Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP Candidate McMullin Admits His Goal is to Prevent Trump from Winning (Pro-Hillary)  (Read 9717 times)

Offline corbe

That can't be true, No one, I mean No one is that Stupid.

Gotta admit it's plausible for him to reach the snarkiness of some here, though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We are proud Trump SUPPORTERS.
Indeed.
You are active supporters
and energetic supporters
I'd say robust supporters
and vigorous  supporters
I'd even go so far as to suggest you are athletic.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Can anyone name anything Donny has done to that shows he capable of successfully leading?
He has sometimes manipulated systems to the betterment of himself, his family, and his companies, and by extension his stock holders, and theoretically tax-payers, and the economy in general.
He has sired children who any father would proud of.  This indicates his efficacy as a mentor of the nation.
He has raised tens of millions of dollars for charities through his Apprentice show.  The success of the show, which has been on longer than two 4-year terms, indicates his abilities to manage a business from the top and delegate.

There are many more I could come up with in time, if I wasn't nauseous from listing the first three.  :3:

Trump's flaws don't outweigh his strengths for millions of voters, many millions of voters are scared of Hitlery more, and millions more are not even watching the show.  I'm going to try and remember that in 9 days.  When I am angry with whichever fool wins.  When I think back on what could have been.  Perry, Walker, Paul, Rubio, Kasich, Cruz, Jindal, or Fiorina...so sad.

We have a binary choice (for those in Rio Linda this means one of two people will win the White House:  Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton).  To win against the coordinated interests of globablists and the media Trump will need every vote that does not go directly to Hillary Clinton.  Voting third party is an option.  But if exercised, it is an option that helps clear the way for President Clinton II.

My choice is no.  Let the people who see a substantial difference make the choice.  I see two horrible choices and I no longer care which horrible choice the voters choose.

I will be interested to see the voter participation on election day.  I suppose low turnout benefits the GOP.
See...even when I don't care, I help the GOP.

Offline FS7

While I abhor both candidates (and have never, ever voted for a Democrat in my life) I think it's important to note that Trump isn't just the vague hope of a conservative leader. He has never been conservative and he does not have any political record to speak of.

That said, his stated policy positions are mostly acceptable on paper, but his position on trade and tariffs has the potential to do considerably more damage than Obama 3.0.

Mercantilism is incredibly dangerous to the survival of a nation, and it's exponentially more so in the world we live in now.

Offline sinkspur

While I abhor both candidates (and have never, ever voted for a Democrat in my life) I think it's important to note that Trump isn't just the vague hope of a conservative leader. He has never been conservative and he does not have any political record to speak of.

That said, his stated policy positions are mostly acceptable on paper, but his position on trade and tariffs has the potential to do considerably more damage than Obama 3.0.

Mercantilism is incredibly dangerous to the survival of a nation, and it's exponentially more so in the world we live in now.

Yes.  Trump is too ignorant to be president.  He knows populist buzzwords, but has no idea what his policies would produce.

In addition, he's a liar, a cheat, a cheapskate, a womanizer, and an admirer of dictators.

I've already cast my ballot, and I urge others to do as I did, where you can.  Vote for neither.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.