Author Topic: (Topic Deleted)  (Read 19021 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Election prediction thread
« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2016, 12:41:25 pm »
Can't be.... I'm still expecting something big by Friday.  It's just how these people roll....

With early voting still in play in a lot of states, I am a bit surprised that they haven't put out anything new to date.
But, yes, if they have more, it will come out.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2016, 12:52:10 pm »
One thing you guys are forgetting is the jobs report comes out on Friday.

If it's good, that won't help Trump.

How long has U-3 been at 5%? Based on ADP's numbers this morning, Friday's report will be a big nothing burger.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #202 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:18 pm »
Only early voting or voter fraud can keep Trump out.

Trump landslide.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #203 on: November 02, 2016, 12:55:12 pm »
How long has U-3 been at 5%? Based on ADP's numbers this morning, Friday's report will be a big nothing burger.

I expect it will be what they need it to be.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #204 on: November 02, 2016, 01:07:11 pm »
No fair.  You're right either way.

No he is only half right.  Hillary is a warmonger, Trump is not.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #205 on: November 02, 2016, 02:10:57 pm »

If the press can interpret it as good economic news, it'll keep Hillary out of the headlines for a little bit. Might be all that matters.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2016, 02:20:37 pm »

If the press can interpret it as good economic news, it'll keep Hillary out of the headlines for a little bit. Might be all that matters.

Reports of good economic data is going to seem insignificant, if not unbelievable to those who are now faced with enormous increases in Obamacare.  The reports of election fraud and the Clinton/Abedin emails will continue to surface.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2016, 02:21:25 pm »
Reports of good economic data is going to seem insignificant, if not unbelievable to those who are now faced with enormous increases in Obamacare.  The reports of election fraud and the Clinton/Abedin emails will continue to surface.

Obamacare is albatross for Democrats, but most people aren't affected by it... yet.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2016, 02:56:49 pm »
Only early voting or voter fraud can keep Trump out.

Trump landslide.

:thumbsup:

(I'll let you in on a suspicion I have. #NeverTrump knows they're headed for a landslide defeat. Their tears will be delicious November 9)

Offline LMAO

« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2016, 03:15:26 pm »

We are also going into the eighth year of a sluggish economy. Hillary's email issue will have more of an impact in the short term than our so called recovery or Obamacare premium increases.

I have been watching liberal family members having a meltdown over this new email issue and how terrible it is and Comey should be arrested. I've asked them what their response would be if everything was the same but it was Trump under fire? So Democrats know this is bad for her

Her savior may be early voting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2016, 03:34:59 pm »
One thing you guys are forgetting is the jobs report comes out on Friday.

If it's good, that won't help Trump.
I'll make a prediction. It will be good and then 2 weeks later, after the election, they will revise the numbers down... unexpectedly. They are going to goose the be-jabbers out of those numbers to help Clinton
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2016, 04:02:50 pm »
I'll make a prediction. It will be good and then 2 weeks later, after the election, they will revise the numbers down... unexpectedly. They are going to goose the be-jabbers out of those numbers to help Clinton

I think you may be correct.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2016, 04:59:05 pm »
^^^  Ding ding ding ding....

we have a winner.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2016, 05:13:30 pm »

Obamacare is albatross for Democrats, but most people aren't affected by it... yet.

??? Reports are already coming out. Average costs are increasing 22%. CNN calls it a "pocketbook crisis".  That's significant.  Washington Post is reporting people are now receiving letters about skyrocketing premiums and having to go back to the exchange for a better rate but with less coverage.  That's  also significant, especially since it is being reported that  roughly one in five Obamacare customers will have only one insurer to choose from in 2017.  In other words, there isn't anything they can do about the increase. 

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/obamacare-by-the-numbers/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/31/obamacare-premium-costs-skyrocket-but-plan-still-h/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 05:14:36 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2016, 05:15:52 pm »
Okay, my final prediction.

There is a 99.999% chance the results will suck.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2016, 05:22:16 pm »
Yep. I think you're right.
Of course the upshot it they have been doing this kind of nonsense for so long that most people don't really believe it anymore. If people aren't feeling richer, they aren't going to be fooled so I expect the effect to be less than it was four years ago.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2016, 05:23:56 pm »

I think you got it.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2016, 05:56:06 pm »

:amen:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2016, 06:16:48 pm »
Earlier in the Thread, I thought Trump would eek out a win if Clinton couldn't come up with any new dirt on him.
As of this morning the 2nd, the best they've done since the FBI story is blame Comey, and reintroduce the Miss Universe lady.
If this is all they got..............

Here's an example of a poll that proves the Comey issue has a half-life and it's very short.  This from Wisconsin:

On Weds and Thurs, 47% favored Clinton, 36% Trump. On Fri, Trump 48%, Clinton 40%. Sat-Mon, Clinton 46%, Trump 40. MUlawpoll.

With no new details, the email issue is fading.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:17:29 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2016, 08:27:58 pm »
This is the longest smear campaign in any election that I have ever witnessed and it all really began with Trump smearing Cruz and he's never stopped attacking people.  Not to say that Hillary doesn't have baggage; but I think we're all tired of the Trump attacks and now the Clinton attacks.  Trump and Clinton are not foreign to each other; they've run in the same social circle for decades. Trump is very well aware of what Hillary is like and Hillary is very well aware of what Trump is like.  Both of them are despicable and deplorable; yet we will have elected one of them in a week.  God help us!!!