Author Topic: (Topic Deleted)  (Read 19073 times)

Offline r9etb

Re: Election prediction thread
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2016, 04:16:41 pm »
Exactly.  The Libertarian Party needs to come up with some good candidates and define what they stand for before they can become a real player.

Gary Johnson seems like a nice enough guy, but for Pres?  No way...well, unless you have two other abysmal candidates.

Johnson's getting my vote, in order to lodge a protest vote that will show up on the tally sheet.

The Libertarian Party, though ... ugh. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2016, 04:16:53 pm »
I'm going to revise my earlier predictions, as I now think Trump will win in a still-close race. It feels like the undecided voters are breaking for Trump, and when that happens that candidate usually wins (but not always...)

It also seems, based on early voter turnouts, that this will not be a record low turnout year. I don't think it will be record high either, but it will be a pretty good turnout, percentage-wise.

I still think third party candidates will get more votes than ever before. McMullin may even take Utah, who knows?  :shrug:
Let it burn.

geronl

« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2016, 04:19:54 pm »
@Just_Victor
Here is one and there are plenty more like this about Trump

Trump the child molester

geronl

« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2016, 04:20:48 pm »
The Libertarian Party is for open borders, on that basis alone the Libertarian Party is unacceptable.

Trump is for touchback amnesty and importing workers (which he does a lot) and is completely unacceptable as a human being,

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2016, 04:21:21 pm »
http://truthfeed.com/hostage-breaks-silence-and-tells-the-world-how-trump-took-care-of-his-family-while-he-was-imprisoned-by-iran/33032/

There are many more stories about Trumps kindness and generosity.

Here are 5 acts of kindness that reveal there's more to the billionaire than just his big celebrity persona.

You're spamming. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2016, 04:25:46 pm »
The Libertarian Party is for open borders, on that basis alone the Libertarian Party is unacceptable.

The Libertarian party is for easy legal immigration, not open borders.

BUT, they are also for completely eliminating the programs that attract the criminal and moocher elements- eliminating subsidized healthcare, welfare, housing payments, etc for illegals.

They would shut down the magnet that is causing the illegal problem, thus turning us back to a mutually beneficial legal immigration system.

The only of the three parties that actually would reduce government in that regard.  Democrats solution is a welfare state; Republicans solution is a police state.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:27:01 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline r9etb

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2016, 04:31:00 pm »

BUT, they are also for completely eliminating the programs that attract the criminal and moocher elements- eliminating subsidized healthcare, welfare, housing payments, etc for illegals.

They would shut down the magnet that is causing the illegal problem, thus turning us back to a mutually beneficial legal immigration system.

The only of the three parties that actually would reduce government in that regard.  Democrats solution is a welfare state; Republicans solution is a police state.

Wellllll, maybe.  My main problem with the Libertarian Party is the people who call themselves Libertarians ....  :laugh:

geronl

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2016, 04:34:16 pm »
And you're lying.

Trump is the least generous billionaire in history. fact.

geronl

« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2016, 04:35:20 pm »

That is what they say, but in practice you get potheads and liberal policies.

Offline ABX

« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2016, 04:42:54 pm »
That is what they say, but in practice you get potheads and liberal policies.

that's about as false of a stereotype as showing Republicans as the Monopoly Man or Democrats as a witch burning babies.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2016, 04:46:30 pm »

Agreed.  If you're for limited, Constitutionally-constrained government, consider a vote for Johnson/Weld.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2016, 04:51:42 pm »

Only if you are ignorant of both Hitler and Hillary.   Their vengeance seeking mindset,  their disregard for any authority but themselves,  their willingness to use force to accomplish their goals and their psychosis on myriad subjects are uncannily similar.   Hillary is a  natural despot.   She will be a Red Queen if she gets her hands on power.   (Did you miss the part about getting that guy arrested for a video?)   

Richard Nixon got a bum rap.   I bet you do not know the history of how and why he became so paranoid.

They really were out to get him. 

No,  Hillary is in a different class from Richard Nixon.   Criminal mindset is inherent in her nature,  and she has long engaged in unethical and criminal behavior.   

Hillary Clinton’s 38-Year History of Sleaze and Corruption

Both Clinton and Trump are unacceptable.   You choose between 'em.   Why should I?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2016, 05:07:54 pm »
This thread seems to have turned into a pitched battle between Trump supporters and "Never-Trumpers".  I am quite confident that neither side is going to convince the other to change views. Any chance we might stick to the original subject: election predictions?

While we're wishing, I want a pony.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2016, 05:09:50 pm »
In my opinion, Donald Trump is the best candidate to come along in decades.

That's all anyone needs to know about you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2016, 05:10:47 pm »
While we're wishing, I want a pony.

Here you go:   11513

:seeya:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2016, 05:11:06 pm »

Johnson is basically for massive immigration.  He doesn't want to erect a better wall, yet he states that he wants to keep the criminals and terrorists out.  Unless we change our immigration system and we know who's coming across our borders and build a massive wall, how can he logically expect to keep out criminals and terrorists??

I don't see Johnson as that much better, but so far he's not a criminal nor does he seem mentally unstable. The silver lining is that he may indeed keep Trump or Clinton from obtaining the majority.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2016, 05:12:15 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2016, 05:12:58 pm »
And you're lying.

What is it you think I'm lying about?  @jpsb

:shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2016, 05:22:56 pm »
In my opinion, Donald Trump is the best candidate to come along in decades. Far superior to his competitors in the Republican primary and galactically better than Hillary.

He'll use his strong work ethic and adapt his business experience, i.e. managing each new construction challenge to bring the project in on time and under budget – and quickly begin tackling the problems of a corrupted status quo and help steer this ship of state toward America-centric policies.

America is lucky that finally Donald Trump stepped up to the plate.

8bs8      We're not a business A/C; he has to go through the House to get funding for any project and secondly as president he cannot create bills for any projects.  He's not going to be managing the purse strings.  Oh, you forgot to mention he only surrounds himself with the best people.  Trust me.  Believe me.  He's a fraud.  :silly:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:24:13 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2016, 05:30:29 pm »
In my opinion, Donald Trump is the best candidate to come along in decades......

If he was the best candidate to come along in decades, or heck, even reasonable, his side would not need to resort to false dichotomy, manipulation, and threats to get votes.

The fact of the matter is that most don't even find him reasonable.  For many of us, he has always been the definition of corrupt cronyism and one of the biggest problems in Washington. For many, there is very little different in how Trump operated and how Soros operated other than scale. Add to that, many of us realize he is nothing more than a BS artist, something he pretty much admits to himself in his own writings. He is the political version of a WWE wrassler throwing out catch phrases to pump up his audience- but also just as fake as one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2016, 05:33:12 pm »

He is the political version of a WWE wrassler throwing out catch phrases to pump up his audience- but also just as fake as one.

888high58888

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2016, 05:39:44 pm »
So I've been watching the fallout from this email stuff and I thinking Hillary may go down. It may be close, but I suspect we will be looking at a Trump Pence victory. Obama may be rushing to charge Hillary so he can pardon her before he leaves office. Possibly he's working with The deal master to throw Hillary under the bus in return for a pardon himself from Trump's administration.

Hillary is so lackluster I don't see the Republicans losing the house or senate. Even if she wins that Mao suite doesn't have coattails, but I could be wrong. There's my WAG estimation.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2016, 05:52:08 pm »
Prediction (extremely unlikely)

Election is a stalemate, thrown to Congress. House is unable to pick, the Senate wheels and deals and chooses Mindy Finn as VP... since the House failed to reach accord, she becomes the new President-elect.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2016, 05:54:25 pm »
So I've been watching the fallout from this email stuff and I thinking Hillary may go down. It may be close, but I suspect we will be looking at a Trump Pence victory. Obama may be rushing to charge Hillary so he can pardon her before he leaves office. Possibly he's working with The deal master to throw Hillary under the bus in return for a pardon himself from Trump's administration.

Hillary is so lackluster I don't see the Republicans losing the house or senate. Even if she wins that Mao suite doesn't have coattails, but I could be wrong. There's my WAG estimation.

Hillary in all her years as a lawyer and as a politician has never been held responsible or accountable.  I don't expect her to go down.  The FBI has to wade through all the new email, the election is now a week away and early voting has been underway for several weeks in many areas.  Not going to happen.  At best these new allegations of e-mails may keep her from winning the presidency, but she will get away with anything that may be linked to her.  She will continue to lie and deny as she always has and if not elected she will continue to get rich off of the Clinton Foundation and all her ties.  Some of the corruption will have been stopped, but all their cronies and Chelsea will continue the legacy of the Clinton machine.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2016, 05:55:29 pm »
Prediction (extremely unlikely)

Election is a stalemate, thrown to Congress. House is unable to pick, the Senate wheels and deals and chooses Mindy Finn as VP... since the House failed to reach accord, she becomes the new President-elect.

:silly: :silly: That's not going to sit well with Hillary one bit.  She's the entitled one.