Author Topic: (Topic Deleted)  (Read 19020 times)

Scutter

(Topic Deleted)
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:59:44 pm »
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:26:11 am by Scutter »

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Election prediction thread
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 05:02:23 pm »
I'm holding off until the final weekend. If Trump hasn't been knocked out by then, he may yet benefit from a final surge, similar to Reagan in 1980.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 05:15:16 pm »
He has held rallies in FL the past couple of days ... packed crowds.  As the Wikileaks comes out against Clinton, I would anticipate his poll numbers again will soar.  He needs to win FL.  It's going to be tough; especially over in the Miami-Dade area.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 05:30:54 pm »
Bookmark.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 05:32:47 pm »
I think Trump loses by 8.

That being said, if he pulls of fthe miracle and manages to win, I'm breaking out the popcorn and staying up all night to watch the emotional collapse of the MSM, entertainers, etc..  It would be absolutely priceless.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 05:34:05 pm »

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 05:35:49 pm »

I think your prediction is 100% correct no matter which degenerate wins
God is still in control

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 05:42:44 pm »
He has held rallies in FL the past couple of days ... packed crowds.  As the Wikileaks comes out against Clinton, I would anticipate his poll numbers again will soar.  He needs to win FL.  It's going to be tough; especially over in the Miami-Dade area.

Packing out buildings is not difficult for him to do when he had 13 million people voting for him in the Primary, and he has maintained that star-like popularity among them. But to win the General he will need to be in the neighborhood of 133 million and it's a tall order considering what has been happening of late, including his war with the GOP.

I will still stand by my claim than Hildabeast will win and win early.    And the Senate may go to the Dems as well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:44:12 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 05:44:29 pm »

"Soar"?  Nobody is paying attention to Wikileaks.  That is all baked into Clinton's cake.

What is not baked into Trump's cake is what the next outrage may be. 

People don't want garbage spilled into their living rooms every night and that's what the polls are reflecting right now.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 05:56:50 pm »
I predict with 100% certainty that on November 9th I will be posting here a BIG "I Told You So".  And that the Tumpsters will be here as well posting that his loss is all the fault of the GOP and #Nevertrump's.    Or they may go down the Looney path and claim the election was rigged.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »
"Soar"?  Nobody is paying attention to Wikileaks.  That is all baked into Clinton's cake.

What is not baked into Trump's cake is what the next outrage may be. 

People don't want garbage spilled into their living rooms every night and that's what the polls are reflecting right now.

Agreed.  I think his poll numbers will take off again for awhile; but the next tidal wave of  Trump news will bury him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 06:02:37 pm »
Hillary will be the projected  :3: winner the minute the final poll closes in the west.  A bit later in the evening it will be projected that the dems will take over the senate.  If Trump goes into total free fall into the election, then the House will fall as well.  Our country as we know it will be over. 

Buy lead.........

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 06:03:10 pm »
Hillary will be the projected  :3: winner the minute the final poll closes in the west.  A bit later in the evening it will be projected that the dems will take over the senate.  If Trump goes into total free fall into the election, then the House will fall as well.  Our country as we know it will be over. 

Buy lead.........

I think it was over in 2008.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 06:05:41 pm »
I think it was over in 2008.

I was trying to be optimistic.   ^-^

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 06:07:04 pm »
Packing out buildings is not difficult for him to do when he had 13 million people voting for him in the Primary, and he has maintained that star-like popularity among them. But to win the General he will need to be in the neighborhood of 133 million and it's a tall order considering what has been happening of late, including his war with the GOP.

I will still stand by my claim than Hildabeast will win and win early.    And the Senate may go to the Dems as well.

Wasn't trying to insinuate at all that he was going to win -- his poll numbers in FL I believe will rise again while he's campaigning here, but he's never going to win the much needed Miami-Dade area.  Also,  except for Evan McMullin all of  the 3rd party candidates are on the ballot in FL (not just write in).

When they handed Trump the nomination I predicted then that the GOP would lose the Senate, House and the oval office.  I stand by that claim.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 06:31:29 pm »
I predict with 100% certainty that on November 9th I will be posting here a BIG "I Told You So".  And that the Tumpsters will be here as well posting that his loss is all the fault of the GOP and #Nevertrump's.    Or they may go down the Looney path and claim the election was rigged.

You sound like the smartass in line to see the movie Titanic, and telling everyone the ship sinks.

:tongue2:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 06:32:52 pm »
Trump loses in a landslide.  R's keep the House and Senate, albeit with much-reduced majorities.

geronl

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 06:34:46 pm »
Trump loses bigly. Proudly concedes and congratulates Hillary, says she won a great victory and then starts slamming Republicans again.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 06:44:48 pm »

133 million would be nearly unanimous (assuming turnout levels relatively consistent with the several preceeding elections) .
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 06:45:03 pm »
I'm holding off until the final weekend. If Trump hasn't been knocked out by then, he may yet benefit from a final surge, similar to Reagan in 1980.

Me too....anything can happen the last 29 days....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 06:52:24 pm »
I still think the GOP throws Romney in before this is over, but if they stand by Trump...

He loses big. We lose the senate. Most people abandon the GOP. In 2 years most of them come back citing the same lame excuses. Then we lose the House too because in the meantime the remanants of the GOP will be tripping over themselves to satisfy Hillary's desires..

Overall, no one that has not already learned their lesson will and we will continue the spiral downward until ultimately we collapse or the dems literally do go full dictatorship...which I think will happen sooner rather than later.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 06:52:32 pm »

Whether or not Trump wins, you are still right on all counts.

Have NeverTrumps opposed Trump? Yes
Has the GOP opposed Trump? Yes
Is the system rigged? (i won't even bother to answer that one)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 06:54:28 pm »
Clinton by 4or 5 points
Dems make gained in Senate
GOP holds House
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 06:58:04 pm »
Clinton by 4or 5 points
Dems make gained in Senate
GOP holds House

Pretty much. According to RCP if the GOP lost every seat that's in play they'd still hold the House.

The good news for Trump is that I believe he's hit his ceiling, errr... floor. I don't think his poll numbers can go any lower. Bad news is, they may not go any higher either.

When all is said in done the election will closely resemble 2008 without a damn thing changing hands. Only thing in question is does the GOP hold the Senate. RCP says yes (for now), 538 says no.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 06:58:11 pm »
The Republic is lost.