Author Topic: Kroger Cashier Refuses Service To Woman Because She’s A Cop  (Read 839 times)

rangerrebew

Kroger Cashier Refuses Service To Woman Because She’s A Cop
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:07:15 am »
Kroger Cashier Refuses Service To Woman Because She’s A Cop

October 11, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Black Lives Matter advocates violence against the police and white people. Blue Lives Matter supports the police and advocates the sanctity of all life. Wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt is considered an empowering statement while wearing a Blue Lives Matter shirt is just plain racist. A police officer in Louisiana was denied service at a grocery store for wearing a Blue Lives Matter shirt because the cashier has a problem with the police.

Sabrina Farace is an officer with the Pineville, LA police department. Recently on her day off, she was shopping at a Kroger grocery store in Alexandria, LA with her young daughter. She was wearing a t-shirt that supported law enforcement. When she tried to pay for her groceries, things did not go well.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/kroger-cashier-refuses-service-to-woman-because-shes-a-cop
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:07:55 am by rangerrebew »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Kroger Cashier Refuses Service To Woman Because She’s A Cop
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:59:05 pm »
I would contact and boycott Kroger, but I don't shop at them anyway. 

But this will just ensure that if presented with an opportunity, I won't.

Pi$$ on 'em for their weak kneed, spineless response.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:00:56 pm »
They'll be the first to call for a cop when somebody shoplifts from them, though.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 04:08:14 am »
Doesn't this fall under religious freedom?  To refuse serve to anyone whom your religious principles are in conflict?

:whistle: