Author Topic: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women  (Read 102011 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women
« Reply #1025 on: October 11, 2016, 08:06:17 am »
If this election was a test, we have failed it miserably or as Trump might say BIGLY

Overall I hope God is merciful with those of us that didn't side with evil, but honestly, I wouldn't blame him for nuking it all and starting over with a more intelligent species. This one is obviously to stupid to save itself.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #1026 on: October 11, 2016, 08:13:46 am »
What disappoints and disgusts me more than what Trump has said and done are the "little people" defending and justifying what he did.

Ever wonder where all the mental patients ended up when the Dems closed most of the institutions? Now you know. Some went into GOP politics and the rest keep voting for them.

Voters have always been the GOP's problem. They vote for whatever liberal the GOP runs and it becomes a self fulfilling/perpetuating prophecy. The more liberals they vote for, the more the GOP runs next election. I'd be fine with that in the sense of simply leaving them to their delusions and walking away. But they insist on calling themselves conservatives and their actions show them to be far left of that standard. Pretty much as far left as one can get.

At this point they support the gay agenda, abortion, amnesty, socialized medicine and bigger government. The official logo of the GOP/Trump Campaign should be a Chi T-shirt.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1027 on: October 11, 2016, 11:31:23 am »
Translation:

I ignore everything that paints my political messiah and savior in a negative light.  I focus on what I demand to happen at this moment in history and what I think is at stake.  Everyone who does not bow to Trump MUST be dismembered.  The Courts must reflect whatever Trump tells them to do, our economy must be engineered to punish those businesses that need to 'make their damn stuff here'.  The Rule of Law must be applied to everyone but whom we say - because Trump is going to do what must be done to punish everyone we declare treasonous.

I continue to support Trump because he is infallible in my eyes and is the right dictator for the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last, one and only chance to punish everyone I blame for everything that ails us, slip away - even if it is outside the bounds of liberty, the Constitution and the stupid, moronic morality that so many imbeciles refuse to surrender so they can be properly ruled by a NY liberal Democrat billionaire who knows what is best for us.

As others have aptly observed - dead-on correct.  This summarizes what perplexes so many of us.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #1028 on: October 11, 2016, 11:36:47 am »
As others have aptly observed - dead-on correct.  This summarizes what perplexes so many of us.

Once you accept the fact (and it IS a fact) that liberals support liberals, there is nothing hard to understand here at all. The PROBLEM is that very few people are willing to call their online buddies what their actions show them to be... because of moral cowardice, go-along-get-along'ism, fear of online/offline backlash or whatever.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:38:00 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1029 on: October 11, 2016, 12:32:29 pm »

@Wingnut

I love it,but as much as I hate Donald Little Hands,we have to face the truth,and that is as a rich man in the media the crap he pulled is on a Cub Scout level compared to the Explorer Scout level of most people in his position.

Remember the Ted Kennedy Sandwich,where he and another Dim pol shared a woman under their table in a public restaurant in DC back in the 70's? WHERE was the outrage in the media over oral sex in public by a sitting US Senator and another prominent Dim politician (I forgot which one) back then?

Hell,where was the outrage by the Dims about him swimming ashore and calling for a ride home while allowing his groupie aid to drown in his car when he drove off the bridge?

Where was and is the outrage by the big mouths in Hollywood over Roman Polanski,famous movie director,for slipping Quaalude's into the drink of the 13 year old girl that went to visit him to try out for a role in one of his movies,and his subsequent rape of her? I'll tell you where,no where. Polanski fled to Poland and France to avoid prison,and the movers and shakers in Hollywood are STILL lobbying to get a pardon for him so he can come back to the US to rape more children and make them money.

And this ain't even addressing Bubba Bill,cigars,interns,Epstein's island and plane,state employees under him literally and also under threat of losing their lives in they complain,etc,etc,etc.

Compared to those people that NOBODY on the left or even in Why-mens rights groups seem to have any anger at all towards makes Trump look like a innocent 13  year old boy.

It is especially for the old sweat hog that lead the Bimbo Eruption Squad and gave Craig Livingstone orders to destroy the lives of any woman willing to tell tales on Bubba. Anyone else remember dead and missing pets and threats towards children?

AND TRUMPS ACTIONS 20 YEARS AGO WHEN HE LET THE WOMEN MENTIONED GO WHEN THEY SAID NO IS A BIG DEAL IN DIM CIRCLES??????????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1031 on: October 11, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »
@Wingnut

I love it,but as much as I hate Donald Little Hands,we have to face the truth,and that is as a rich man in the media the crap he pulled is on a Cub Scout level compared to the Explorer Scout level of most people in his position.

Remember the Ted Kennedy Sandwich,where he and another Dim pol shared a woman under their table in a public restaurant in DC back in the 70's? WHERE was the outrage in the media over oral sex in public by a sitting US Senator and another prominent Dim politician (I forgot which one) back then?

Hell,where was the outrage by the Dims about him swimming ashore and calling for a ride home while allowing his groupie aid to drown in his car when he drove off the bridge?

Where was and is the outrage by the big mouths in Hollywood over Roman Polanski,famous movie director,for slipping Quaalude's into the drink of the 13 year old girl that went to visit him to try out for a role in one of his movies,and his subsequent rape of her? I'll tell you where,no where. Polanski fled to Poland and France to avoid prison,and the movers and shakers in Hollywood are STILL lobbying to get a pardon for him so he can come back to the US to rape more children and make them money.

And this ain't even addressing Bubba Bill,cigars,interns,Epstein's island and plane,state employees under him literally and also under threat of losing their lives in they complain,etc,etc,etc.

Compared to those people that NOBODY on the left or even in Why-mens rights groups seem to have any anger at all towards makes Trump look like a innocent 13  year old boy.

It is especially for the old sweat hog that lead the Bimbo Eruption Squad and gave Craig Livingstone orders to destroy the lives of any woman willing to tell tales on Bubba. Anyone else remember dead and missing pets and threats towards children?

AND TRUMPS ACTIONS 20 YEARS AGO WHEN HE LET THE WOMEN MENTIONED GO WHEN THEY SAID NO IS A BIG DEAL IN DIM CIRCLES??????????
@sneakypete

Keep in mind that despite 'keeping up appearances' this is just some of what Mr. Trump is on the record having done. You have provided a long list of Democrats who did nasty things (and even left out the infamous Mr. Abedin). We know that for Democrats, such accomplishments are like merit badges to a Boy Scout. They have little effect (except perhaps to titillate) those twisted masses.
In Previous elections, however, The GOP has discarded candidates as unfit for far less, rejecting them out of hand, in search of a candidate capable of occupying the moral high ground. While that has met with mixed results, this time that high ground has been abandoned and the contest is taking place in a tidal swamp. We have not really scrutinized Mr Trump like the Clintons and those other Democrats have been, because to the GOP, he is "our guy" and that scrutiny has been discouraged by his followers to the point of banning long term posters from web forums that contend they are premier places for political discussion.

This is just more of what is shining out from under the proverbial rug. We really don't know what is under there, and should consider Trump and the Clintons don't look like just casual acquaintances. There is a common link, a Mr. Epstein, who has been noted to engage in and facilitate acts which would stop even the GOP of today from supporting someone. We may yet hear more.

But in other years, what we have heard would have been enough to put a 'D' after Trump's name if he was going to get any voter support. Everyone wants to play relativism, lesser evil games with this. Whether you think voting for him is a good idea or not, he's still a puke. If people want to look at him as "our puke!" that's up to them, but it doesn't change the fact that he's still a puke, just like those others you listed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1032 on: October 11, 2016, 01:26:34 pm »
@sneakypete

Keep in mind that despite 'keeping up appearances' this is just some of what Mr. Trump is on the record having done. <<

@Smokin Joe

No,I am recounting the sexually WORST that the Dims with the help of the Bush Crime Family have been able to dig up on him.  If they had of had worse,we would have seen worse,and we all know that The Donald is incapable of not bragging about everything he has ever done.

>>You have provided a long list of Democrats who did nasty things (and even left out the infamous Mr. Abedin). <<

And I forgot to mention all the homosexual entertainment executives (casting agents,publicity agents,directors,producers,etc,etc,etc )that have long histories of homosexual rape of male children that nobody on the left seems to have any trouble with at all.

>>We know that for Democrats, such accomplishments are like merit badges to a Boy Scout. <<

Which only highlights their hypocrisy when they pretend to be angry over Trump copping a feel from an ADULT woman and then letting the woman go when she objected.

>>In Previous elections, however, The GOP has discarded candidates as unfit for far less, rejecting them out of hand, in search of a candidate capable of occupying the moral high ground. <<

I'm calling BullBush on that one! Ever heard of anyone named Bush or McLunatic? And just look at the demonizing that the alleged Republicans laid at the feet of Goldwater. Boy Jorge is as queer as a 3 dollar bill,and McLunatic is a thief,liar,and traitor. Hell,he might as well BE a Bush.

I will grant you that the movers and shakers in the alleged Republican Party seem to have a Zero Tolerance Policy in effect for heterosexual sex,though.

>>We have not really scrutinized Mr Trump like the Clintons and those other Democrats have been, because to the GOP, he is "our guy" and that scrutiny has been discouraged by his followers to the point of banning long term posters from web forums that contend they are premier places for political discussion. <<

There is the "we". Not that they are standing on any moral mountain for their actions,but plenty of registered/formerly registered Republicans have been screaming about how insane he is since the first day he announced,including thee and me.

>>This is just more of what is shining out from under the proverbial rug. We really don't know what is under there, and should consider Trump and the Clintons don't look like just casual acquaintances. There is a common link, a Mr. Epstein, who has been noted to engage in and facilitate acts which would stop even the GOP of today from supporting someone. We may yet hear more. <<

No,we won't hear a word. Nothing can be said about Trump that wouldn't drag Bubba and other prominent Dims and alleged Republicans under the same bus as Trump,so it's not going to be said. There is only moral outrage in the media when it is a Republican,even an alleged Republican,doing the dirty deeds.

>>But in other years, what we have heard would have been enough to put a 'D' after Trump's name if he was going to get any voter support.<<

"Other years" my big red ass! He IS a Dim in everything but temporary Registration. If it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,and walks like a duck,it's a bleeping duck!

The ironic thing about this is it is the insider Party People who are the only professional Republicans that have been screaming in outrage about Trump,but never uttered a discouraging word about the Bush Crime Family or McLuntic. Seems obvious to ME that the source of their outrage isn't over the things that Donald Little Hands has said or done,but about the threat his campaign represents to THEIR OWN political careers. They don't give a damn about America,but they sure as hell care about the future of their careers!

>> Whether you think voting for him is a good idea or not, he's still a puke. If people want to look at him as "our puke!" <<

Even that is bragging on him. If he has EVER done anything that ever benefited anyone other than himself,it was by accident and he probably billed them for it.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1033 on: October 11, 2016, 02:26:52 pm »
@sneakypete
>>In Previous elections, however, The GOP has discarded candidates as unfit for far less, rejecting them out of hand, in search of a candidate capable of occupying the moral high ground. <<

I'm calling BullBush on that one! Ever heard of anyone named Bush or McLunatic? And just look at the demonizing that the alleged Republicans laid at the feet of Goldwater. Boy Jorge is as queer as a 3 dollar bill,and McLunatic is a thief,liar,and traitor. Hell,he might as well BE a Bush.

I will grant you that the movers and shakers in the alleged Republican Party seem to have a Zero Tolerance Policy in effect for heterosexual sex,though.
Sure I have. I have also heard of Cain, Newt Gingrich, and others. Bush and McLunatic just had squeakier dossiers because they kept it out of the press--which is my point, when measuring Trump against those Dems. It isn't about what has been done, it is about what we can show has been done. Trump got it on tape. With the resorts and hotels and maybe comping some 'luxury accommodations', and the other folks he knows, who knows what else he has on tape and who the 'stars' are of the show? 

IMHO, that was the reason for the full court press on Cruz--they didn't have anything on him. Put on your Skull and Bones hat--they ALL have something on the others, it is the price of admission to the club, and THE club doesn't necessarily mean 'Skull and Bones'. It is a system of mutual control to make sure no one gets out of line.

If Trump goes down, he'll likely take a lot of his golfing buddies with him. He knows who, what, when, where, just from the 'locker room talk', and may well have participated in or facilitated such. He has leverage. He can't be taken down without a lot of 'collateral damage', and everyone is protecting their phony baloney jobs.

It is no surprise that the hypocrisy runs deep among Dims, but like the 'Plantation', everyone seems to think it's just the Dems, and no, the GOP is doing it, too. They are pretty much all rotten.

>>But in other years, what we have heard would have been enough to put a 'D' after Trump's name if he was going to get any voter support.<<

"Other years" my big red ass! He IS a Dim in everything but temporary Registration. If it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,and walks like a duck,it's a bleeping duck!

The ironic thing about this is it is the insider Party People who are the only professional Republicans that have been screaming in outrage about Trump,but never uttered a discouraging word about the Bush Crime Family or McLuntic. Seems obvious to ME that the source of their outrage isn't over the things that Donald Little Hands has said or done,but about the threat his campaign represents to THEIR OWN political careers. They don't give a damn about America,but they sure as hell care about the future of their careers!
No argument, here. For them, Trump has upset their applecart because they had all the 'Who's turn is Next?' stuff planned out. The hostile takeover represents a real threat, but it is not from an ideological standpoint,  it is their job security that's on the line. It is an inside/outside thing, and from the standpoint of being GOP, Trump isn't, hasn't been, and has barged in the door and caught 'em with their britches down.

You are correct about the bottom line being power and wealth, and preserving that. America comes in way down the line.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1034 on: October 11, 2016, 02:47:05 pm »
@sneakypete

@Smokin Joe

IMHO, that was the reason for the full court press on Cruz--they didn't have anything on him. Put on your Skull and Bones hat--they ALL have something on the others, it is the price of admission to the club, and THE club doesn't necessarily mean 'Skull and Bones'. It is a system of mutual control to make sure no one gets out of line.
<<

I can't argue with that. In politics it has always been about party control over the candidates in order to be able to control the government. Just look at the crap they threw at Barry Goldwater,and VERY patriotic and honorable man. Then look at how much Reagan scared them after he managed to sneak past the goal line.

If Trump goes down, he'll likely take a lot of his golfing buddies with him. He knows who, what, when, where, just from the 'locker room talk', and may well have participated in or facilitated such. He has leverage. He can't be taken down without a lot of 'collateral damage', and everyone is protecting their phony baloney jobs.

It is no surprise that the hypocrisy runs deep among Dims, but like the 'Plantation', everyone seems to think it's just the Dems, and no, the GOP is doing it, too. They are pretty much all rotten. <<

Yup. We are,for all practical purposes,a One Party Nation. There may be differences between the voting Dims and Republicans,but there is no difference at all between the people that control either branch of the Ruling Party.

And truth to tell,I am seriously starting to consider voting for Trump. Chances are I will never again have the chance to stick a knife in the back of both the Dims and the alleged Republicans at the same time,and you can bet everything you own that Trump is such a vindictive and self-centered little pr*ck that if he does get elected and
chooses to take the job",you can bet your ass he is going to focus more on payback to the career politicians who snubbed  him that he is any foreign country. In fact,he is a fool on such an epic level,he might even be able to accidentally tear down the whole corrupt system.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1035 on: October 11, 2016, 02:53:22 pm »
And truth to tell,I am seriously starting to consider voting for Trump. Chances are I will never again have the chance to stick a knife in the back of both the Dims and the alleged Republicans at the same time,and you can bet everything you own that Trump is such a vindictive and self-centered little bleep that if he does get elected and
chooses to take the job",you can bet your ass he is going to focus more on payback to the career politicians who snubbed  him that he is any foreign country. In fact,he is a fool on such an epic level,he might even be able to accidentally tear down the whole corrupt system.

Interesting thought. But what would we be left with then?

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #1036 on: October 11, 2016, 03:49:08 pm »
Overall I hope God is merciful with those of us that didn't side with evil, but honestly, I wouldn't blame him for nuking it all and starting over with a more intelligent species. This one is obviously to stupid to save itself.
I hear you. Thank goodness he chose the cross to save us, but I do get the feeling that the angels are up yonder getting the white horses ready for the final battle.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:49:29 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1037 on: October 11, 2016, 04:19:33 pm »
Interesting thought. But what would we be left with then?
@Smokin Joe

Dunno,but how could it be worse than what we have now and where we are heading,namely a 21st Century plantet-wide version of the USSR?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1038 on: October 11, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »
Not sure why you are trying to make excuses for him, but what Donald was describing was most definitely assault.

And not only immoral, but illegal.

@musiclady

He specifically said, "And when you're a star they let you do it."

That's not assault.

I "defend" him because I believe in being honest and fair, regardless of how much I dislike the man and think he's a loathsome cretin.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1039 on: October 11, 2016, 05:26:56 pm »
@musiclady

That's not assault.

I "defend" him because I believe in being honest and fair, regardless of how much I dislike the man and think he's a loathsome cretin.

Well, yeah, it pretty much is:

Assault
Definition

1.  Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.
No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result.  So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.

2.  With the intent to cause physical injury, making another person reasonably apprehend an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Essentially, an attempted battery.  So defined in the criminal statutes of some states.

3.  With the intent to cause physical injury, actually causing such injury to another person.  Essentially, the same as a battery.  So defined in the criminal statutes of some states, and so understood in popular usage.
Illustrative caselaw

See, e.g. Raess v. Doescher, 883 N.E.2d 790 (Ind. 2008).

Whether they "let him" do it or not is not relevant.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1040 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:42 pm »
@musiclady

That's not assault.

What @Sanguine said....

Do you have any idea how many women have been assaulted and raped by men who claimed they "let him do it?"

I have a daughter who works with women who have been sexually assaulted and the long term effects are devastating.  How many women still have trauma because they were grabbed and fondled by this "loathsome cretin?"

I don't think you're being honest if you really think that a sexual predator who grabs women's privates and brags about it is telling the truth when he claims they didn't mind.

Don't excuse the inexcusable, @Suppressed .  It's beneath you to assent to this level of disrespect for women.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1041 on: October 11, 2016, 07:08:59 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Dunno,but how could it be worse than what we have now and where we are heading,namely a 21st Century plantet-wide version of the USSR?
Be stuck in the middle of the Zombie apocalypse with a full mag and a separated case stuck in the chamber? (Why I like the AK, reason No. 847)...(just kidding, sorta) Sure is a crappy bunch of choices.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:11:45 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #1042 on: October 12, 2016, 01:00:29 am »
@musiclady

That's not assault.

I very much disagree with that. "Let you do it" is after the fact of doing it. Someone who can destroy your professional life if you protest too much gives the victim very little ground to defend themselves on without extraordinary costs if they do. That is very, very wrong.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1043 on: October 12, 2016, 02:09:49 am »

That's not assault.

@Suppressed

I agree with you here. Trump is a pig but if these women let him, then how is it assault? If he tries to kiss them and they say no but continues anyways, then it's assault.

Yes he took advantage of his fame and wealth. But otherwise, what's the crime? We are getting into college definitions of rape on this one and not legal
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1044 on: October 12, 2016, 02:33:09 am »
@Suppressed

I agree with you here. Trump is a pig but if these women let him, then how is it assault? If he tries to kiss them and they say no but continues anyways, then it's assault.

Yes he took advantage of his fame and wealth. But otherwise, what's the crime? We are getting into college definitions of rape on this one and not legal

Not according to Giuliani.

Everyone dismissing this as just inappropriate, but legal needs to do his homework.

What Trump describes himself doing is assault.

And if you think women like being molested, you're dead wrong.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1045 on: October 12, 2016, 02:44:08 am »
I very much disagree with that. "Let you do it" is after the fact of doing it. Someone who can destroy your professional life if you protest too much gives the victim very little ground to defend themselves on without extraordinary costs if they do. That is very, very wrong.

Especially if there are no witnesses.  It's not so much that they didn't have any problem with it and  "let him do it" but more like they were caught by surprise and if they complained there was no way to prove it.

geronl

« Reply #1046 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:02 am »
@Smokin Joe

Well it worked for Russia, 1918 and Italy, Germany, Cuba, Venezuela etc etc

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1047 on: October 12, 2016, 03:21:13 am »
Well, yeah, it pretty much is:

Assault
Definition

1.  Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

Whether they "let him" do it or not is not relevant.
<<

@Sanguine

Since when is offending someone a crime? If that were true,we would all be criminals.

And you have lost your mind if you are serious about it being a crime even if the alleged "victim" wasn't even offended by it enough to complain.

Sounds to me like a "crime" written by lawyers in order for them to protect their scams. We are ALL heading into bankruptcy and prison if that becomes true.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1048 on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:51 am »
<<

@Sanguine

Since when is offending someone a crime? If that were true,we would all be criminals.

And you have lost your mind if you are serious about it being a crime even if the alleged "victim" wasn't even offended by it enough to complain.

Sounds to me like a "crime" written by lawyers in order for them to protect their scams. We are ALL heading into bankruptcy and prison if that becomes true.
@sneakypete  If someone swings at you, that's assault. If they hit you, that's the 'and battery' part. From there, it's called 'self-defense' and 'neutralizing the threat'. I haven't involved the authorities when I have been assaulted, even when the 'and battery' part was involved. That didn't make it any less 'assault and battery'. I just figured the 'self-defense' and 'neutralizing the threat' parts had handled it sufficiently without all that paperwork.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1049 on: October 12, 2016, 03:52:10 am »
@sneakypete  If someone swings at you, that's assault. If they hit you, that's the 'and battery' part. From there, it's called 'self-defense' and 'neutralizing the threat'. I haven't involved the authorities when I have been assaulted, even when the 'and battery' part was involved. That didn't make it any less 'assault and battery'. I just figured the 'self-defense' and 'neutralizing the threat' parts had handled it sufficiently without all that paperwork.

@Smokin Joe

There are too many delicate little snowflakes out there when people claim to have been assaulted because they didn't like what someone said to them. None of us have a legal right to never be offended.