Author Topic: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women  (Read 102008 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women
« Reply #1000 on: October 10, 2016, 05:48:11 pm »
Winner is a good  thing.
Not if the winner is evil.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline rodamala

« Reply #1001 on: October 10, 2016, 06:34:28 pm »
Translation:

I ignore everything that paints my political messiah and savior in a negative light.  I focus on what I demand to happen at this moment in history and what I think is at stake.  Everyone who does not bow to Trump MUST be dismembered.  The Courts must reflect whatever Trump tells them to do, our economy must be engineered to punish those businesses that need to 'make their damn stuff here'.  The Rule of Law must be applied to everyone but whom we say - because Trump is going to do what must be done to punish everyone we declare treasonous.

I continue to support Trump because he is infallible in my eyes and is the right dictator for the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last, one and only chance to punish everyone I blame for everything that ails us, slip away - even if it is outside the bounds of liberty, the Constitution and the stupid, moronic morality that so many imbeciles refuse to surrender so they can be properly ruled by a NY liberal Democrat billionaire who knows what is best for us.

100% on the money.  100%

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1002 on: October 10, 2016, 08:27:05 pm »
Translation:

I ignore everything that paints my political messiah and savior in a negative light.  I focus on what I demand to happen at this moment in history and what I think is at stake.  Everyone who does not bow to Trump MUST be dismembered.  The Courts must reflect whatever Trump tells them to do, our economy must be engineered to punish those businesses that need to 'make their damn stuff here'.  The Rule of Law must be applied to everyone but whom we say - because Trump is going to do what must be done to punish everyone we declare treasonous.

I continue to support Trump because he is infallible in my eyes and is the right dictator for the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last, one and only chance to punish everyone I blame for everything that ails us, slip away - even if it is outside the bounds of liberty, the Constitution and the stupid, moronic morality that so many imbeciles refuse to surrender so they can be properly ruled by a NY liberal Democrat billionaire who knows what is best for us.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1003 on: October 10, 2016, 08:30:58 pm »
@INVAR

And if anyone dares to criticize my Orange Messiah I'll toss out some brainless schoolyard taunt of "well you just want Hillary to win" and that will shut them up but GOOD!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1004 on: October 10, 2016, 08:57:42 pm »
Sorry, folks, you are just not cutting through to the meat of the matter: When the blade bites bone, what we are left with is a serious case of "Don't you know who I am?"

After all, when you are SOMEbody, that excuses anything, right?
Rules are for little people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1005 on: October 10, 2016, 09:03:26 pm »
Sorry, folks, you are just not cutting through to the meat of the matter: When the blade bites bone, what we are left with is a serious case of "Don't you know who I am?"

After all, when you are SOMEbody, that excuses anything, right?
Rules are for little people.

What disappoints and disgusts me more than what Trump has said and done are the "little people" defending and justifying what he did.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1006 on: October 10, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »
What disappoints and disgusts me more than what Trump has said and done are the "little people" defending and justifying what he did.

It makes me wonder if they're all amoral misogynists, or so in love that they can no longer tell right from wrong.

Who ever thought that "conservative" people on internet forums or worse yet, those who are supposed to be the advocates of conservative value would actually be defending sexual assault and perversion, abuse of women, and bragging about it?

It has made me realize how small the number of moral, decent Americans remaining is.

We truly are a remnant of a once moral culture.  It used to be only the left who advocated immorality and sexual perversion, now it is an infestation in our very midst.

Dark days......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1007 on: October 10, 2016, 09:20:04 pm »
It makes me wonder if they're all amoral misogynists, or so in love that they can no longer tell right from wrong.

Who ever thought that "conservative" people on internet forums or worse yet, those who are supposed to be the advocates of conservative value would actually be defending sexual assault and perversion, abuse of women, and bragging about it?

It has made me realize how small the number of moral, decent Americans remaining is.

We truly are a remnant of a once moral culture.  It used to be only the left who advocated immorality and sexual perversion, now it is an infestation in our very midst.

Dark days......

I honestly believe that there are certain factions within the GOP who look at Trump as a "revenge candidate"...He's the Republican version of Obama 8 years ago and by God they are gonna do to the Democrats what they did to us when Obama...with no record, no moral compass, a ton of negatives that should have seen him not even make it out of the primaries and complete cover by the media got elected not once but twice.

They think it's time to get even...and like the Democrats...to hell with the American people if they get screwed in the process.

Dark days indeed.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:20:48 pm by txradioguy »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1008 on: October 10, 2016, 09:24:15 pm »
I honestly believe that there are certain factions within the GOP who look at Trump as a "revenge candidate"...He's the Republican version of Obama 8 years ago and by God they are gonna do to the Democrats what they did to us when Obama...with no record, no moral compass, a ton of negatives that should have seen him not even make it out of the primaries and complete cover by the media got elected not once but twice.

They think it's time to get even...and like the Democrats...to hell with the American people if they get screwed in the process.

Dark days indeed.

Yes.............. and quite literally "to hell" if some on "our side" continue to cheer on sin and perversion in "our" candidate just because he's "ours."

The irony is that I'm sure at least some of these zealots criticized Clinton for the same perverted behavior that they now cheer on as "manly" in Trump.  And I'm sure they also attacked Obama for his lack of credentials.

The sickness is very deep.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1009 on: October 10, 2016, 09:26:21 pm »
Dark days......
@musiclady

America has become Sodom and Gomorrah and we know what happened to them.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1010 on: October 10, 2016, 09:31:36 pm »
Just when the 'peasants' should be storming the Bastille, they sit down and have cake...

I think the whole adulation trip is part fantasizing about being him, about living in luxury, with a yacht (oops, that's gone), gaudy furniture, privilege, access, jet set and all that.

Old money has some seriously nice stuff, don't get me wrong, but "gaudy" isn't on the menu.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1011 on: October 10, 2016, 09:31:46 pm »
@musiclady

We do indeed.

I only pray that the remnant here in America is enough to keep us from destruction.

When the 'good guys' on the 'conservative' side start cheering on the assault of women by 'our' candidate, we are scraping the depths of the slime pit.

May God have mercy.

@Victoria33
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:35:00 pm by musiclady »

HonestJohn

« Reply #1012 on: October 10, 2016, 09:33:00 pm »
@musiclady

Saddam and Gamera?

What does the now-decreased former ruler of Iraq and a Japanese kaiju have to do with this election?

:tongue2:

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1013 on: October 10, 2016, 09:36:20 pm »
Yes.............. and quite literally "to hell" if some on "our side" continue to cheer on sin and perversion in "our" candidate just because he's "ours."

The irony is that I'm sure at least some of these zealots criticized Clinton for the same perverted behavior that they now cheer on as "manly" in Trump.  And I'm sure they also attacked Obama for his lack of credentials.

The sickness is very deep.
Irony runs deep in politics. Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice. Hillary was in on the push to impeach Nixon, for....

...Perjury and Obstruction of Justice.

I used to think the "It's okay when WE do it." thing was the province of the Democrats, now  I know better.

(Angry people do stupid things).

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1014 on: October 10, 2016, 09:48:25 pm »
Saddam and Gamera?

What does the now-decreased former ruler of Iraq and a Japanese kaiju have to do with this election?
 :tongue2:
@HonestJohn

Poor John, there is no hope for you.   ****slapping

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1015 on: October 10, 2016, 09:55:25 pm »
Irony runs deep in politics. Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice. Hillary was in on the push to impeach Nixon, for....

...Perjury and Obstruction of Justice.

I used to think the "It's okay when WE do it." thing was the province of the Democrats, now  I know better.

(Angry people do stupid things).

True enough.

There is no good decision made in anger.  And that was the sole motivation for the Trump primary crowd.

Not a morsel of thought went into it.  And clearly not a drop of conservative values either.

Otherwise they wouldn't be defending a reprobate and his assault of women.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1016 on: October 11, 2016, 12:09:51 am »
I don't think they want him gone just yet. Wait until Halloween. Then the recovery will be virtually impossible.

@Smokin Joe  @Rivergirl

There is no recovery for the alleged Republican Party at this point. The globalist alleged Republicans have finally killed it. Regardless of what happens,the rabid Trump voters are history. They will never again vote Republican.

Neither will anyone else that isn't a fascist at heart.

Don't know what,if anything,will replace it,but it's history. They will no doubt run some candidates and have a few local victories,but they have killed their national voter base.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1017 on: October 11, 2016, 12:12:07 am »
@AbaraXas

Perfect!!!! :beer:

@AbaraXas

There it is! The absolute truth refined down to the very core. EXCELLENT observation! :amen: :amen: :amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1018 on: October 11, 2016, 12:14:43 am »
If he can find it on that bony frame.

@sinkspur

If you are even sexually interested in alien life forms.

I'll stick with human women.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:15:03 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1019 on: October 11, 2016, 12:33:35 am »
@sneakypete @Norm Lenhart

I disagree with Ann Coulter on Trump, but I have to throw a flag.  You're obviously blowing smoke.

Ann Coulter was most definitely a conservative before law school, as she's the one who got me into conservative activism when she was an undergrad (we attended the same college).

@Suppressed

That's ok. You are allowed to be wrong.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1020 on: October 11, 2016, 01:23:50 am »
@Suppressed

That's ok. You are allowed to be wrong.

@sneakypete

Thanks.  I haven't tried it to date, but I appreciate the permission if I ever feel so inclined.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #1021 on: October 11, 2016, 02:03:18 am »

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

geronl

« Reply #1024 on: October 11, 2016, 05:56:21 am »
@musiclady

If this election was a test, we have failed it miserably or as Trump might say BIGLY