Author Topic: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women  (Read 101972 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women
« Reply #975 on: October 09, 2016, 10:21:16 pm »
Relativism and situation ethics are ALWAYS involved in Trump support.
One cannot support him without sacrificing ones own values, because he has none.
It's purely emotional..... anger, or love..... and it cannot be done without losing key principles of conservatism or ethics.

That is true - But, lest someone begin the old saw abut Conservatives being too idealistic... There IS relativism, and there IS compromise - I think of it more as a low-water mark, beneath which one would not go. No one is ideal. But that low-water mark necessarily approximates the full list of Conservative principles. If a candidate is less than adamantine on one or two (depending upon which, and how), or has made a few mistakes, I can be convinced to vote for the man. And of course, above that 'low-water mark', there is MUCH room for relativism and compromise.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #976 on: October 09, 2016, 10:35:53 pm »
All the trump graphics still turn my stomach when they make him look like a patriot or something good. He is nothing more than a certified perverted creep with no character and a questionable business history. I have said before that I do not understand the groupie followers but can understand the reluctant voters. I now have problems even understanding a reluctant voter. He surpasses even Hillary in his degeneracy.

Meh, I see these things and am more minded of the "art" enjoyed by the likes of Saddam or Qaddafi or Baby Kim.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rodamala

« Reply #977 on: October 09, 2016, 10:37:01 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

That graphic used to make me angry

Ditto.

The only thing about that painting that saves me from vomiting in my mouth, is knowing the truth about The C*nt Puncher's actual experience attempting to pose heroicly with an American Bald Eagle:

Wingnut

« Reply #978 on: October 09, 2016, 10:37:28 pm »

rod...
When Abortion Barbie was big with the libs in Austin Tx we used that meme to get their goat all day long.   She had a growth on her face that was so big it had its own mouth!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #979 on: October 09, 2016, 10:40:07 pm »
Thats why smart men stand on the shoulders of giants. To see further. Not look at their navel.

The 'giant's' navel? Yeah... if your looking at their navel, you're doing it wrong.  :whistle:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #980 on: October 09, 2016, 10:51:03 pm »
Meh, I see these things and am more minded of the "art" enjoyed by the likes of Saddam or Qaddafi or Baby Kim.  :shrug:

This one is enjoyed by the likes of Satan himself.....

This is not just harmless idolatry.

It's pure EVIL.

(From the FB page of a Trump supporter regarding the "crucifixion" of Trump in the press).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

« Reply #981 on: October 09, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »

(From the FB page of a Trump supporter regarding the "crucifixion" of Trump in the press).

RiV?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:11:54 pm by Wingnut »

Oceander

« Reply #982 on: October 09, 2016, 11:13:21 pm »

It's pure EVIL.

This is disgusting.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #983 on: October 09, 2016, 11:15:21 pm »
RiV?

I don't know, that's almost HarleyLady caliber.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #984 on: October 09, 2016, 11:22:34 pm »
RiV?

@AbaraXas posted it on the "Trump Worship Images" thread.

I don't know if he knows whose FB page it was on.

Whoever posted it had better be repenting very soon.  This is blasphemy at its worst.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,209817.125.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:23:41 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

« Reply #985 on: October 09, 2016, 11:39:42 pm »
I have.  I've learned all I need to know about your political motivations and objectives.

Thanks for coming clean.

@Right_in_Virginia

I've always been an open book.

I hope you find your way back to Constitutional conservatism.

Silver Pines

« Reply #986 on: October 09, 2016, 11:41:05 pm »
I wouldn't count on her learning anything at all from this.

After all, she is still passionately in love with a lecherous fool; a reprobate politician.

I don't think people recover from that disease.

@musiclady

To the end of my days, I'll wonder how it even happened in the first place.

Wingnut

« Reply #987 on: October 09, 2016, 11:42:26 pm »
@AbaraXas posted it on the "Trump Worship Images" thread.

I don't know if he knows whose FB page it was on.

Whoever posted it had better be repenting very soon.  This is blasphemy at its worst.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,209817.125.html

Wow just Wow.  Sad.

Silver Pines

« Reply #988 on: October 09, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »
Yes,  I know what's at stake. 

It's the message that's worth saving, isn't it?    Sometimes you gotta ditch the messenger,  to save the message,  otherwise you'll go down with it, along with everyone else, because none of us want to see Hillary Clinton as the next President.   

I'm fine with Pence as the nominee,  if Trump will be gone.  Maybe it's too late,  but maybe it's not.  Pence made an impression a week ago.    The GOP needs to pivot quickly;  there's no time for fights over Romney or Cruz.  Pence is Trump's choice, and the party's.   

It is time to reconcile, agree that Trump must pass the baton,  and see if there's something to be salvaged.

@Jazzhead

I was looking at Steve Deace's twitter page earlier.  There's a link to a Redstate article which claims Paul Ryan wants Trump out.  Who knows...we'll see what happens.

Silver Pines

« Reply #989 on: October 09, 2016, 11:48:37 pm »
All the trump graphics still turn my stomach when they make him look like a patriot or something good. He is nothing more than a certified perverted creep with no character and a questionable business history. I have said before that I do not understand the groupie followers but can understand the reluctant voters. I now have problems even understanding a reluctant voter. He surpasses even Hillary in his degeneracy.

@cuky

It really has reached that point.  Two of my friends decided to vote for Trump to keep out Hillary; I respected that.  But now they don't want to hear a negative word said about him.  Even after all of this, they just say Hillary is awful.  It's as though they don't want to acknowledge anything he's done.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #990 on: October 09, 2016, 11:58:21 pm »
I ignore the hyperbole, the sanctimony, the lies, the insults, the smears and the tantrums.  I focus on this moment in history and what is at stake. The global oligarchy must be dismembered, a government for and by the people must be restored.  Our courts must reflect our constitution, our economy must fulfill the American dream, the rule of law must again apply to our public "servants" and treason must again be given worth. 

I'm right there with you on every one those goals!

I've look to history for important lessons in how best to fight for a system of government and an independent nation state; and damn ... Churchill's fundamental advice is about the best there is.  I continue to support Donald Trump because I know he is the right man at the right time.

Exactly HOW do you know this?  Have you discovered some hidden treasure trove of information not available to all the rest of us?  What in Trump's entire history would lead anyone to that conclusion?

I will not sit by and watch our last chance to regain our unique American birthright slip away ---- even if it is outside the rabid, frenzied group think so prevalent here.[/size]

To late! WAY to late and Trump is the reason we missed the train!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #991 on: October 10, 2016, 12:07:19 am »
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 03:38:07 PM

I ignore the hyperbole, the sanctimony, the lies, the insults, the smears and the tantrums.

All of that came from Trump supporters.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #992 on: October 10, 2016, 12:38:37 am »
I ignore the hyperbole, the sanctimony, the lies, the insults, the smears and the tantrums.  I focus on this moment in history and what is at stake. The global oligarchy must be dismembered, a government for and by the people must be restored.  Our courts must reflect our constitution, our economy must fulfill the American dream, the rule of law must again apply to our public "servants" and treason must again be given worth. 

I've look to history for important lessons in how best to fight for a system of government and an independent nation state; and damn ... Churchill's fundamental advice is about the best there is.  I continue to support Donald Trump because I know he is the right man at the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last chance to regain our unique American birthright slip away ---- even if it is outside the rabid, frenzied group think so prevalent here.

Translation:

I ignore everything that paints my political messiah and savior in a negative light.  I focus on what I demand to happen at this moment in history and what I think is at stake.  Everyone who does not bow to Trump MUST be dismembered.  The Courts must reflect whatever Trump tells them to do, our economy must be engineered to punish those businesses that need to 'make their damn stuff here'.  The Rule of Law must be applied to everyone but whom we say - because Trump is going to do what must be done to punish everyone we declare treasonous.

I continue to support Trump because he is infallible in my eyes and is the right dictator for the right time.  I will not sit by and watch our last, one and only chance to punish everyone I blame for everything that ails us, slip away - even if it is outside the bounds of liberty, the Constitution and the stupid, moronic morality that so many imbeciles refuse to surrender so they can be properly ruled by a NY liberal Democrat billionaire who knows what is best for us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #993 on: October 10, 2016, 12:42:21 am »

It's pure EVIL.

As I said over a year ago on another board -

IT'S 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN:

The Trump one above is far more direct in it's offensiveness.

But… that is how the Trump militants view him.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #994 on: October 10, 2016, 01:13:23 am »
@musiclady

I don't think any of us will.

It's insanity to be in love with this awful creature....

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #995 on: October 10, 2016, 01:38:47 am »
I ignore the hyperbole, the sanctimony, the lies, the insults, the smears and the tantrums.

That'd be just about the only way any decent man or woman could support this year's presidential candidates. That and
undergoing a thorough delousing after casting any vote other than "None of These Candidates."

[M]ost on the right rejected the moral bankruptcy that vindicated Bill Clinton — until Friday night,
that is. It is important to note, all moral justification and minimization notwithstanding around “locker-room
banter,” this was no locker-room banter. Trump did not say, “That chick is hot,” a comment that would
understandably offend people, but at least would be well within the realm of what we all know many guys
(even married guys) often say in private man-to-man conversation. Trump’s talk went beyond that in a very
important and particular way — he specifically describes, not just with words, but with words about actions
his attempt to “f@ck a married woman” (eight months after he himself entered his third marriage). He wasn’t
saying what he dreams about doing (which would be disgusting, too) — he was saying what he does (“I walk
up and just kiss them; I can’t help myself”). And, I might add, he wasn’t saying this to his best bud from
college — an old friend with whom he used to bar hop and pick up hotties. No, this was Billy Bush, an
anchor for
Access Hollywood, on a tour bus.

And what was the response of the Clinton-impeaching Right, the Moral Majority, the beacons of virtue and
decency in an era of moral relativism? Well, one particular Trump-advocate took to the airwaves to point
out that King David had 500 concubines, a line that actually left me aghast at Sean Hannity’s intelligence
and decency, when I thought expectations couldn’t dip any lower. Tucker Carlson explained that, while
what Trump said disturbed him, he didn’t understand why everyone was playing dumb. We all know that
everyone does it and everyone says it, right? The break-your-Twitter-feed cop-out for this latest
embarrassment from this wretched candidate? “Come on, we all know that Clinton is worse; I care more
about Hillary’s e-mails than what Trump said just joking around.”

And there you have it. Expressions of ethical standards when condemning Bill Clinton are good and right,
but they will be impossible to come by unless one differs with the politics of Bill Clinton. And being appalled
at Donald Trump’s vulgarity is intuitive and righteous, but apparently all too rare unless one is mortified
by Hillary Clinton, or is not a nativist-nationalist. The fact of the matter is that selective moral outrage is
nothing new in politics, or anywhere else, but it is highly problematic for those whose aim is a flourishing
society. The aspirations conservatives have for our republic are undermined far more by this type of moral
hypocrisy and selectivity than by a bad trade bill or a bad judicial appointment. The reality is that
both sides of the political aisle will do much better to pick a lane, and stick in it. If personal decision-making
is not pertinent to leadership and qualifications, then the Left should say so, and let Anthony Weiner run
for office, and let Strauss-Kahn chair key economic committees in between frequent “breaks.” And if one’s
fidelity to marriage vows, personal character, and sexual ethics do matter, the Right ought to hold firm,
and stay wed to the idea that the greatest enactment of the greatest ideas comes from the greatest of
courage and conviction.
The pitiful correlation between outrage and politics in matters of moral
failure is a public embarrassment.

---David L. Bahnsen, National Review.

(Emphases added.---EA.)

I make no claim to any degree of moral or ethical superiority when I say that there is a phenomenal
distinction between a merely flawed man or woman and a man or woman sunk to such grotesqueries as
have been sunk Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton alike, in terms of their political thought
and of their character. Once upon a time we believed character counted enough to weight heavily for or
against someone's fitness for high office. Now we are asked to ignore it by the very people who once
demanded answers, if not heads on plates, of every one of those who demanded its ignorance when it
applied to Droopy-Drawers Clinton.

Hilarious Rodent Clinton enables sexual misconduct. (Yes, I phrase it politely.) Donaldus Minimus reeks
of it. And now his most stubborn supporters (you, RiV, aren't even close to the most stubborn of the lot)
demand we think nothing of it, let it go, focus on the bigger picture, essentially wishing we treat him
like . . . Bill Clinton's supporters treated old Droopy-Drawers himself, demanding everyone else do
likewise?

In the words of (dare I say the name?) Joseph McCarthy, it's just about the most unheard-of thing anyone
ever heard of.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:41:53 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #996 on: October 10, 2016, 01:41:32 am »
That'd be just about the only way any decent man or woman could support this year's presidential candidates. That and
undergoing a thorough delousing after casting any vote other than "None of These Candidates."

I make no claim to any degree of moral or ethical superiority when I say that there is a phenomenal
distinction between a merely flawed man or woman and a man or woman sunk to such grotesqueries as
have been sunk Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton alike, in terms of their political thought
and of their character. Once upon a time we believed character counted enough to weight heavily for or
against someone's fitness for high office. Now we are asked to ignore it by the very people who once
demanded answers, if not heads on plates, of every one of those who demanded its ignorance when it
applied to Droopy-Drawers Clinton.

Hilarious Rodent Clinton enables sexual misconduct. (Yes, I phrase it politely.) Donaldus Minimus reeks
of it. And now his most stubborn supporters (you, RiV, aren't even close to the most stubborn of the lot)
demand we think nothing of it, let it go, focus on the bigger picture, essentially wishing we treat him
like . . . Bill Clinton's supporters treated old Droopy-Drawers himself?

In the words of (dare I say the name?) Joseph McCarthy, it's just about the most unheard-of thing anyone
ever heard of.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #997 on: October 10, 2016, 01:57:23 am »
@musiclady

I see. Those of us who saw this coming were ignored, then reviled for pointing out what, to us, was obvious. I think we gave the public too much credit for being able to see when they were being suckered.

Perhaps I should take a cue from this and take advantage of that and come up with some geegaw made in China for 20 cents per unit and sell them on TeeVee for $19.95, but wait, there's more! If you call in the next ten minutes, you get a second one free! (just pay $6.95 additional shipping and handling).

Market enough whatchamajiggers, and you'd be a Billionaire!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #998 on: October 10, 2016, 02:29:45 am »
Do you think you look good posting cheesy stupid Trump patriotic graphics like that?

IF Trump was patriotic, he'd step down from the ticket, and give the GOP a chance to win,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #999 on: October 10, 2016, 02:43:45 am »
As I said over a year ago on another board -

IT'S 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN:

The Trump one above is far more direct in it's offensiveness.

But… that is how the Trump militants view him.

I know it is.  And that's what makes them so frightening.