Author Topic: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"  (Read 38770 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2016, 03:27:57 am »
The polls may come out and show Trump lost ground but I think a lot of people saw in that debate in the last few minutes, Hillary played and went way low, trying to squeeze these insults in and Trump answered nothing negative back.

I think this hurts her in many peoples eyes.

He's been insulting Alicia Machado for the last TWO DAYS.  And that's all people are hearing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online corbe

« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2016, 03:28:42 am »
The polls may come out and show Trump lost ground but I think a lot of people saw in that debate in the last few minutes, Hillary played and went way low, trying to squeeze these insults in and Trump answered nothing negative back.

I noticed that also @TomSea he regained his COMPOSURE just enough that his last words were that he would definitely support that lying witch, I mean his friend.   Brought back memories of McCain saying obummer would make a good president. 

I wish you Trumpsters all the best regardless of the outcome.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2016, 03:29:33 am »
I agree with you but why aren't there 10 pages about a woman who enabled her rapist husband through his 2 terms as president and all the years before and after that..who practically murdered 5 people in Bengahzi..lying about emails and national security....isn't that worth discussing too!

Her enabling of her husband has been worth discussing for ages, long enough before
she got her mitts on the State Department. Come to think of it, so has been her shameless
flouting of the law to lead the team that wrote what became the flop of HillaryCare during
her husband's first term.

And nobody seems to want to, except perhaps a few editorialists, a couple of radio hosts,
and the periodic biographer/historiographer whose books end up buried in the current
events section, if not the cutout shelves.

More is the pity, too. Hilarious Rodent Clinton has a record, a public record.

But no. She has to hand Donaldus Minimus the kind of ammunition that trips his vulgarity
trigger while exposing him as witless enough on his feet to spend more time cracking on
a former Miss Universe's physical dimensions and their role in a mere breach of contract,
instead of slapping Hilarious back with the more pertinent question as to what it says
for her and hers' prospective vetting of key administration staffers and picks if she
accepted the former Miss U.'s presence at face value without bothering to learn---if not
downright ignoring---the young lady's questionable ethical (if not legal) past.

A man that shallow and vulgar isn't all that likely to make major continuing issues of Hilarious's
record as the enabler of a sexual predator who just so happened to be the president for
a volume enough of his sexual prowlings, never mind Benghazi or the e-mails or what
the Clinton Foundation was doing in bed (no pun intended) with these or those major
contributors who might have had an effect on official U.S. policy. Passing mention here
and there isn't quite the same as launching a major counterattack.

Behold what the voters of each party have laid upon us for a presidential choice this year.
A vulgar crank and a vile crook.

Compared to that, having the choice between the electric chair and the firing squad for
our execution is a blessing. "None of These Candidates" will indeed remain my November
vote. It's the only vote I can cast without requiring immediate stomach surgery.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2016, 03:30:26 am »

Excellent Trumpian reasoning. By all measures Donny self destructed in the debate being baited by a loser. He admitted to tax evasion, stiffing vendors and calling women pigs. You admit there is a chance that his numbers will tank when he can't afford to lose a single vote.......but Hitlary looks bad?

Makes perfect sense.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2016, 03:39:43 am »
This article is right from the Clinton hit squad...tactics they have used in every campaign they have run in..probably sleazy Sid or David Brock dug this woman up..no one else had any interest in her...but here we are over 10pages discussing everything about how mean Trump is for calling her fat years ago......unbelievable....it has nothing to do if he will make a good president or not.

Well I agree that it came directly from Clinton.  But I don't agree that it has nothing to do with whether he will make a good president.  I might be able to agree with you if they could lock him in a room for four years.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2016, 03:46:19 am »
Excellent Trumpian reasoning. By all measures Donny self destructed in the debate being baited by a loser. He admitted to tax evasion, stiffing vendors and calling women pigs. You admit there is a chance that his numbers will tank when he can't afford to lose a single vote.......but Hitlary looks bad?

Makes perfect sense.

After that presentation a person would have to be stupid to believe that he is going to go to bat for the "workers party" he envisions.  He is busy making money for himself.  And by himself I mean the big guy.  Stiffing workers he says didn't do a good job.  I don't buy that.  Letting small businesses finish work and not pay them?  People like Trump make me sick.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2016, 03:50:59 am »
Her enabling of her husband has been worth discussing for ages, long enough before
she got her mitts on the State Department. Come to think of it, so has been her shameless
flouting of the law to lead the team that wrote what became the flop of HillaryCare during
her husband's first term.

And nobody seems to want to, except perhaps a few editorialists, a couple of radio hosts,
and the periodic biographer/historiographer whose books end up buried in the current
events section, if not the cutout shelves.

More is the pity, too. Hilarious Rodent Clinton has a record, a public record.

For starters, that's old news. We recall it, but the MSM isn't about to dig through the archives to drag that out, again. We have all discussed it ad infinitum.

But no. She has to hand Donaldus Minimus the kind of ammunition that trips his vulgarity
trigger while exposing him as witless enough on his feet to spend more time cracking on
a former Miss Universe's physical dimensions and their role in a mere breach of contract,
instead of slapping Hilarious back with the more pertinent question as to what it says
for her and hers' prospective vetting of key administration staffers and picks if she
accepted the former Miss U.'s presence at face value without bothering to learn---if not
downright ignoring---the young lady's questionable ethical (if not legal) past.
A parry/riposte by her to pin him using his words (an ongoing campaign theme) while deflecting from her own past. He doesn't flash on vetting staffers (Manafort), any more than he pulls out Pay to Play, because, well, dagnabbit, that's just doing bid'ness. Their shared sins will hurt them both.
A man that shallow and vulgar isn't all that likely to make major continuing issues of Hilarious's
record as the enabler of a sexual predator who just so happened to be the president for
a volume enough of his sexual prowlings, never mind Benghazi or the e-mails or what
the Clinton Foundation was doing in bed (no pun intended) with these or those major
contributors who might have had an effect on official U.S. policy. Passing mention here
and there isn't quite the same as launching a major counterattack.
Exactly.
Behold what the voters of each party have laid upon us for a presidential choice this year.
A vulgar crank and a vile crook.

Compared to that, having the choice between the electric chair and the firing squad for
our execution is a blessing. "None of These Candidates" will indeed remain my November
vote. It's the only vote I can cast without requiring immediate stomach surgery.
:beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2016, 03:53:28 am »
Stiffing workers he says didn't do a good job.  I don't buy that.  Letting small businesses finish work and not pay them?  People like Trump make me sick.

LOL. You got that right. To the tragically stupid defenders of Donny stiffing vendors, they obviously have no idea how this stuff works. If he is such a great manager and can do guy, he would have people to make sure the stuff showing up on site is what is needed and to specifications. You don't take delivery of the products, install them and then down the road say that they were wrong and throw away the bill. That is basically called stealing.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2016, 03:53:43 am »

Makes perfect sense.
Small business is what builds the economy.

"Make America Great Again"

Uh huh, right.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2016, 03:55:23 am »

Makes perfect sense.

It displays how Trump supporters became Trump supporters to begin with. They see things as incoherently as he does. Only in a very deluded mind could a complete disaster be seen as a negative FOR THE OTHER TEAM.

What I want to know, all kidding aside, is how people can think like this and not be considered mentally impaired. No joke. His fanatics can bitch all they want but when you look at black and call it white with a straight face, you're either a liar or something is very seriously wrong with the second floor wiring.

Online corbe

« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2016, 04:04:46 am »
It displays how Trump supporters became Trump supporters to begin with. They see things as incoherently as he does. Only in a very deluded mind could a complete disaster be seen as a negative FOR THE OTHER TEAM.

What I want to know, all kidding aside, is how people can think like this and not be considered mentally impaired. No joke. His fanatics can bitch all they want but when you look at black and call it white with a straight face, you're either a liar or something is very seriously wrong with the second floor wiring.

It's was their HATRED for the GOP doing absolutely nothing to stop obummer, that caused them to throw the Baby out with the Bath water, cut off their nose despite their face, etc...etc...   Trump convinced these reality TV idiots that Cruz was a liar and washed our only hope down the drain.   I'm quite sure if hitlery is elected she will ensure legislation is passed that prevents tv people from ever running for president again.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2016, 04:15:13 am »

It's was their HATRED for the GOP doing absolutely nothing to stop obummer, that caused them to throw the Baby out with the Bath water, cut off their nose despite their face, etc...etc...   Trump convinced these reality TV idiots that Cruz was a liar and washed our only hope down the drain.   I'm quite sure if hitlery is elected she will ensure legislation is passed that prevents tv people from ever running for president again.

That doesn't add up because if one hated the GOP for selling out to liberalism/the DNC, then why on earth raise as your champion a guy that is a lifetime Democrat that is on record donating to/doing business with, the very greatest nemesis' of Conservatism in America? AKA The Clintons and George Soros.

They WANTED a liberal. Thats why they KEEP VOTING FOR WHATEVER LIBERAL THE GOP RUNS. They just didn't want their name attached. So they found a liberal, rewrote history to call him a conservative and here we are today.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:15:56 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2016, 05:02:34 am »

Trump appealed to the hate people had ... not so much for the weak performance of the GOP in congress but more for illegals, for muslims, for PC media ...He appealed to the dark side of people and I understood that appeal when he first appeared on the scene.  It was refreshing.

But sane people soon came to understand the reality of Trump and backed off supporting him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2016, 05:27:41 am »
That doesn't add up because if one hated the GOP for selling out to liberalism/the DNC, then why on earth raise as your champion a guy that is a lifetime Democrat that is on record donating to/doing business with, the very greatest nemesis' of Conservatism in America? AKA The Clintons and George Soros.

They WANTED a liberal. Thats why they KEEP VOTING FOR WHATEVER LIBERAL THE GOP RUNS. They just didn't want their name attached. So they found a liberal, rewrote history to call him a conservative and here we are today.
He did what any good demagogue would do. He played upon their frustrations and harnessed their anger while convincing them he was the only one who could fix things. He built a cult of personality around his brand.
He got the attention of the un/underemployed and folks hurting in an economy that is far worse than the statistics will admit, focused their anger on those sneaky illegals and took Cruz's wall idea and acted as if it was all his. Then he used a catchy slogan amid contradictory policy statements and habitually vague rhetoric to get people to paint their own picture of what he would do. He Obama'ed the GOP voters who went for it, smeared the bejeebers out of everyone else with a coordinated series of lies and media smears timed to play to geographical regions and demographics for maximum impact--an Alinskyite marketing campaign--and God help us, it worked.

It was all about "winning", never about the people (unless he could use them as props) or the country.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2016, 05:37:13 am »
Trump appealed to the hate people had ... not so much for the weak performance of the GOP in congress but more for illegals, for muslims, for PC media ...He appealed to the dark side of people and I understood that appeal when he first appeared on the scene.  It was refreshing.

But sane people soon came to understand the reality of Trump and backed off supporting him.
I initially saw that as amusing, after all, he was gigging a wish list of people everyone wanted gigged. That was thin on policy, though, and then his actions began to betray contradictions between what he supposedly was going to do and what he supposedly stood for.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2016, 05:41:38 am »
He did what any good demagogue would do. He played upon their frustrations and harnessed their anger while convincing them he was the only one who could fix things. He built a cult of personality around his brand.
He got the attention of the un/underemployed and folks hurting in an economy that is far worse than the statistics will admit, focused their anger on those sneaky illegals and took Cruz's wall idea and acted as if it was all his. Then he used a catchy slogan amid contradictory policy statements and habitually vague rhetoric to get people to paint their own picture of what he would do. He Obama'ed the GOP voters who went for it, smeared the bejeebers out of everyone else with a coordinated series of lies and media smears timed to play to geographical regions and demographics for maximum impact--an Alinskyite marketing campaign--and God help us, it worked.

It was all about "winning", never about the people (unless he could use them as props) or the country.

Thats all very true and I discount absolutely none of it.  With that said, I think that this was all best encapsulated years ago by that Euro journalist that said of Obama (paraphrased) 'The problem isn't Obama, the problem is people who would elect Obama'.

The Alynski campaign only works on people that want it to work...meaning people that begin with a position that lesser evils are fine as long as they get the evil of their choosing. I'm reminded of the phrase "He'd sell his own mother." We have a country where that is the default today. You had 125,000,000 people vote for a liberal in 12. Of them, half voted, knowingly, for a guy that profits from his own abortion laws. They willingly traded human life for a win and lost whether they admit it or not. The facts are there..

So in light of that fact of history, once you go to that level of evil, a guy like Trump is easy to accept. He could promise anything and as long as they wanted to hear it, they'll go right along because they already threw away any principle they have.

Some have, thankfully, thought better of it and regret their decision back then. Some didn't and defend their 'lesser evil' abortion profteer to this day. It's easy to tell which is which by what camp you're looking at today.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2016, 03:21:03 pm »
...or, you could just insult, belittle and demean the messenger. You could always try that.

My goodness children, so Trump called her Mrs Piggie, BFD. Grow up, if Hillary is elected she will legalize tens of millions of new Marxist voters, no conservative will ever get elected nation wide ever again and very few state wide. She will also import 100s of 1000s of Muslim rapfugees and no American will ever be safe again.

If the country is to have any hope of surviving Hillary must not be allowed to occupy the oval office. And stop with this meaningless 3rd party stuff. Then next president will either be Hillary or Trump. That is the choice, Hillary or Trump.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2016, 04:01:37 pm »
This article is right from the Clinton hit squad...tactics they have used in every campaign they have run in..probably sleazy Sid or David Brock dug this woman up..no one else had any interest in her...but here we are over 10pages discussing everything about how mean Trump is for calling her fat years ago......unbelievable....it has nothing to do if he will make a good president or not.
Really? Just wait till President Trump says something about a woman in power in another country.

How a man treats women is a good sign of whether he is a gentleman or not. It's an important part of a man's character and with his treatment of Heidi Cruz, Carly Fiorina, and Megyn Kelly; we were already aware of Trump's habit of objectifying women. Also, it's far more than calling her fat, he also decided to mock her for her skin color (Remember the 'Mexican Judge' and 'my black man' comments). This story is just evidence of how deeply rooted that part of Trump's character is.

Part of what hurt Trump at the debate is he has a real problem taking a women on on an intellectual level.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2016, 04:02:48 pm »
It also is very telling that Trump and his Internet army responds the most rapidly to ANYTHING that points out Trump's long history of being a misogynist, chauvinistic pig—by attacking or questioning the victim.

Call him a racist, fine. Call him a liberal, so what? But call him out on his sexism and prepare to meet the wrath of Hell.
They seem to be compensating for something... :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2016, 04:05:16 pm »
My goodness children, so Trump called her Mrs Piggie, BFD. Grow up, if Hillary is elected she will legalize tens of millions of new Marxist voters, no conservative will ever get elected nation wide ever again and very few state wide. She will also import 100s of 1000s of Muslim rapfugees and no American will ever be safe again.

If the country is to have any hope of surviving Hillary must not be allowed to occupy the oval office. And stop with this meaningless 3rd party stuff. Then next president will either be Hillary or Trump. That is the choice, Hillary or Trump.

So you are saying that if I "grow up" I will no longer care that Donald Trump is a misogynist who has a disdain and lack of respect for women (i.e. half the country?)

You're saying that his objectifying women and looking at them as meat products won't matter if I "grow up?"

Hmmmm.......... perhaps the growing up is something that YOU should consider doing.

Or at least consider learning to respect women yourself.

Then again, if you're a Trump zealot, it's clear that you don't, and probably won't.........

@jpsb
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:18:20 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2016, 04:09:56 pm »

You could be right. The more people see of her the worse they think of her. That's why she's so afraid to be seen by the press or talk to them. The Clinton's have been master of wind sock decision making for years.

Trump has a definite advantage, if he can keep bobbing and weaving and sticking to the word salad slogans that have gotten him this far, Hillary may well beat herself.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2016, 04:15:31 pm »
LOL. You got that right. To the tragically stupid defenders of Donny stiffing vendors, they obviously have no idea how this stuff works. If he is such a great manager and can do guy, he would have people to make sure the stuff showing up on site is what is needed and to specifications. You don't take delivery of the products, install them and then down the road say that they were wrong and throw away the bill. That is basically called stealing.
I was just reading through the Book of Virtues in preparation for reading it to my little ones and I came across the story of Abraham Lincoln walking miles to return 6 cents in change he had accidentally forgotten to give a customer when he was a store clerk. Good gawd almighty how this country has fallen.   

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #272 on: September 29, 2016, 04:20:28 pm »

Ain't so much the wiring as it is with the foundation. When the foundation rots away the whole house of cards comes crashing down..
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

« Reply #273 on: September 29, 2016, 06:22:17 pm »
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@sinkspur

Yes, it does have something to do about whether he will make a good president or not.  He MUST denigrate/call every person a name, in order to make him feel like he is more important and perfect than anyone on the planet.  The pattern is there and this woman helps prove that - he did it twenty years ago and has never stopped and will never stop and that will include the leader of every country on earth.

If you sat with him and had a conversation, then left, he would make up something denigrating to say about you - bad hair style, fingernail polish the wrong color, something/anything, and he would give you a denigrating name - "that bad hair woman", whatever, but he would do it because he HAS to in order to put you lower and him higher in his mind.

Why do you think his wife is not with him now?  If he thought she was an asset for him, she would be in the public.  He has decided she is not helpful, even harmful, and I would bet he would like to ship her back to whatever country she came from, and choose another one who he could show off to help him win.  If he loses this election, I believe this wife is done for, as he will blame her for part of the reason he lost.

Do not think of him as normal because he is abnormal and will be the rest of his life.  Don't give him normal thinking because he has abnormal thinking.  The above is my opinion.

@Victoria33

Trump once said "you have to treat women like sh*t."  In his world, where there are females willing to accept such treatment in order to gain access to his wallet, he thinks that's normal, I guess.  But half of the electorate is made up of women, and we have more self-respect than to support a man who holds us in such total contempt.

Silver Pines

« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »

@jpsb, it's just one more instance of Trump showing his complete contempt for women.  He once remarked, "You have to treat women like sh*t."  Now I'm not a fool; I won't give my vote to a man who thinks that about me.  Who wants a president who has zero regard for half of his electorate?

Trump is a disgusting sleaze and I'd have to have a gun pointed at my head to pull the lever for him.