Author Topic: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"  (Read 38767 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2016, 02:39:03 am »
It is funny how the weight gain keeps changing. Looking at the archived stories earlier today, it was everywhere from 17 to 42 and now we have claims of 60-70 pounds.

I think he said 50 pounds in his 1997 book.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2016, 02:39:45 am »
This article is right from the Clinton hit squad...tactics they have used in every campaign they have run in..probably sleazy Sid or David Brock dug this woman up..no one else had any interest in her...but here we are over 10pages discussing everything about how mean Trump is for calling her fat years ago......unbelievable....it has nothing to do if he will make a good president or not.
It establishes a pattern, nothing more.

Sure it's from the Clinton 'hit squad', but like the ads she is running, he provided the material.

His mouth is his own worst enemy, and he's just getting warmed up. How will that play when he rips one off on some head of state, someone who has their own country and all their resources (and diplomatic pouches to bring stuff in) and who actually understands asymmetrical warfare?

Just 17 guys and a handful of box cutters perpetrated the worst foreign attack on American soil since the War of 1812. Think about it. Do we really need someone in the White House who will gratuitously insult heads of state and create enmity unnecessarily?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2016, 02:41:10 am »
This article is right from the Clinton hit squad...tactics they have used in every campaign they have run in..probably sleazy Sid or David Brock dug this woman up..no one else had any interest in her...but here we are over 10pages discussing everything about how mean Trump is for calling her fat years ago......unbelievable....it has nothing to do if he will make a good president or not.

If anyone wants to demonstrate how a man with his mindset will make a good Prez, I wanna hear it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it Myst. It's his temperament. It's his worldview. It's how he views 'lesser' people.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2016, 02:45:02 am »
If you pay attention to the thread, you'll notice that we're not talking about Trump's comments—which have been known for 20 years—being the despicable part of the story here.

It's the fact that after they are brought back to light, a blatant character assassination piece against her appears in an online tabloid, and Trump supporters have decided to run with it. Not only is Trump a misogynist, he is still running the same scorched-Earth, thin-skinned, knee-jerk campaign not only against Clinton but against anyone else who dares speak against Trump. This has the fingerprints of Roger Stone all over it.

These Trump supporters, as I noted before, would have never accepted such a piece against one of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual harassment targets.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2016, 02:47:53 am »
It also is very telling that Trump and his Internet army responds the most rapidly to ANYTHING that points out Trump's long history of being a misogynist, chauvinistic pig—by attacking or questioning the victim.

Call him a racist, fine. Call him a liberal, so what? But call him out on his sexism and prepare to meet the wrath of Hell.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2016, 02:50:28 am »
I think most of the judges are still biased toward humanoids...

And of course it's hard to compete with the swimsuits required on Beta Aquaria IV...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2016, 02:51:53 am »
If anyone wants to demonstrate how a man with his mindset will make a good Prez, I wanna hear it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it Myst. It's his temperament. It's his worldview. It's how he views 'lesser' people.

I agree with you but why aren't there 10 pages about a woman who enabled her rapist husband through his 2 terms as president and all the years before and after that..who practically murdered 5 people in Bengahzi..lying about emails and national security....isn't that worth discussing too!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2016, 02:54:42 am »
I am not a Trump supporter...btw....I just think there are other topics to discuss that several of us painstakingly post all day long that barely gets a glance....just saying.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online corbe

« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2016, 02:55:23 am »
I agree with you but why aren't there 10 pages about a woman who enabled her rapist husband through his 2 terms as president and all the years before and after that..who practically murdered 5 people in Bengahzi..lying about emails and national security....isn't that worth discussing too!

I'll take a stab Myst, with all due respect, everyone here knows what an absolute piece of Slim Hillary is, but theirs still a few here that believe trump is better. 

That appears to be the target audience.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2016, 02:55:53 am »

It would be dead if he'd just come out with a reasonable response instead of fanning the flames.

The man has very poor judgment.  That's relevant.
+++++++++

Silver Pines

« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2016, 02:57:10 am »
   This appears to be the 'couple' in happier times:

God, he's repulsive.

Shallow, maybe, but there it is.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2016, 02:57:33 am »

Absolutely. But everyone in America has already discussed it for 2 decades. There's nothing more to see that we need to make a decision about her. They made their choice in that matter long ago. The reality is that all her supporters simply dont GAF and unfortunately, if you look across the right wing sites, a lot of so called conservatives don't either. Those of us that DO care are likely against Trump for the exact same reason we apply to Hillary.

The sad truth is that people are verrrrry willing to let EITHER of them into power simply for bragging rights that their candidate 'won'. People are that shallow. They are that evil.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2016, 02:58:33 am »

I'll take a stab Myst, with all due respect, everyone here knows what an absolute piece of Slim Hillary is, but theirs still a few here that believe trump is better. 

That appears to be the target audience.

That could be but as of now..40 days out I think everyone has made up their minds.
Support the USO

Online corbe

« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2016, 03:04:37 am »
That could be but as of now..40 days out I think everyone has made up their minds.

True Dat!

As @unknown keeps sayin  BEST ELECTION EVAH!

I found his meme:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2016, 03:08:50 am »
  True Dat!

As @unknown keeps sayin  BEST ELECTION EVAH!

I found his meme:

D@mn! I just knew I put too many habaneros in the Chilli!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2016, 03:09:05 am »

It isn't about changing minds. Everyone is pretty much locked in at this point.

It is about the disturbing trend of putting such a corrupt person on such a high pedestal. Call it tearing down the false gods if you will.

Wingnut

« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2016, 03:10:14 am »
   This appears to be the 'couple' in happier times:

Check out Trumps Chester the Molester look.   

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2016, 03:11:55 am »
Check out Trumps Chester the Molester look.
I gue$$ the que$tion i$ one of why $he would be hanging out with that chubby guy?  :laugh: :tongue2:

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #243 on: September 29, 2016, 03:14:04 am »
:beer:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #244 on: September 29, 2016, 03:16:39 am »
This happened 20 years ago.

Hillary Clinton called Monica Lewinsky a "narcissistic looney-tune" in more or less, the same time frame. And someone called her a stalker too, I forget the points, it really is trivial.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:18:15 am by TomSea »

Online corbe

« Reply #245 on: September 29, 2016, 03:17:48 am »
   We can ALL rest peacefully now (till Nov. 14)

BREAKING! Congress Calls It Quits

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #246 on: September 29, 2016, 03:21:22 am »
...but here we are over 10pages discussing everything about how mean Trump is for calling her fat years ago......unbelievable....it has nothing to do if he will make a good president or not.
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@sinkspur

Yes, it does have something to do about whether he will make a good president or not.  He MUST denigrate/call every person a name, in order to make him feel like he is more important and perfect than anyone on the planet.  The pattern is there and this woman helps prove that - he did it twenty years ago and has never stopped and will never stop and that will include the leader of every country on earth.

If you sat with him and had a conversation, then left, he would make up something denigrating to say about you - bad hair style, fingernail polish the wrong color, something/anything, and he would give you a denigrating name - "that bad hair woman", whatever, but he would do it because he HAS to in order to put you lower and him higher in his mind.

Why do you think his wife is not with him now?  If he thought she was an asset for him, she would be in the public.  He has decided she is not helpful, even harmful, and I would bet he would like to ship her back to whatever country she came from, and choose another one who he could show off to help him win.  If he loses this election, I believe this wife is done for, as he will blame her for part of the reason he lost.

Do not think of him as normal because he is abnormal and will be the rest of his life.  Don't give him normal thinking because he has abnormal thinking.  The above is my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:24:30 am by Victoria33 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #247 on: September 29, 2016, 03:21:47 am »
This happened 20 years ago.

Hillary Clinton called Monica Lewinsky a "narcissistic looney-tune" in more or less, the same time frame. And someone called her a stalker too, I forget the points, it really is trivial.

Yes it did happen 20 years ago.  So why did Trump keep it going the next morning on Fox and Friends?

Trump is his own worst enemy.  He can't forget a personal slight and gets his ass in a ditch by not letting stuff go.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2016, 03:22:00 am »
I gue$$ the que$tion i$ one of why $he would be hanging out with that chubby guy?  :laugh: :tongue2:

Those caterpillar eyebrows? The man boobs?  The comb over with hair from his left armpit?    What's not to love.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2016, 03:23:08 am »
The polls may come out and show Trump lost ground but I think a lot of people saw in that debate in the last few minutes, Hillary played and went way low, trying to squeeze these insults in and Trump answered nothing negative back.

I think this hurts her in many peoples eyes.