Author Topic: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump  (Read 127600 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump
« Reply #500 on: September 24, 2016, 11:03:53 pm »
Wow.  A Trumpkin who loves Saddam, like his boy. 

Did Bush know about 9/11 in advance?  May as well find out if your a truther too.
@Smokin Joe

What is buried in the 9-11 report?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

« Reply #501 on: September 24, 2016, 11:04:42 pm »
@mystery-ak
@musiclady

I was proud of your guys over there.  They served admirably and for a good cause.  One of the many things I cannot stand about Trump is the statement he has made against Bush and against that cause.  It was a noble cause and they made great progress until Obama came along and undid all of it.

Absolutely, positively agree.  When our son left at the beginning of 2008, things were under control and were until Obama let the whole thing collapse.

The mess Iraq is in is wholly on HIS head.

(And I apologize for my part in the hijack!  But sometimes it's just good to talk.  Those were very difficult days, and I am PROUD of my son's part in keeping Iraqis free while we were there.  I remember that he talked with Iraqis in Baghdad and he said that they trusted and admired the US troops.  It was their own that they didn't trust).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #502 on: September 24, 2016, 11:05:27 pm »
No.  Obama deliberately handing off the ball to the Islamists created ISIS.

Absolutely!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #503 on: September 24, 2016, 11:07:02 pm »
No.  Obama deliberately handing off the ball to the Islamists created ISIS.

No. Bush and his mamby-pamby "islam is a religion of peace" bullshit created a monster that grows more monstrosical by the day. And because of that it is headed right to your front door.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #504 on: September 24, 2016, 11:07:52 pm »
:threadjack: again

OMG...wanna start a forum war birthday boy?.......of course puppies are cuter..

I beg to differ..

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:11:00 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #505 on: September 24, 2016, 11:08:28 pm »
:threadjack: again

OMG...wanna start a forum war birthday boy?.......of course puppies are cuter..

Oh, my, that is a cute puppy!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:08:59 pm by Sanguine »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #506 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
I realize Saddam was a bad guy and all, but he kept Iraq stable, he kept the Islamists out. Now, thanks to Bush and his stupid war, they have taken over and Iraq is in chaos. The Iraq War created ISIS.

Wow, d00d... that's some really bent up history.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #507 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:34 pm »
Wow.  A Trumpkin who loves Saddam, like his boy. 

Did Bush know about 9/11 in advance?  May as well find out if your a truther too.

I'm no Trumpkin.

Yes, the Bush administration received numerous threats/warnings about a possible terrorist attack months in advance. They ignored them. It's quit possible Bush let 9/11 happen in order to create the Patriot Act and sell the Iraq War to the American people.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #508 on: September 24, 2016, 11:11:41 pm »
He also had invaded a neighboring country in the recent past.  There was every reason to think the worst of him and to take him out.

Hitler kept German stable too.  So what if he slaughtered all the Jews?  So what if he invaded neighboring countries?

It is weird how this nation depended on France during its own Revolution, yet some think we should never ever come to the aid of others when they need us.  Granted France may have had their own motives, but we sure were willing to take their aid.   I'm not for micromanaging the world.  But there are times when we must stand up for good over evil and that means we join the fight with allies around the world.  There is a time to intervene and a time to not intervene.  W made the right choice given what we knew then.  The left attacked him for it for political reasons.  They were all for Clinton's Bosnian intervention.   Trump in true liberal fashion has flip flopped for political gain.

It's not our job to be world police. The only justification for war is if we are attacked.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #509 on: September 24, 2016, 11:13:19 pm »
All I know is Bush had the country hating and blaming him for 8 years, which is why we got Obama. I think he was a decent man, but he was not a successful President. I think he was a disaster.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #510 on: September 24, 2016, 11:15:03 pm »
That reminds me.....are puppies or kittens cuter?

(And this is how you hijack a thread.)

Puppies, of course... Though kittens may be more popular... for breakfast!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2016, 11:17:12 pm »
He also had invaded a neighboring country in the recent past.  There was every reason to think the worst of him and to take him out.

On the morning of September 11, 2001 there was exactly one country in the world actually shooting lethal rounds at our military.  Just one.  And everybody seems shocked we'd consider them an enemy.  Are we that confused?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #512 on: September 24, 2016, 11:17:32 pm »
I tried to reduce that picture but I flopped.

Go back and edit it. img width=500

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #513 on: September 24, 2016, 11:18:00 pm »
All I know is Bush had the country hating and blaming him for 8 years, which is why we got Obama. I think he was a decent man, but he was not a successful President. I think he was a disaster.

Bush did some things I strongly disagreed with, but I think the most egregious and the one maybe you allude to was his his failure to address the image that was created about him and the many lies left to become cemented in the public opinion as "fact". 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #514 on: September 24, 2016, 11:18:51 pm »
On the morning of September 11, 2001 there was exactly one country in the world actually shooting lethal rounds at our military.  Just one.  And everybody seems shocked we'd consider them an enemy.  Are we that confused?

Apparently some of us are.....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #515 on: September 24, 2016, 11:22:22 pm »
Apparently some of us are.....

Sure glad it ain't me. heh heh heh

HEY! Anybody want to lend me your rose colored glasses? Surely you have been led around by the nose long enough you could spare me some.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #516 on: September 25, 2016, 12:01:16 am »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #517 on: September 25, 2016, 12:10:33 am »
Oh that is so cute!

God created the basset to both tug at the heartstrings...because NOTHING out-cutes a Basset puppy. But when they grow up? Oh yes! they are cute and funny and personality for days...They will make you insane. They are the most stubborn things on earth. Pandora's Dog.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #518 on: September 25, 2016, 12:12:08 am »
@montanajoe

Remember every time there was server trouble at TOS?  It was always some kind of sinister attack.   :thud:
And here I just thought it was a way to goose the 'thon along. New servers and all that...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #519 on: September 25, 2016, 12:22:46 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #520 on: September 25, 2016, 12:24:03 am »
North Korea?

I don't really see how that applies, though.

Iraq and the no fly zone.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #521 on: September 25, 2016, 12:27:08 am »
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #522 on: September 25, 2016, 12:31:28 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #523 on: September 25, 2016, 12:33:23 am »
Okay.

Two countries then.

(Everybody forgets North Korea and our continuing state of war with them.)

No.  Continuing "state of war" yes, actually shooting, no.  There was only one country doing that, Iraq.  I'm not saying whether I agree with the No Fly Zone policy, but that was in effect and they were shooting at out planes.  North Korea was not.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #524 on: September 25, 2016, 12:36:12 am »
I have to admit that is a close second to bullie puppies

Disagree. Put a basset puppy in a room with any other animal, then open the door and watch where the majority of people's attention will go immediately. Young or old, male or female. Its the ears. Then the sad sack eyes.

But thats ok. you can be the one person to keep the Bullpuppy happy. They need love too ;)