Author Topic: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job  (Read 22472 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2016, 03:12:00 am »
As a Cruz supporter, I'll tell you exactly the way I think --- I am tired of YOUR crap!  The 'ignore' feature is a wonderful thing.  Anyone care to join me?

Don't forget that this guy came on the forum claiming to be a Cruz supporter. (Yeah....... right!) And since he's been here has done nothing but bash Cruz (and people who actually DO support Cruz), not to mention beating up Ronald Reagan and here, George W. Bush as worse than Barack Obama.

I've had him on Ignore now and then, but most of what he says is so inane that I just overlook what he posts.

btw, did anyone on this thread say anything about "Neo-Cons"?  What's this nonsense in his last post about anyway??   :shrug:   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2016, 04:16:55 am »
Now, if one is pointing out who has been called a Neo-Con, one might consider that persecution of Christians in Iraq certainly started happening when Bush was in office. A Bishop was kidnapped and murdered, this is before Obama and before ISIS.

March 2008:
And I read some article where some Christian from over there was complaining "Western Values", at least before they were able to live.

So one might remember that in talking about "Neo-Cons"and the war they got us;

The deterioration of Christianity started before Obama's term and in truth, the persecution of Christians is always a factor but it did increase after Saddam was overthrown, that seems undeniable. Even one of those Christians from over there touring Churches here had her experiences of persecution in the 2000s.

The is very true. 

I have some Arab (Christian) friends from Jordan and they have repearly said that for all Saddam Hussein's shortcomings, one thing he did do was protect the Christians.  However, these guys  (all in the same family ), despise Obama. They aren't the biggest Bush fans either,  but they HATE Obama. 

I find stuff like that fascinating.

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2016, 04:19:42 am »
trumps connections alone should cause GRAVE concern among those willing ti support him

George Soros  Mr Occupy Wall Street,...Mr Moveon,org...Mr Black Lives Natter...Mr OPEN BORDERS...is a close friend of The  Donnys!

The records are all available.  Do yourself a favor a take a look at the RECORD.

he can wear almost any label he can GET AWAY WITH.  Honest and Decent  are not among those labels

allow me to ADD:   

Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups.  This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

and theres a great deal more about Trumps Friend  that reflects very poorly indeed on Donald Trump.

Exactly!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2016, 05:27:18 am »
Y'all are *SO* going to be in trouble when Mod1 gets in tomorrow!  But I guess I will be also for commenting on pictures of things I was told I'm supposed to forget about.  :P

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2016, 07:04:40 am »
I spend a good portion of my free time over the last fourty years working to further what I thought were the aims of the Republican Party.

All that ended the instant they handed the party's nomination for president of the United States to Donald J. Trump this year!  I am now a man without a party!
Seriously, Bigun, Check out the Constitution Party. there are Libertarians out there badmouthing it (the struggle for dominance is happening in the Third Party arena, too), so check out
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,126.0.html
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2016, 07:23:05 am »
The notion that Soros is influencing Trump doesn't make any sense. It's well-known that he and Hillary are close pals and emails from him instructing Hillary on how to handle foreign affairs have been disclosed by wikileaks.

At the end of July he gave Hillary's campaign $25 million. He hates Trump.

Can't get copy/paste to work on my new phone but you can google any of what I posted.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/george-soros-democratic-convention-226267

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

Huh, got it to work. Wish I knew how.  Apparently Galaxy 7 edge has issues with this.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 07:36:38 am by Ms. AntiFeminazi »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2016, 07:25:38 am »
As a Cruz supporter, I'll tell you exactly the way I think --- I am tired of YOUR crap!  The 'ignore' feature is a wonderful thing.  Anyone care to join me?
Oh, I've had him on ignore for weeks. He was the first on my list.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2016, 07:33:20 am »
Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job

This is a quote from Donald Trump in December of 2013:

Trump laid out his plans more than 25 months before announcing his candidacy. All that truth Trump says he speaks? It’s a political con job aimed at attracting the largest GOP base: angry white racists who blame people of color and immigrants for their woes. Not only did Trump attract that demographic while trying to impress them by bragging that he was “self-funding” his campaign, he intended to do so while spending as little of his money as possible.

Notoriously frugal, Trump insisted he wouldn’t need to spend much money on paid advertising, drawing disbelief from the professionals gathered around his table.

“You can’t run for president on earned media,” one attendee recalled telling Trump.

The billionaire looked up, and paused for a long moment. “I think you’re wrong,” Trump said.

How has Trump earned that media? By saying outlandishly racist, sexist, and misogynistic things so that the media will continue to blast his face and his message, which is completely acceptable and echoes the voices of angry white racists, whether or not the statements are true. Facts don’t seem to mean much to his voters.

Trump nailed this point. He hasn’t needed to spend much at all to stay in the limelight. He can simply say horrible things and the media blasts his face everywhere. That doesn’t necessarily mean he believes the things he says, just that he knows what his base believes and will express those beliefs publicly, even if they’re horrible.

Although his advisers wanted him to wait until late in the game, perhaps skipping Iowa altogether, to enter the race, Trump knows media. It’s what he seems to do best.

“In the months before he entered the race, Trump’s then-advisers, Roger Stone and his young associate Sam Nunberg, proposed that the real estate developer and celebrity enter as late as possible, perhaps even skipping Iowa, and storm to the nomination a la Richard Nixon, who declared his candidacy for the 1968 Republican nomination on February 1 of that year.

Trump nixed that strategy in favor of a June entrance for two reasons. The first was that it would allow him to test the waters long enough to exit the race in time for the fall season of his reality show The Apprentice in case his campaign flopped.

The second was that Trump, an astute observer of the television industry, saw a news void he wanted to fill during the summer doldrums of the campaign — when most candidates are busy fundraising and building ground organizations.”

Hello, Trump supporters: you are being duped. Trump is not now and has never been a conservative or a Republican. He doesn’t hate our president or his healthcare plan. He isn’t pro-life. He isn’t against Hillary. He simply knows exactly what to say to you to keep you riled up, on his side, and to keep you watching him on television.

Congratulations, GOP. You’ve been had.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/02/06/suspicions-confirmed-trumps-campaign-was-a-pre-planned-con-job/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE&feature=youtu.be
While he hasn't been spending money on TV time, some 60 million went ...somewhere.

Maybe this 'splains some of that...

Behind Trump's online army:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/who-or-what-is-behind-trumps-online-army/

Hired actors to cheer:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2016, 12:56:01 pm »
:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Mods, I hope the protection afforded to for lack of better words, "Never-Trumpers" can at least, have these people state what percentage of Trump supporters are "Neo-Nazis".

Earnest debate should not be tossed out so they can accuse Trump supporters of being Neo-Nazis and I know, they don't mean all but it does seem like dirty pool.

Yesterday, you specifically equated Never-Trumpers as allies to al qaeda and Isis.   You are the KING hypocrite on this board.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:56:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2016, 02:35:55 pm »
The standard tweet I get from Trumpers.

And the Nazis murdered the Jews. Glad he teams with them.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:36:22 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2016, 02:56:56 pm »

Anyone can pull a psyops operation, Democrats could be doing this, no proof.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2016, 02:58:40 pm »
Let's support the Neo-Cons who wanted war in Iraq; Neo-Cons like Shapiro and Goldberg.
A month after the murder of Archbishop Rahho, President Bush addressed the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C.  Joseph Kassab had been invited to pray the Hail Mary and Our Father in Aramaic following Bush’s remarks, an act of solidarity with the Christians of the Arab world. “I had two or three minutes with the president behind the curtains,” Kassab said in a recent interview. “He said he thought you had to fix the whole picture before coming to the other elements. It was disappointing. He knew it was a failure and his administration refused to acknowledge that.”

Rosie Malek-Yonan, an Assyrian Christian who testified before Congress, would call the Bush administration a “silent accomplice” to “incipient genocide.” Anglican Canon Andrew White of Baghdad’s Ecumenical Congregation captured the reality with blunt precision: “All of my leadership were taken and killed—all dead.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-the-iraq-war-became-a-war-on-christians/

This is the party of Lincoln and yet, our leadership stabbed Middle Eastern Christianity in the back, facts, not fabrications.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2016, 03:01:39 pm »
And the Nazis murdered the Jews. Glad he teams with them.

:silly:

It's from a Cruz supporter???

Offline TomSea

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2016, 03:04:10 pm »
Two can play that game.

Or 3 or 4;

But Trump hasn't played a game with the extermination of Middle Eastern Christianity like Bush has.

I'll take Trump over the blood on Bush's hands and his destruction of the GOP any day of the week.

Very noble to stand up for the Democrats Hoodat. You took offense, Let's all remember that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:05:41 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2016, 03:06:49 pm »
GOP has the most pro-life platform ever one analyst said for those

Who get upset over tit-for-tat; as HonestJohn or whomever try to ascribe Trump's support to Neo-Nazis.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2016, 03:07:30 pm »

(((Harry Enten)))
‏@ForecasterEnten
Clinton is ahead by 9 or more in states totaling 273 electoral votes. (She's also ahead in plenty of other states like FL, OH, NC by less.)

User Actions   
 Follow

Benjy Sarlin
‏@BenjySarlin
Trump falling out of polling contention in NH along with VA/CO/PA would all but lock the map. Clinton can lose OH/FL/IA/NV and still win.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2016, 03:08:22 pm »
GOP has the most pro-life platform ever one analyst said for those

Who get upset over tit-for-tat; as HonestJohn or whomever try to ascribe Trump's support to Neo-Nazis.

Trump has no history of pro-life support.  He's conning you.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »
With all due respect, your evaluation doesn't have much weight to it, you attack Trump constantly,

Trump's popularity is 1. Fight Terrorism, 2. Seal the Borders, that's pretty much it, the rest is gravy.

But I'm not abandoning a nominee who won in the democratic process of the primary system.

Furthermore, Vice President candidate Pence is a solid pro-lifer and much more accomplished in the pro-life movement than any of the Senatorial candidates who were running.

Offline unknown

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2016, 04:01:49 pm »

Donald Trump:

“I Will Appoint Supreme Court Judges Who Will be Pro-Life”

Pro-Life Group Backs Donald Trump: “We Applaud His List of Pro-Life Candidates for Supreme Court”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/28/pro-life-group-backs-donald-trump-we-applaud-his-list-of-pro-life-candidates-for-supreme-court/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2016, 04:12:12 pm »

Pro-Life Group Backs Donald Trump: “We Applaud His List of Pro-Life Candidates for Supreme Court”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/28/pro-life-group-backs-donald-trump-we-applaud-his-list-of-pro-life-candidates-for-supreme-court/

Facts? You bring facts? Piffle.

Offline flowers

« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2016, 04:17:13 pm »

Didn't you get the memo @unknown?  Facts aren't welcomed here.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2016, 04:19:37 pm »

So? That does not refute my point:  Trump has no history of pro-life support.   As to those candidates, Trump says he has others...........

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2016, 04:30:35 pm »

So? That does not refute my point:  Trump has no history of pro-life support.   As to those candidates, Trump says he has others...........

Trump wants to fund the "good parts" of planned parenthood.

Trump shouldn't want to fund ANY private business and in the case of planned parenthood, Abortion is their primary reason for existing.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2016, 04:34:50 pm »
The notion that Soros is influencing Trump doesn't make any sense. It's well-known that he and Hillary are close pals and emails from him instructing Hillary on how to handle foreign affairs have been disclosed by wikileaks.

What makes you think that he's not pals with both???
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2016, 04:35:11 pm »
Trump wants to fund the "good parts" of planned parenthood.

Trump shouldn't want to fund ANY private business and in the case of planned parenthood, Abortion is their primary reason for existing.

Trump has no history other than that of a liberal con-man.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.