Author Topic: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job  (Read 22476 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 04:34:42 pm »
Benjy Sarlin ‏@BenjySarlin  2h2 hours ago

@NoahCRothman "Well, of course we lost, we boycotted the rigged election. The margin shows we won't stand for this phony government."

Benjy Sarlin ‏@BenjySarlin  2h2 hours ago

@NoahCRothman Same reason parties boycott elections in other countries: Deny legitimacy to next government

Jacob Brogan ‏@Jacob_Brogan  2h2 hours ago

@BenjySarlin It makes sense, though. Anything that can get him to say he didn't really lose should assuage his bruised ego a bit.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2016, 04:45:19 pm »

Some people will fall for anything. Take this article for instance.     :thud:  Low information voters.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 04:58:50 pm »
I won't vouch for anyone else's motives, but I want illegal immigration and Islamification in the US stopped, too. In a manner consistent with the Constitution, of course.

But its clear to me that Trump has thrown these issues out as boob bait for bubbas only.

As I see it, Trump has tried (deliberately) to make fools out of conservatives who are concerned about both illegal immigration and Islamification by creating the leftist stereotypical racist with his words.

And his fan club tries to say that if you oppose Trump, you want illegals here and you don't care about terror.

It's ugly business.

But, who is surprised that Trump's plan was to sabotage conservatism and the GOP?  He practically screams it every day.

He's a hard core liberal making fun of conservatives, and lapping up the adulation of those who just don't get it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »
As I see it, Trump has tried (deliberately) to make fools out of conservatives who are concerned about both illegal immigration and Islamification by creating the leftist stereotypical racist with his words.

You certainly aren't the first one to think he looks like a leftist trying to fit the conservative stereotype and wildly overdoing it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2016, 05:08:15 pm »
You certainly aren't the first one to think he looks like a leftist trying to fit the conservative stereotype and wildly overdoing it.

He's not only doing it about race and immigration, but every other area of conservatism as well.

Remember how he tried to make fools of pro-lifers with his throw the Moms in jail, nonsense?

He's doing it all deliberately.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 06:18:43 pm »
It sickens my stomach.  Through my entire life, I have been defending the Republican Party as the party of liberty, freedom, equal opportunity, and civil rights.  From John Fremont putting his wife up with him in 1856, to the anti-slavery amendments added to the Constitution after the War of Secession, to Teddy R. pushing for women's suffrage in the early 20th century, to Republicans pushing for anti-lynching legislation in the 1930s, to the civil rights bills of the 1950s and 1960s, the Republican Party has left a true legacy of all men being created equal.

Yet a century and a half after Lincoln spoke those famous words at Gettysburg, I find that my party has been infiltrated with bigots who wouldn't support Cruz because his name sounded 'Mexican', but were willing to come up with a plethora of lies to cover that reason up.

This is a self-fulfilling prophesy for the Democrats.  For the last five decades, they have been (wrongly) accusing Republicans of being the party of racism.  Today, their claims have been validated.  To hell with all of you.

I continue to stand on the creed that all men are created equal.  I continue to believe that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Unfortunately, the modern GOP primary voter hates Lincoln and the.notion that all men are created equal.  To Trumpists, there are the white right people... and the undeserving subhumans.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 06:19:25 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 07:14:46 pm »
Unfortunately, the modern GOP primary voter hates Lincoln and the.notion that all men are created equal.  To Trumpists, there are the white right people... and the undeserving subhumans.

The father of modern conservative republicanism.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5puwTrLRhmw

Offline Longmire

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 08:00:31 pm »
The standard tweet I get from Trumpers.

Why don't you just block ppl like that you come across them on Twitter?

How did you get mixed up with that guy in the first place, is he someone you know?

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 08:11:20 pm »
It sickens my stomach.  Through my entire life, I have been defending the Republican Party as the party of liberty, freedom, equal opportunity, and civil rights.  From John Fremont putting his wife up with him in 1856, to the anti-slavery amendments added to the Constitution after the War of Secession, to Teddy R. pushing for women's suffrage in the early 20th century, to Republicans pushing for anti-lynching legislation in the 1930s, to the civil rights bills of the 1950s and 1960s, the Republican Party has left a true legacy of all men being created equal.

Yet a century and a half after Lincoln spoke those famous words at Gettysburg, I find that my party has been infiltrated with bigots who wouldn't support Cruz because his name sounded 'Mexican', but were willing to come up with a plethora of lies to cover that reason up.

This is a self-fulfilling prophesy for the Democrats.  For the last five decades, they have been (wrongly) accusing Republicans of being the party of racism.  Today, their claims have been validated.  To hell with all of you.

I continue to stand on the creed that all men are created equal.  I continue to believe that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

:hands:

geronl

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 08:17:26 pm »

You would about 4 different Trump cards. 1. He has said he will raise taxes on companies with overseas dealings in Mexico etc, he even suggested different tax rates on different companies (favoritism, cronyism)

and nobody should forget that this big spending, big government Trump guy, is also a social liberal who embraces smut and perversion.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 08:18:39 pm »

How did you get mixed up with that guy in the first place, is he someone you know?

Oh I do but since Trump fans like to pretend they don't exist I like to grab a screen cap every now and then.

Online libertybele

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 09:36:55 pm »
I spend a good portion of my free time over the last fourty years working to further what I thought were the aims of the Republican Party.

All that ended the instant they handed the party's nomination for president of the United States to Donald J. Trump this year!  I am now a man without a party!

That is a shame. I was involved but definitely not as involved as you nor for as long.  At the end of the day all I can say is, the party is gone.  It sickens me.  I tried to warn people to no avail; my words fell on deaf ears. I've been laughed at and told I'm crazy and a conspiracy theorist on more than one occasions. More recently, I keep hearing if you don't vote for Trump you're then voting for Hillary. Trump's not as bad as Hillary. Really?  If there are so many who were duped by the orange clown, and they still don't get it ... I've concluded there was nothing more that I could have done  or should have done.  At least I know I didn't follow the pied piper to the demise of this country.  As long as we still have elections, I will continue to vote my conscience.  Right is right and wrong is still wrong!  There is no lesser of two evils. Any way you cut it, evil is still evil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 09:39:52 pm »

You know, you don't say much Longmire, but when you do, you insert the knife and twist.

That was uncalled for.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:37:17 pm by musiclady »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 10:01:13 pm »
The standard tweet I get from Trumpers.

Holy shit.

You know that kind of thing is out there, but you rarely see it, laid bare for all to see.

If you wouldn't mind, please tell that idiot that I'm a Jew, married to a Christian woman, and we both own a lot of guns, in part because of neo-Nazi assholes like him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2016, 10:06:27 pm »
Holy shit.

You know that kind of thing is out there, but you rarely see it, laid bare for all to see.

If you wouldn't mind, please tell that idiot that I'm a Jew, married to a Christian woman, and we both own a lot of guns, in part because of neo-Nazi assholes like him.

Yeah he's a scumbag but I get hate tweets from scum like him every day.

https://twitter.com/88_Odalist

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 10:21:25 pm »

Honestly, if saying someone is a Hillary supporter is "off-limits" per the forum rules,

There are a number of things from the other side that should likewise be outlawed, saying "Trump your boy", when one is, heaven forbid, just being faithful to the party like Senator Tom Cotton and accusing others again, of racism per above. This seems more like race baiting.

Lazy arguments, ad homs, in lieu of sincere discussion.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:25:12 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2016, 10:30:27 pm »
Whether detractors like it or not, Trump won a primary system where many times during the process, folks said "they won't let him win it". That is a democratic process, he won it.  People should not be held up to ridicule as the "never-Trumpers" seem to do because the man simply won.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2016, 10:31:14 pm »
Holy shit.

The alt-right has reared their ugly heads like never before in this election.  You should see some of the disgusting stuff they tweet to Ben Shapiro and Jonah Goldberg.  It's downright full-on Nazi.

@Longmire

I don't know what leads you to believe that CC is mixed up with that vile tweeter or knows him.  You must not understand how twitter works.  It isn't like facebook where you only see what is going on with people who are on your "friends" list.  Anyone can tweet to you, if they are like this guy you just block them and move on.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 10:41:24 pm »
 :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Mods, I hope the protection afforded to for lack of better words, "Never-Trumpers" can at least, have these people state what percentage of Trump supporters are "Neo-Nazis".

Earnest debate should not be tossed out so they can accuse Trump supporters of being Neo-Nazis and I know, they don't mean all but it does seem like dirty pool.

Mods don't need to censor this; but at the same time, I think it should be seen that this is rather unsavory that contributes really nothing to the conversation.  Pretty weak argument too, that this always has to evolve to these things.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:43:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 10:43:06 pm »
Whether detractors like it or not, Trump won a primary system where many times during the process, folks said "they won't let him win it". That is a democratic process, he won it.  People should not be held up to ridicule as the "never-Trumpers" seem to do because the man simply won.

We're in a democratic process right now and he's not winning.   Trump deserves ridicule when he mocks a handicapped reporter, a Gold Star family, and refuses to endorse fellow Republicans until he's shamed into it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2016, 10:43:56 pm »
Trump laid out his plans more than 25 months before announcing his candidacy.

Does this finally mean that the nonsense about he reason Trump's kids couldn't vote for him was because they didn't have time to switch parties?

HonestJohn

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2016, 10:45:22 pm »

Honestly, if saying someone is a Hillary supporter is "off-limits" per the forum rules,

There are a number of things from the other side that should likewise be outlawed, saying "Trump your boy", when one is, heaven forbid, just being faithful to the party like Senator Tom Cotton and accusing others again, of racism per above. This seems more like race baiting.

Lazy arguments, ad homs, in lieu of sincere discussion.

Gotta love a guy that doesn't see any issue with the Twitter threats coming from Trump's goons to @Cripplecreek...

Nope, Trump supporters are out of the closet now. 

And you should be loud and proud.  Hiding is so PC, you know.

Of course, this all would be moot if Trump actually denounced this sort of thing, instead of encouraging it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:48:36 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2016, 10:47:19 pm »
We're in a democratic process right now and he's not winning.   Trump deserves ridicule when he mocks a handicapped reporter, a Gold Star family, and refuses to endorse fellow Republicans until he's shamed into it.

But he did win the Republican Nomination. So, if one supports the Republican nominee because they are Republican, they should not be excoriated for doing so and accused of being Racist, Neo-Nazis, etc. because Never-Trump arguments are so weak, they have to resort to name-calling.

Obama made his "special olympics" remark, it was tasteless, Trump may have done the same, we can't say for sure.

Obama has said the police acted stupidly, has said racist things as well.

Vote on political correctness if that is your thing, bravo for it.