Author Topic: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job  (Read 22475 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job
« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2016, 02:29:22 am »
See the article from NRO I posted an excerpt of to the Libertarian Campaign thread.  It argues that under present circumstances, because he supports returning the matter to the states and regards Roe v. Wade as wrongly decided, and objects to Federal funding of abortions, Gary Johnson, despite his personal policy view in favor of easy access to abortion is the optimal choice for pro-life conservatives.

I'll check that out.  Thank you!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2016, 03:28:34 am »
See the article from NRO I posted an excerpt of to the Libertarian Campaign thread.  It argues that under present circumstances, because he supports returning the matter to the states and regards Roe v. Wade as wrongly decided, and objects to Federal funding of abortions, Gary Johnson, despite his personal policy view in favor of easy access to abortion is the optimal choice for pro-life conservatives.

I came to the same conclusion weeks ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2016, 04:21:19 am »
I'll check that out.  Thank you!
@musiclady @Bigun At risk of spamming anyone, let me recommend Darrell Castle (Constitution Party). The platform is laid out in the Third Party section of the forum. You may prefer that, but that is your choice. Please check out the source, rather than listen to other candidates' descriptions which may not accurately represent what the Constitution Party stands for.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 04:23:25 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2016, 12:22:45 pm »
**Bump**  I think it's important to keep this circulating; Trump is a con, a liberal and a fraud.

Yep need to keep that pro-Hillary meme alive else the orange haired man might win.

Have those ads started running yet? "Principled Conservatives hate the GOP nominee"

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2016, 12:24:32 pm »
And so does everybody else, so what's your point?

You can add the Nevers into that group but, it damn sure isn't everyone else.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2016, 12:27:52 pm »
Yep need to keep that pro-Hillary meme alive else the orange haired man might win.

Have those ads started running yet? "Principled Conservatives hate the GOP nominee"
You have a point. They are both cons, Liberals, and frauds.

And, once again, for the glandular driven, it isn't a question of hate, it is one of suitability for the job. Neither is a suitable applicant for the position.
I really don't have time to hate them, just some of the things they have done, as a matter of principle.
Trump has plenty of places to live, as does Hillary, and neither is going to live in my head rent-free.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #181 on: August 18, 2016, 12:31:45 pm »
There you go with that "hate" thing again.
I guess you can't imagine what it would be like to not really care about the individual, so much as their character or qualifications and past behaviour. Weigh those against the qualifications for the position, and they either meet those or not. Neither one possesses the honesty, demeanor, competence, or character for the position. "Hate" doesn't enter into the equation.

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2016, 12:48:45 pm »
There you go with that "hate" thing again.
I guess you can't imagine what it would be like to not really care about the individual, so much as their character or qualifications and past behaviour. Weigh those against the qualifications for the position, and they either meet those or not. Neither one possesses the honesty, demeanor, competence, or character for the position. "Hate" doesn't enter into the equation.

I agree "hate" is a strong word.

How about "disgusted by" or "totally dislike"

Regardless, they will run ads to punctuate those impressions which will help Hillary.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:21 pm »
I agree "hate" is a strong word.

How about "disgusted by" or "totally dislike"

Regardless, they will run ads to punctuate those impressions which will help Hillary.
"Disgusted" works well for either candidate, and the situation in general. Disappointed would perhaps be more accurate.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2016, 01:39:59 pm »

Yeah - it pretty much is.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2016, 02:36:33 pm »

"Suspicions Confirmed: Trump’s Campaign Was A Pre-Planned Con Job"

:silly:

You people are so amusing. Just look at yourselves. Posting ridiculous opinion "stories" as if they were "news" headlines. It's laughable seeing you people breathlessly jumping in here to agree with the "news."  :silly:

It's laughable!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »

You people are so amusing. Just look at yourselves. Posting ridiculous opinion "stories" as if they were "news" headlines. It's laughable seeing you people breathlessly jumping in here to agree with the "news."  :silly:

It's laughable!

From people who viciously maligned a candidate based on the National Enquirer, that's a hoot!
I guess these folks would keep tabs on who hired actors, ya think?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

Not everyone wants to look for it, but here is more on the trumptrolls:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/who-or-what-is-behind-trumps-online-army/

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2016, 08:31:22 pm »
Yeah - it pretty much is.

So you're discounting the millions who will vote for Trump including the millions who don't normally vote and some that have never voted? [people who don't get polled]

That seems less than rational .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:33:55 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2016, 08:52:32 pm »
So you're discounting the millions who will vote for Trump including the millions who don't normally vote and some that have never voted? [people who don't get polled]

That seems less than rational .

Yeah - Much ado about nothing... mostly Dems crossing over in the primary. As for the general, He'll play hell winning. He's already pissed off everyone he needs to succeed. And he's doing nothing but pissing them off even further with demands that they kiss his... ring. Those that will vote for him now are his ardent base, and those who would vote for a ham sandwich if it had an 'R' on it...

There is no palpable ideology - nothing to stand upon... Just anger and insults, and an ever-changing list of worthless promises.

Online libertybele

« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2016, 01:12:52 am »

It's laughable!

No.  Actually there is nothing at all laughable about Trump.  Trump is a con, a liberal and a fraud.  No nothing laughable at all; especially when his supporters refuse to see what we've been trying to tell you for months; Trump's campaign is a pre-planned con job.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2016, 01:23:34 am »
No.  Actually there is nothing at all laughable about Trump.  Trump is a con, a liberal and a fraud.  No nothing laughable at all; especially when his supporters refuse to see what we've been trying to tell you for months; Trump's campaign is a pre-planned con job.

I noted it earlier when another Trumper mocked me....... this is not humor, its derision.

And it's all they have left.

They have become emotionally invested in a corrupt loser and lashing out at those of us who kept sounding the warnings shows how desperate they have become.

And I have a feeling it will get worse as their god continues to sink further into the mire.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online libertybele

« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2016, 01:56:15 am »
I noted it earlier when another Trumper mocked me....... this is not humor, its derision.

And it's all they have left.

They have become emotionally invested in a corrupt loser and lashing out at those of us who kept sounding the warnings shows how desperate they have become.

And I have a feeling it will get worse as their god continues to sink further into the mire.

There's something to be said for NOT worshiping false gods.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2016, 02:51:27 am »
There's something to be said for NOT worshiping false gods.

Actually, quite a lot!