Author Topic: Beat him like a drum: Donald Trump must not just lose in November; to correct the institutions he’s broken, he must suffer a humiliating defeat  (Read 15159 times)

Offline musiclady

Isn't it funny that those who oppose him on this forum would be very happy to vote for leftists democrats such as Kasich, or Jebbie, or McCain?

Isn't it funny that Trump is much farther to the left than Kasich, Jebbie OR McCain, and that you're here with your pom poms trying to get principled Conservatives to vote for him?

Isn't it funny that none of those three is pro-abortion, and Trump is.  Isn't it funny that none of those three is a reprobate and serial adulterer, and Trump is.  Isn't it funny that none of those is actually a Democrat and Trump is.

Your idiocy has earned you a top spot on my very selective "IGNORE" list.  You have nothing to offer but leftist pablum.

:seeya:

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline unknown

Isn't it funny that Trump is much farther to the left than Kasich, Jebbie OR McCain, and that you're here with your pom poms trying to get principled Conservatives to vote for him?

Isn't it funny that none of those three is pro-abortion, and Trump is.  Isn't it funny that none of those three is a reprobate and serial adulterer, and Trump is.  Isn't it funny that none of those is actually a Democrat and Trump is.

Your idiocy has earned you a top spot on my very selective "IGNORE" list.  You have nothing to offer but leftist pablum.

:seeya:

LOL - In other words, I have outted musiclady - again..

so her response is, neener neener neener, I can't hear you,     :ignore:

:silly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

Outted??  LOL!

Yes, indeed, unknown, you have "outted" me as a conservative with a moral conscience.

For shame that I have values that I live up to, and standards that I won't back down from.

SHAME on me!   :seeya:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline unknown

Outted??  LOL!

Yes, indeed, unknown, you have "outted" me as a conservative with a moral conscience.

For shame that I have values that I live up to, and standards that I won't back down from.

SHAME on me!   :seeya:

You said you were going to put me on your coveted ignore list. What happened?       :tongue2:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Are you twelve years old???  Yikes.  You're setting an even lower bar for leftist trump trolls......

And I thought they had descended as far into the abyss as was humanly possible.  Have Mommy make you a sandwich and go back to your video games.....KAY??

Hmmm, I guess I still haven't made it on your coveted ignore list! You said you were going to put me on it...

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 06:21:05 pm by unknown »

Offline Drewsmum

Isn't it funny that those who oppose him on this forum would be very happy to vote for leftists democrats such as Kasich, or Jebbie, or McCain?

Nice leap you made there.  And guess what, YOU'RE INCORRECT.

Offline unknown

Nice leap you made there.  And guess what, YOU'RE INCORRECT.

I AM CORRECT!     :pillowfight:

There are many here that have said they would vote for the liberal leftists Kasich, Jebbie, McCain, etc..

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I AM CORRECT!     :pillowfight:

There are many here that have said they would vote for the liberal leftists Kasich, Jebbie, McCain, etc..
They've all donated less to Hillary than Trump has, so they have that going for them which is nice. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

They've all donated less to Hillary than Trump has, so they have that going for them which is nice. :whistle:

By Herman Cain:
http://trumpcardcain.com/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

By Herman Cain:
http://trumpcardcain.com/

it would be easier to believe if Trump hadn't said he wants to raise taxes, raise the minimum wage, expand the EPA, and that transgenders are welcome to use the bathroom they like. Just to name a few of the problems with that .
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline wolfcreek

Yep.. on the ignore list but, she'll talk smack about you behind your back. You can count on it.

Offline musiclady

I want this out there for the record.....

Yesterday, I was assaulted with the ugliest, vilest personal attack I have ever experienced in 15 years on political forums (including 12 years on TOS where I tangled with some pretty ugly people).  It attacked my character, my person, and even my appearance and was filled with vicious lies.   (Incidentally, the perpetrator of the attack was a pro-Trump Mod on this forum).

I was stunned, but not hurt, because it was so over the top, so ugly, and so completely false, that I responded as graciously as I could to this all out assault against me, and got the support of a number of kind TBR members.

Today, I have been pelted by a pro-Trump gnat with stupid childish taunts, and I responded with a 'vicious' personal attack about peanut butter and jelly, and was asked by a Mod to remove it.

And I did.  Because I do not cause trouble here.

I realize that Modding this forum is difficult........ especially with the lack of ethics of a number of Trump people...... but seriously??

SERIOUSLY??

Peanut butter and Jelly and video games needs to be removed because it's "personal?"  The comparison between this little response and the pummeling I received yesterday is laughable.

Think this over, Mods.  This is craziness.

@MOD3
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:21:22 pm by musiclady »

Offline flowers

Yesterday, I was assaulted with the ugliest, vilest personal attack I have ever experienced in 15 years on political forums (including 12 years on TOS where I tangled with some pretty ugly people).  It attacked my character, my person, and even my appearance and was filled with vicious lies.   (Incidentally, the perpetrator of the attack was a pro-Trump Mod on this forum).

I was stunned, but not hurt, because it was so over the top, so ugly, and so completely false, that I responded as graciously as I could to this all out assault against me, and got the support of a number of kind TBR members.

Today, I have been pelted by a pro-Trump gnat with stupid childish taunts, and I responded with a 'vicious' personal attack about peanut butter and jelly, and was asked by a Mod to remove it.

I realize that Modding this forum is difficult........ especially with the lack of ethics of a number of Trump people...... but seriously??

SERIOUSLY??

Peanut butter and Jelly and video games needs to be removed because it's "personal?"  The comparison between this little response and the pummeling I received yesterday is laughable.

@MOD3
What happened ML? somebody told you the truth?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

You said you were going to put me on your coveted ignore list. What happened?       :tongue2:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline unknown

SERIOUSLY??

@MOD3

You claim to be Christian, but in every discussion you have where someone disagrees with you, YOU start to devolve the discussion into a downward spiral. Every time!

Offline flowers

You claim to be Christian, but in every discussion you have where someone disagrees with you, YOU start to devolve the discussion into a downward spiral. Every time!
I see you know all about ML. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

No I'm tired of seeing you yahoos go on and on about this. Music Lady doesn't support Hillary, ya'll should know that and act accordingly.

Offline musiclady

Did you read the vile things she said about me??  And you think that's TRUE???  Every word was a vicious lie.  EVERY WORD.

Wow.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

I see you know all about ML.
Yeah I guess its just like FR since you've been here longer you get to trash people forum rules be durned.

Offline unknown

No I'm tired of seeing you yahoos go on and on about this. Music Lady doesn't support Hillary, ya'll should know that and act accordingly.

What??

:facepalm:

Are you joking here, I can't tell?

Offline musiclady

I said my piece.

Truth always wins out in the end. 

I'm comfortable with that.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

What??

:facepalm:

Are you joking here, I can't tell?
No, I'm not. Look at the posting history that lie about @musiclady is what started this whole thing.

Either offer some proof of your assertion or pipe down, dude.

Offline flowers

Yeah I guess its just like FR since you've been here longer you get to trash people forum rules be durned.
I am not trashing anyone. Just the facts.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

You are one funny dude! You need to work on the sarcasm though I almost missed it.  :silly:

Offline musiclady

I repeat.  Did you READ the vile post she wrote about me??  Did you SEE the ugliness in her words?

They were not even just wrong opinions.  I know some people don't like me.  I can't do anything other than be who I am with the values I have and the personality I have.

Several people said it was one of the ugliest assaults on anyone they had ever seen.  GOOD people, flowers.  People who care about decency and truth.

I know you have come to despise me because I can't tolerate Trump, but I can't believe that you support disgusting personal attacks that bear no resemblance to truth.

Standing up for the assault against me diminishes you, @flowers.  Anyone who was on that thread knows what happened, and knows who was in the wrong.