Author Topic: We Need To Be Better, Not Bitter, As Trump’s Opponents Start Hopping On Our Bandwagon (Palin Speaks)  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Vulcan

She shakes with her left hand?

People in many European countries wear their ring on their right hand. 

Maybe she lives so close to Russia she has adopted their custom.   :silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What they are too stupid to understand is that every time they slam Cruz, they slam me.  He is representative of my views and values.  He did exactly what I thought he should do.  So when they trash him, they trash me.  It's personal.

Same here.

Offline DB

Same here.

After Cruz spoke Trump could have simply said "great speech, vote your conscience, vote for the constitution, vote for me" and everyone would have won. After all, Trump is supposed to be the "great deal maker" they keep telling us. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't let Ted off without him explicitly kissing his ring in front of the cameras. Trump will burn his own house down to crush his perceived enemies. And some people here want him in the most powerful position on the planet... Insanity.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:41:38 am by DB »

Offline Cripplecreek

After Cruz spoke Trump could have simply said "great speech, vote your conscience, vote for the constitution, vote for me" and everyone would have won. After all, Trump is supposed to be the "great deal maker" they keep telling us. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't let Ted off without him explicitly kissing his ring in front of the cameras. Trump will burn his own house down to crush his perceived enemies. And some people here want him in the most powerful position on the planet... Insanity.

Its been a week and they're still attacking despite Ted Cruz having little to say about the race since then. The saddest part is that they're angry because he won't behave exactly as they once claimed to fight against. Ted Cruz has been out pushing conservative candidate while the idiots engage in this bizarre winners rage.

They seem to have some kind of fantasy that if Ted Cruz kisses the ring of Orange Glorious like they've done, we'll all fall in line like good sheep. I won't and never will because I do my own thinking. Palin and the rest of the self appointed overseers of the Grand Old Plantation can shove it. I've long since disappeared over the horizon and they're screaming at it like lunatics.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
She shakes with her left hand?

In a reception line, politicians use both hands.  This is really nothing, and although I think Palin has become an embittered, backstabbing harpy, the ring non-issue still irks me from 2010-2011 when Rat operatives attacked her and Todd's marriage as a mean's of destroying her politically as a potential TEA Party POTUS candidate.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
to insinuate they emulate a future Trump Administration.

Even Trump supporters recognize the risk.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.