Author Topic: We Need To Be Better, Not Bitter, As Trump’s Opponents Start Hopping On Our Bandwagon (Palin Speaks)  (Read 5681 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

http://opinion.ijr.com/2016/07/258245-need-better-not-bitter-trumps-opponents-start-hopping-bandwagon/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=sarahpalin&utm_term=prm10

Palin speaks:

I can only excerpt, but this is beyond the pale:

Conveniently, oppressors of this nationalist revolution found a way to save face. The obvious wall-writing told them they’d lose money and influence if they continued fighting AGAINST the majority, so the donor class scattered from their polarizing candidate when Ted Cruz’s suicide vest detonated at the GOP convention.

"Nationalist revolution?" She's certifiable, and no longer a conservative.

The rest of this needs to be read in its entirety, just don't do it for two hours after you've eaten.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
http://opinion.ijr.com/2016/07/258245-need-better-not-bitter-trumps-opponents-start-hopping-bandwagon/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=sarahpalin&utm_term=prm10

Palin speaks:

The rest of this needs to be read in its entirety, just don't do it for two hours after you've eaten.

Sinkspur.....

We have a bimbo eruption and cleanup needed on aisle 6.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

The craziest part is the end.

She spends the whole self righteous article, going over how she has been right all along and a victim of the "haters", then ask Trump people to be better than the "haters" she spends the whole article attacking!

Offline skeeter

Palin speaks:

I wouldn't vote for Palin's Orange Messiah if she crawled on her knees to Cruz to apologize.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The craziest part is the end.

She spends the whole self righteous article, going over how she has been right all along and a victim of the "haters", then ask Trump people to be better than the "haters" she spends the whole article attacking!

Party  unity and Cruz suicide vest in almost the same sentence?

I can't believe how incredibly stupid this woman is.  I also can't believe I stood up for her 2008-2010.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
What they are too stupid to understand is that every time they slam Cruz, they slam me.  He is representative of my views and values.  He did exactly what I thought he should do.  So when they trash him, they trash me.  It's personal.

Same here, and bears repeating.

Offline GrouchoTex

Party  unity and Cruz suicide vest in almost the same sentence?

I can't believe how incredibly stupid this woman is.  I also can't believe I stood up for her 2008-2010.

It would be laughable if she wasn't serious.

I, too, stood up for her early on.

In hindsight, I see that she is just the female version of Trump now.
Say crazy stuff, get airtime, and call yourself a Conservative, all for personal gain.

Offline skeeter

What they are too stupid to understand is that every time they slam Cruz, they slam me.  He is representative of my views and values.  He did exactly what I thought he should do.  So when they trash him, they trash me.  It's personal.

Yes.

At least the democrats are smart enough to know not to insult the demographic who's vote they covet.

Offline Night Hides Not

Yes.

At least the democrats are smart enough to know not to insult the demographic who's vote they covet.

We may be finding otherwise about the DNC, thanks to Mr. Assange...  :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline NavyCanDo

When I read the title my thoughts were, they finally have come to realize they will not win if they continue with this anti-Cruz rhetoric and her advice is to rise above it and move on.     I was wrong.   Palin throws more fuel on the funeral pyre of the Republican Party.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

She's a bitter old harpie.

Your bandwagon is horseless and speeding downhill toward a volcano

Offline chae

Wow, it's really sad to see alcohol-related dementia in woman her age...

Silver Pines

Palin's professional victim act got old a long time ago.  Can she stop whining about the great persecution visited upon her? 

Also, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet."  Apparently she can't make it through one speech or editorial without resorting to stupid, corny hillbilly-speak. 

geronl

When I read the title my thoughts were, they finally have come to realize they will not win if they continue with this anti-Cruz rhetoric and her advice is to rise above it and move on.     I was wrong.   Palin throws more fuel on the funeral pyre of the Republican Party.

So much for building bridges

Offline Night Hides Not

I am embarrassed to say that I stayed up all night watching the flight pattern of the plane she had boarded to see if she flew to McCain praying she would be the nominee.  I was ecstatic when she was chosen.  Then there was the Andrea Mitchell interview.  I knew then that Palin was not what I had thought her to be.  Still, I stupidly continued to support her out of denial that she was a complete airhead.  Eventually, it became so obvious that it was too embarrassing to admit to anyone I ever supported her.  The leather bound autographed book of hers that I paid $100 is in my mother's attic among a box of unread romance trash that we hated to throw away as they were a gift from a much beloved but rather ignorant Aunt that will never be read.

When Palin endorsed Cruz, I cringed as I was afraid he had been given the kiss of death.  Thankfully it did not hurt him as it did so many others. 

I do learn from my mistakes at least.  I swore after supporting Palin that I would never become invested in a cult of personality again.  Thus I will not, nor cannot support Trump. 

And a message strictly for Palin... GFYS nitwit.  Stop enriching yourself at the detriment of the country.

I feel the most sympathy for the alumni of the University of Idaho. They're blameless.

Don't beat yourself up. For Christmas a few years back, I bought my wife the Sarah scrapbook. I think it cost me $50, but it now carries the same market value as my autographed Rafael Palmeiro bobble head doll.   :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So, Sarah You're-Either-With-Us-Or-The-Enemy Palin triples down on declaring us domestic enemies in Trump's "Nationalist Revolution".

MOD 3: image removed.

Image was the stadium in Berlin 1936, with millions of Germans saluting their Fuhrer.   

Nothing new under the sun.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:08:23 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
"oppressors of this nationalist revolution"?  Did she travel to Argentina and get replaced with a pod person?

I'll admit to being fooled by this woman in 2008.  Never again.  **nononono*
Let it burn.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
She can just shut up and sit down.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Turning on Palin?

Sure. Doing what "Republicans" and "conservatives" do like nobody else. Turning on their own.

Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney, Ryan, Rubio, Pence just to mention a few.

The "One Strike, You are Out" faction.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LMAO

Turning on Palin?

This is my first comment regarding Palin since her switch from conservatism to Progressive Nationalism/Populism. And that's her business. But then she shouldn't lash out at those who decided to keep their conservatism and not expect a backlash in return
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:50:48 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Silver Pines

Turning on Palin?

Sure. Doing what "Republicans" and "conservatives" do like nobody else. Turning on their own.

Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney, Ryan, Rubio, Pence just to mention a few.

You're mistaken.  This fool and her "nationalist revolution" is not "my own". 

What do you think of her turning on Cruz?  Isn't he "her own"?

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
It would be laughable if she wasn't serious.

She's got to start using scrunchies instead of those tight rubber bands.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:29:52 pm by mlizzy »
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Gov Bean Counter

She's got to start using scrunchies instead of those tight rubber bands.

She really needs to see if she could swap a couple of things for brains...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline skeeter

Turning on Palin?

Ah, no one here has threatened to contribute a single dollar to a PAC for the purpose of throwing a conservative out of office.