Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: Whites ‘Don’t Understand Being Black in America’  (Read 697 times)

Offline Vulcan

While speaking on this week’s shootings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and the police officers in Dallas, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said that white Americans “don’t understand being black in America.”

Gingrich said on Facebook Live event with CNN analyst Van Jones that it took him a long time to understand this, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

“If you are a normal, white American, the truth is you don’t understand being black in America and you instinctively under-estimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk,” Gingrich said.

More here

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thanx Newt!  Now I know 5 cops are dead because I choose to wear a belt.

Newt deserves to be Trump's VP albatross.

Offline DB

While speaking on this week’s shootings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and the police officers in Dallas, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said that white Americans “don’t understand being black in America.”

Gingrich said on Facebook Live event with CNN analyst Van Jones that it took him a long time to understand this, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

“If you are a normal, white American, the truth is you don’t understand being black in America and you instinctively under-estimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk,” Gingrich said.

More here

Just gangster rap thuggery and the government teachings of victimhood reaping its rewards...

Offline Vulcan

Newt deserves to be Trump's VP albatross.

It's not that a Clinton victory isn't already assured; I believe it is.  But if Trump should choose this dinosaur as his veep the margin of victory is almost certain to be much wider.

On the bright side, for Newt anyway, he has no political career to torpedo by accepting the offer, it ended decades ago.

Offline Vulcan

Just gangster rap thuggery and the government teachings of victimhood reaping its rewards...

Blacks who have accepted the role of victim are now and will forever remain losers.  Those who reject it have prospered.