Author Topic: REMINDER: Majority of Republicans don't support Trump  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: REMINDER: Majority of Republicans don't support Trump
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2016, 05:11:17 pm »
So you are not smart enough to take paycheck to shill for your prince.  You are just a True Believer Groupie.

Somehow I have doubts about that - but, given the worship hysteria of some folks for a political messiah - I suppose it's possible you have thrown yourself into this kind of abject idolatry and condescension of everyone who refuses to genuflect.

Yet you admitted to the owner not long ago in a braggadocios moment rivaling your prince, that you are involved in 10 or so online forums and groups if I recall, and apparently your whole purpose is to ridicule, condescend and play Contrarian on every issue and every post that besmirches your beloved and anointed-presumptive.

Blah, blah, blah balh….. Yeah we know that you insist on every thread that every single new source, every single poll, every single tweet, every single image, every single comment that is not in praise and worship of your prince is a total fake, lie and Soros-paid Hillary disinformation plot.

Because that is what paid disinformation agents do that work for campaigns.

So as usual you have nothing to say.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2016, 05:18:03 pm »
So as usual you have nothing to say.

Kisses to you love.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline verga

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2016, 06:26:18 pm »
Have you ever considered that the facts the Anti-Trumps, have been wrong 100% of the time so far,
@Mechanicos Given that your very first sentence is completely off the mark every thing else you say has lost all validity. I am not "Anti-Trump" I am against both of those liberals. A number of people on this and other threads have told you that there was plenty of cross over.   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:31:50 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2016, 10:07:39 pm »
Your response as expected was all hat no cattle. But then when your opposition to Trump is based on emotion not reason/facts/logic not more was expected.
There your facts are wrong again. My opposition to Trump is not based on emotion. It is a fact that Trump is not a constitutional Christian conservative. Therefore I oppose his views and will not vote for him. The only one in this race who meets my criteria is Darrell Castle. So there is your facts, not emotion.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline musiclady

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2016, 10:11:08 pm »
There your facts are wrong again. My opposition to Trump is not based on emotion. It is a fact that Trump is not a constitutional Christian conservative. Therefore I oppose his views and will not vote for him. The only one in this race who meets my criteria is Darrell Castle. So there is your facts, not emotion.

People like Mech, who base their support on their emotional attraction to Trump, can't help but project their own failings on people who have at least a dozen well-reasoned issues for not supporting Trump.

The idea that it's emotion keeping us from supporting an anti-Constitution, amoral, Yuge government liberal, is so preposterous that it's almost funny.

Except, of course, that this lie is repeated so often by this poor emotional schlep......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2016, 10:22:09 pm »
You have probably read ATLAS SHRUGGED. They want everyone to feel guilt. Just like perverts want everyone to feel guilt. Just like the demons want you to invite them in.

It is the same with Trump. Evil 1 and Evil 2 are both there, Evil 2 points at Evil 1 and says "You must support me, I am the alternative!"

You would be burdened for the rest of your life with the guilt of that decision. Every horrible thing that comes from either of them will fall on those who supported them. You will even be guilted into defending the evil things that follow, "at least the other evil would have been worse".

I refuse. I refuse to choose either evil. I will not feel responsible for what evil the next regime does. I will not be feel that I had to defend the horrible things they have done and will do. "It was evil when e1 did it, but e2 did it and that's okay because he got my vote."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2016, 10:30:43 pm »
You have probably read ATLAS SHRUGGED. They want everyone to feel guilt. Just like perverts want everyone to feel guilt. Just like the demons want you to invite them in.

I've looked at it like mobsters getting everyone involved so no one can talk without incriminating themselves.

Interesting that you mention demons. A clergyman friend of mine on twitter was just remarking that those who get closest to Trump seem to take on a whole new personality completely focused around blind rage.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2016, 11:09:41 pm »

Dr. Floyd Ferris:  We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them...you create a nation of lawbreakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Rearden."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2016, 11:23:12 pm »
People like Mech, who base their support on their emotional attraction to Trump, can't help but project their own failings on people who have at least a dozen well-reasoned issues for not supporting Trump.

The idea that it's emotion keeping us from supporting an anti-Constitution, amoral, Yuge government liberal, is so preposterous that it's almost funny.

Except, of course, that this lie is repeated so often by this poor emotional schlep......
I hear ya! His notions are beyond preposterous and sometimes they can't go unchallenged. His repertoire of Trump-like BS is nauseating.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline musiclady

« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2016, 11:30:28 pm »
I hear ya! His notions are beyond preposterous and sometimes they can't go unchallenged. His repertoire of Trump-like BS is nauseating.

Indeed.

I can't believe a semi-intelligent human being believes the tripe that he posts day after day.

It makes more sense that someone is paying him to regurgitate lies, and that he really doesn't believe the bilge he expects us to fall for.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline verga

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2016, 11:44:07 pm »

It is the same with Trump. Evil 1 and Evil 2 are both there, Evil 2 points at Evil 1 and says "You must support me, I am the alternative!"

You would be burdened for the rest of your life with the guilt of that decision. Every horrible thing that comes from either of them will fall on those who supported them. You will even be guilted into defending the evil things that follow, "at least the other evil would have been worse".

I refuse. I refuse to choose either evil. I will not feel responsible for what evil the next regime does. I will not be feel that I had to defend the horrible things they have done and will do. "It was evil when e1 did it, but e2 did it and that's okay because he got my vote."
@geronl  So many of the Trumnpsters have said he is the "lesser of two evils" First off I don't for a second believe that he is the lesser. Second even if he is the lesser, we are still voting for evil.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 11:47:08 pm »
@geronl  So many of the Trumnpsters have said he is the "lesser of two evils" First off I don't for a second believe that he is the lesser. Second even if he is the lesser, we are still voting for evil.

To be kind, it's all they've got. They cannot defend the man on principle.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 11:55:23 pm »
I'm convinced Trump is Hillary's stalking horse.

That's the way it's looking to me at this point....

geronl

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 01:53:40 am »
I've looked at it like mobsters getting everyone involved so no one can talk without incriminating themselves.

Interesting that you mention demons. A clergyman friend of mine on twitter was just remarking that those who get closest to Trump seem to take on a whole new personality completely focused around blind rage.

The same reason mob bosses and drug lords give money to churches, hold block parties for kids etc etc  - Makes everyone part of their criminal environment, and then nobody wants to talk.... hhmmm....

geronl

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 01:55:04 am »
Dr. Floyd Ferris:  We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them...you create a nation of lawbreakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Rearden."

Yep. Mob figures and drug kingpins giving away money to community groups, churches, charities and such... building a shield through shared guilt.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2016, 02:19:23 am »

That kind of effect happened with those around Obama also. 

We are dealing with spiritual wickedness in high places, and people in leadership positions are just the puppets.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775