Author Topic: REMINDER: Majority of Republicans don't support Trump  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: REMINDER: Majority of Republicans don't support Trump
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2016, 09:38:39 pm »
How did 1,000 become 1,000,000 in the very next post, lol...

I don't rightly know but she's been damn busy.  :silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2016, 09:50:26 pm »
I don't rightly know but she's been damn busy.  :silly:

LOL!  I went back and edited, but it had already been quoted. (I got carried away with zeros without realizing it).

I made a thousand calls.   I wouldn't even make a million calls if my husband were running for office.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2016, 09:59:21 pm »
We saw them on the news here in Michigan on the news openly laughing that they voted for Trump because he would be easiest to beat.

@INVAR
@CatherineofAragon

All Trump supporters want Hillary to win.  They knew he could not beat Hillary so they voted for him in the primary.  Trump is not fit in any way to be president, they knew it, knew he could not win, so voting for him was voting for Hillary. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2016, 12:06:10 am »
Trump is doing more than taking the nomination with a minority of Republican members. He has alienated the majority. In many cases that alienation has driven them from the party in search of a new conservative voice. If enough of us coalesce together around my choice, Darrell Castle, he very well could make a statement, if not impact the outcome of the election.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

geronl

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2016, 02:35:38 am »
Trump is doing more than taking the nomination with a minority of Republican members. He has alienated the majority. In many cases that alienation has driven them from the party in search of a new conservative voice. If enough of us coalesce together around my choice, Darrell Castle, he very well could make a statement, if not impact the outcome of the election.

Attacking and belittling conservatives while holding out the olive branch for Sanders supporters is an awesome strategy, NOT

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2016, 02:37:52 am »
Attacking and belittling conservatives while holding out the olive branch for Sanders supporters is an awesome strategy, NOT

Trollin for commies

Offline LMAO

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2016, 03:37:49 am »

Trump is not getting the Sanders voters. At least not in any numbers needed to win. Sanders voters aren't Zell Miller or Jim Webb Democrats. They are the left of the left Occupy Wall Street people
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:12:23 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2016, 03:39:10 am »
Who is "attacking and belittling conservatives"? Maybe you need to read my post again. Conservatives will find an alternative to the GOP and Trump, if he becomes the nominee.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2016, 03:46:36 am »
All Trump supporters want Hillary to win.  They knew he could not beat Hillary so they voted for him in the primary.  Trump is not fit in any way to be president, they knew it, knew he could not win, so voting for him was voting for Hillary.

I'm convinced Trump is Hillary's stalking horse.

He, his demagoguery and his rabid supporters have destroyed all potential Conservative opposition to Her Thighness and they are remaking Conservatism into this Fascist Populism which is simply what we would expect from a NYC Democrat.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online verga

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2016, 04:32:58 am »
:bsflag:

Majority are against the Establishment stealing the Nomination. I posted the links earlier. From very recent.

More Liberal BS.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/09/with-nbcwsj-its-not-polling-its-gaslighting-media-manipulation-the-latest-version/
@Mechanicos Have you and the rest of the Trupdavidians considered for a moment that your candidate might just have gotten in due to crossover voters. Or is that just to logical for you all?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2016, 09:53:38 am »
I'm convinced Trump is Hillary's stalking horse.

He, his demagoguery and his rabid supporters have destroyed all potential Conservative opposition to Her Thighness and they are remaking Conservatism into this Fascist Populism which is simply what we would expect from a NYC Democrat.

Trump behaves like every liberal I've ever seen trying to play their caricature of a conservative.

As far as the establishment trying to steal the nomination from Trump, delegates are not establishment people. The establishment are the RNC members who are trying to manipulate the delegates into voting against their conscience. Delegates are there to make a final decision. Otherwise what is the point of even having delegates at all.

As far as who defends the establishment that would be people like Mitch McConnell who Trump defended against Ted Cruz. The establishment is Trump's golfing buddies, John Boeher and Bill Clinton.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2016, 10:52:07 am »
@Mechanicos Have you and the rest of the Trupdavidians considered for a moment that your candidate might just have gotten in due to crossover voters. Or is that just to logical for you all?

Have you ever considered that the facts the Anti-Trumps, have been wrong 100% of the time so far, rely on far left and establishment PAC Paid Presstitutes to lie  and who is actually in bed with you against Trump, that your information is not legit, accurate nor credible.

The Fact not a one of you realized NBCWSJ was not a real poll but nothing more then a public Relations firm helping its clients shows an inability to discern reality. So no, to us who have been right so far, we do not buy that the independents and democrats who voted for Trump were fakes. First reality check you have is the fact Hillary and Sanders were fighting tooth and nail up till the bitter end.

So lets summarize, Pro Trump has the crowds, demographics, enthusiasm and the win despite the odds and what was thrown at Trump.

Anti-Trump has never been shown to be right on anything nor has it ever been a conservative operation, it was created, funded and run by Establishment - Billionaire Liberals and RINOS.  All the News sources for it are Far left or paid to lie and so far, like the fake polls they keep getting exposed as dishonest.

The meme that you are majority is defeated by real world. The Primary showed this. The fact the vast majority of Primary voters had Trump as either their first or their alternate choice, etc.   Anti-Trump is very noisy, and has Left wing media feeding them a steady stream of brain control articles, However, by all objective measures its just a small group of angry malcontents led around by  immoral,dishonest media and armies of liberal/foreign online trolls to help the Establishment keep power.

So no your logic is flawed. What is Logical is the emotional investment and anger at losing to Trump allows the Establishment to use you to keep their power.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 11:08:05 am »

They are still under the misguided belief that those "crozzover votes" will be there in November.

Doesn't seem to register with the Branch Trumpidians that they were set up.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2016, 01:37:44 pm »
Have you ever considered that the facts the Anti-Trumps, have been wrong 100% of the time so far, rely on far left and establishment PAC Paid Presstitutes to lie  and who is actually in bed with you against Trump, that your information is not legit, accurate nor credible.

The Fact not a one of you realized NBCWSJ was not a real poll but nothing more then a public Relations firm helping its clients shows an inability to discern reality. So no, to us who have been right so far, we do not buy that the independents and democrats who voted for Trump were fakes. First reality check you have is the fact Hillary and Sanders were fighting tooth and nail up till the bitter end.

So lets summarize, Pro Trump has the crowds, demographics, enthusiasm and the win despite the odds and what was thrown at Trump.

Anti-Trump has never been shown to be right on anything nor has it ever been a conservative operation, it was created, funded and run by Establishment - Billionaire Liberals and RINOS.  All the News sources for it are Far left or paid to lie and so far, like the fake polls they keep getting exposed as dishonest.

The meme that you are majority is defeated by real world. The Primary showed this. The fact the vast majority of Primary voters had Trump as either their first or their alternate choice, etc.   Anti-Trump is very noisy, and has Left wing media feeding them a steady stream of brain control articles, However, by all objective measures its just a small group of angry malcontents led around by  immoral,dishonest media and armies of liberal/foreign online trolls to help the Establishment keep power.

So no your logic is flawed. What is Logical is the emotional investment and anger at losing to Trump allows the Establishment to use you to keep their power.
What a bunch of nonsensical hogwash. In the eyes of a pro Trumper, they would never accept "anti Trump" majority views and positions, even if it was 100% true and factual, which most of the time it is.

Secondly, if the media reports and polls are so flawed and untruthful, as you allude, then there is nothing anywhere that the pro Trumpers can use to prove their positions. Talk about flawed logic. :nono:  ****sheep****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2016, 01:58:46 pm »
What a bunch of nonsensical hogwash. In the eyes of a pro Trumper, they would never accept "anti Trump" majority views and positions, even if it was 100% true and factual, which most of the time it is.

Secondly, if the media reports and polls are so flawed and untruthful, as you allude, then there is nothing anywhere that the pro Trumpers can use to prove their positions. Talk about flawed logic. :nono:  ****sheep****

Every time we present factual and logica problems and issues with Trump...the Trumpkins...with Mech being the loudest voice try to dissemble and spin whatever we put before them.

His whole argument is crap.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2016, 04:25:57 pm »

Your response as expected was all hat no cattle. But then when your opposition to Trump is based on emotion not reason/facts/logic not more was expected.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2016, 04:28:38 pm »

Says a Paid Operative of the Trump Campaign that is in reality Hillary's Stalking Horse.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2016, 04:37:56 pm »
Says a Paid Operative of the Trump Campaign that is in reality Hillary's Stalking Horse.
I'm not paid by anybody for stepping on your toes. With my court approved pay scale there are much better ways to use my KSA's then beating sense into people online who could not tell that the NBCWSJ poll, like many others now,  was a total fake created by Professional Public Relations firms to manipulate the gullible members of the public for their DC insider clients. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2016, 04:40:58 pm »
I'm not paid by anybody for stepping on your toes.
Prove it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »

Mech is every bit as arrogant as Orange Jesus.  He's NEVER wrong..it's always someone else.  Usually that's the position of the DU crowd.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2016, 04:43:44 pm »
Prove it.
Easy, I'm here on weekends.

Now you prove you are not and my prima facia case that you are is your anti-Trump talking points so-far are straight out of Soros's talking points memo. Quack, Quack.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2016, 04:46:17 pm »
Easy, I'm here on weekends.

Now you prove you are not and my prima facia case that you are is your anti-Trump talking points so-far are straight out of Soros's talking points memo. Quack, Quack.
Unlike you, I both work weekends AND I use my real name on here. Go ahead. Look me up. See if I am in any database for political organization employees. I've never even donated to a candidate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2016, 04:53:30 pm »

Then what's your DU name?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2016, 04:59:19 pm »
Then what's your DU name?
Little fact you got a problem with; I'm not the one who appears to be arguing indistinguishable from the democrats against the Republican candidate for President. Quack, Quack.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2016, 05:08:42 pm »

So you are not smart enough to take paycheck to shill for your prince.  You are just a True Believer Groupie.

Somehow I have doubts about that - but, given the worship hysteria of some folks for a political messiah - I suppose it's possible you have thrown yourself into this kind of abject idolatry and condescension of everyone who refuses to genuflect.

With my court approved pay scale there are much better ways to use my KSA's then beating sense into people online

Yet you admitted to the owner not long ago in a braggadocios moment rivaling your prince, that you are involved in 10 or so online forums and groups if I recall, and apparently your whole purpose is to ridicule, condescend and play Contrarian on every issue and every post that besmirches your beloved and anointed-presumptive.

who could not tell that the NBCWSJ poll, like many others now,  was a total fake created by Professional Public Relations firms to manipulate the gullible members of the public for their DC insider clients.

Blah, blah, blah balh….. Yeah we know that you insist on every thread that every single new source, every single poll, every single tweet, every single image, every single comment that is not in praise and worship of your prince is a total fake, lie and Soros-paid Hillary disinformation plot.

Because that is what paid disinformation agents do that work for campaigns.