Author Topic: Why we must support Donald Trump (Even if as a conservative, you don't like him)  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Sure are an awful lot of "musts" this year.  I miss the good old days when we voted for whomever the heck we wanted, and told nobody what that was.  And nobody telling us we're fookin' immoral for our choice.  Maybe I'm just hearkening to an age that never existed?
There were John Adams supporters in Massachusetts that buried their Bibles to keep the evil Thomas Jefferson from confiscating and burning them. Needless to say their fear was groundless.

What has changed is that we are running much lower specimens in this election.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Hoodat

It's like I said on FR about Romney, then Trump. These people WANT liberalism.

Easy there, fellah.  Romney is like Barry Goldwater compared to Donald Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

Easy there, fellah.  Romney is like Barry Goldwater compared to Donald Trump.

Evil comes in many forms. Romney has a record of liberalism that would make Trump blush were he capable. And he's more intelligent. I see it more like Hannibal Lecter vs. Buffalo Bill.

You almost gotta admire Romney's calculated scheme of legislating easier abortion laws, then profiting from them via Stericycle. Thats an impressive level of pure evil straight out of a Clive Barker novel and for some reason, people just overlook that... probably because of the level of inhumanity involved.

Trump on the other hand is just a rabid dog foaming at the mouth and lashing out at anything in range.

Offline Hoodat

Point taken.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-