Author Topic: The GOP's Death Wish  (Read 4863 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The GOP's Death Wish
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2016, 02:11:31 am »
Well, its a lot better than it would be working out for us with a D majority. Politics is rife with imperfection, as is democracy. We don't get perfection nor the perfect candidate, so on some level there ALWAYS must be moral compromise...but a moral narcissistic cannot do this. And failing to do so, means defeat...which is what we've seen repeatedly. Glad to see you doing your part to keep that going,.

Oh stop it!  YOUR prince said he did not want our support or votes to win.  YOUR party said they did not want nor need the "embarrassing holy rollers" in their party, their leader in the Senate even threatening to "punch us in the nose".

YOU made us your enemy.  You got what you wanted.

Therefore you deserve defeat.  You earned it.  It's what moral compromise always brings: more and greater evil.

And here you lament defeat, when defeat is all you deserve.

I WILL continue to make sure I will do my part to make sure your party and your prince are defeated, because they stand with the very evil that made itself our enemy.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:13:28 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2016, 02:16:13 am »
Oh stop it!  YOUR prince said he did not want our support or votes to win.  YOUR party said they did not want nor need the "embarrassing holy rollers" in their party, their leader in the Senate even threatening to "punch us in the nose".

YOU make us your enemy.  You got what you wanted.

Therefore you deserve defeat.  You earned it.

And I WILL continue to make sure I will do my part to make sure your party and your prince are defeated, because they stand with the very evil that made itself our enemy.

The truth in its unveiled glory! And nothing new...you and yours have been working to bring defeat to the party for the past 3 elecions. You're the best ally a gal like Hillary could ever have. Your moral narcissism brings down the entire conservative agenda, resulting in the rise and sustenance of the sodialism of the Obama/Clinton group. You've given us liberal justices...with more to come...and radically left wing presidents. The results of this are, of course, catastrophic for freedom and economy...and worse...facilitate the deaths of millions of unborn children.

So continue to be proud of the work you're doing, I know Mrs Clinton must be.

Your real enemy should be the Obama/Hillary axis, not members of your own party...that mentality, is why the collective "we" continue to lose to the far Left. The foolishness of this approach is truly mind-boggling...its the "if I can't get everything I want", I'm going to make sure I burn the house down to its foundations. Just brilliant.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:18:04 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline skeeter

« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2016, 02:21:27 am »
The truth in its unveiled glory! And nothing new...you and yours have been working to bring defeat to the party for the past 3 elections.

At least you're no longer pretending that there's a dimes worth of difference between McCain, Romney & Trump.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2016, 02:42:41 am »
The truth in its unveiled glory! And nothing new...you and yours have been working to bring defeat to the party for the past 3 elecions.

No. Just this past one.  I made my last mistake of supporting your party in 2012.  Never again.

YOU and your party have worked to bring defeat to itself for decades.  Going further and further Left until there is no discernible difference between your party or the Democrat party.

You're the best ally a gal like Hillary could ever have.

Sticks and stones love.

Your moral narcissism brings down the entire conservative agenda,

You make me laugh since the prince and party you support is as far away from Conservatism as Hillary and her party is.

You've given us liberal justices...with more to come...and radically left wing presidents.

You're projecting and making me laugh again. I'm not the one who will be voting for a NY liberal Leftist who supported the Clintons AND endorsed, funded, campaigned for an VOTED for a known Communist for NYC mayor less than 3 years ago, who just this week released a trade policy that was identical to Hillary's with the only exception being that Hillary came out with it first.

The results of this are, of course, catastrophic for freedom and economy...and worse...facilitate the deaths of millions of unborn children.

Why must you engage in such sophistry????  Your party had total control of all 3 branches of government and did NOTHING to stop a single unborn child from being killed in the womb.  So stop with that crap. 

Your prince will do nothing to stop abortions given he, himself praises Planned Parenthood.

So continue to be proud of the work you're doing, I know Mrs Clinton must be.

Sticks and stones love.

Your real enemy should be the Obama/Hillary axis, not members of your own party

You and yours kicked us out of your party and made us the enemy.  Every single thread I read where you and yours trash Principled Conservatives who will not vote for your prince or slams Cruz/Rubio and anyone who will not genuflect your prince is another salvo you and yours fire to ensure that we know the only enemy you truly hate is us.

Your party rulers, your prince and you Trump Militants started this internecine war.  YOU made us your enemy and declared war on us and our principles and our character.

So a war you got. You earned it.

The foolishness of this approach is truly mind-boggling...its the "if I can't get everything I want", I'm going to make sure I burn the house down to its foundations. Just brilliant.

So sue me or something. Your prince is big on making those kinds of threats.  I intend to be a very large thorn in your sides.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2016, 02:54:15 am »

Your real enemy should be the Obama/Hillary axis, not members of your own party...that mentality, is why the collective "we" continue to lose to the far Left.

When members of my own party, which I suspect won't be my party for all that much longer, act like members of the axis party I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  When the expected nominee doesn't understand what American exceptionalism is, even though it is clearly spelled out in the party platform, "Professing American exceptionalism – the conviction that our country holds a unique place and role in human history", I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  When the expected nominee wants to revise the party platform on abortion to some watered down version that does not honor the sanctity of all life, I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  And on and on and on.  I do no care about winning for the sake of winning; there is  no honor in this kind of win. When the party deserves defeat I will not work for its gain.  And when the party members deserve rebuke, I have no problem telling them so.  Party be damned, I will stand my ground with absolutely no remorse. None of us have to settle for mediocrity.  *That* is the truth in its unveiled glory.  You choose the liar, you choose the conman, you choose the ignoramus, you choose the compromise, you choose what you think you deserve.  My family deserves more than that and that is what I will always work towards, in spite of you people who want me to believe I have to choose your version of evil over another.  I know where evil belongs and anyone who supports it can go there with it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2016, 03:37:57 am »

I still didn't learn about Carling and A-Lert.  The claim is, nobody gets banned. So where are they?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2016, 03:43:40 am »
But its not possibly worse. Not even close to such a possibility. That's just paranoia and hyperbole with no justification or evidence whatsoever.

So the guy who described Hillary as a known horrific evil is accusing me of engaging in hyperbole and paranoia?

That's rich.

The justification was provided by you when you described Trump as an unknown quantity.

Now you're trying to place parameters on what you yourself described as "unknown" in order to fit your agenda.

Richer yet.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2016, 03:44:16 am »
When members of my own party, which I suspect won't be my party for all that much longer, act like members of the axis party I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  When the expected nominee doesn't understand what American exceptionalism is, even though it is clearly spelled out in the party platform, "Professing American exceptionalism – the conviction that our country holds a unique place and role in human history", I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  When the expected nominee wants to revise the party platform on abortion to some watered down version that does not honor the sanctity of all life, I will not blindly follow along for the sake of winning.  And on and on and on.  I do no care about winning for the sake of winning; there is  no honor in this kind of win. When the party deserves defeat I will not work for its gain.  And when the party members deserve rebuke, I have no problem telling them so.  Party be damned, I will stand my ground with absolutely no remorse. None of us have to settle for mediocrity.  *That* is the truth in its unveiled glory.  You choose the liar, you choose the conman, you choose the ignoramus, you choose the compromise, you choose what you think you deserve.  My family deserves more than that and that is what I will always work towards, in spite of you people who want me to believe I have to choose your version of evil over another.  I know where evil belongs and anyone who supports it can go there with it.

:amen: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2016, 03:45:24 am »
Happy to respond. Those quotes are nearly 20 years old. Mr Trump's position on abortion has changed dramatically since then. Next time, throw out a tough one...because that little conversation with Russert is a piece of cake to dismiss. We all know what Trump's position on abortion was back then, just as its patently clear it has changed...much like Reagan and many others before him on this issue.

And if you believe I'm paid to post or be here you are really deep into the aluminum foil hat country....which really isn't all that surprising. Many on here know what I do for a living, so there' s no mystery or conspiracy plots afoot...your paranoia is showing.

Also, should any of my arguments be blown out of the water I'll be glad to respond...still waiting for that to happen at this point but I'll keep an eye open for it. Thus far, I've mostly been met with Dem talking point responses, drama queen diatribes, and aluminum foil freakouts like the one you just posted. It would be great actually, to get "blown out of the water" by some sort of logical argument from the other side...so far the only truly coherent voice from the Nevertrumps has come from Major Bill, but he's been an anomalous intellect adrift on a sea of doltish exuberance for the most part.

We do not call forum  members, trolls, libtards, <freakouts>, <dolts>, <Dems>, <"Hillary Supporters">, or any other derogatory names! Thanks!- R4T

@mystery-ak @Repub4Trump  @Mesaclone

My compliments, Mesa.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2016, 03:45:42 am »
Hillary as POTUS, gets to spin the chamber ten times and fire at your temple from less than a foot away.

Trump as POTUS, only gets to spin it once.

:shrug:  I still gotta go with Trump!    :laugh:

So you know the future actions of what another Trump supporter describes as an "unknown quantity'?

You all need to meet up somewhere and agree on the speaking points.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2016, 03:56:54 am »
Hillary as POTUS, gets to spin the chamber ten times and fire at your temple from less than a foot away.

Trump as POTUS, only gets to spin it once.

Your measurement criteria leaves much to be desired,  but I think I'll vote Castle, and not put the gun to my head at all.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2016, 06:58:24 am »
Well, its a lot better than it would be working out for us with a D majority.

How do you figure?

The Republican leadership has given Obama everything he wants.  Nothing changed in the House and Senate after Boehner took the gavel from Pelosi and McConnell took over from Dingy Harry.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!