Author Topic: The GOP's Death Wish  (Read 4866 times)

Offline OldSaltUSN

Re: The GOP's Death Wish
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 06:12:56 am »
Not bad. jUst plain foolish. Very foolish. How many unborn children die because you stay home and don't vote for the one man who can stop Hillary and her 3-4 Supreme Court appointments?
 :troll:
There is no other individual out there who can stop her at this point...no one.
 8bs8
The answer to the previous question, almost certainly, is in the millions.

I don't know the answer, XXXXX.  However, with your DONALD supporting Planned Parenthood, INCLUDING ACTUAL ABORTION FACTORIES (that's Trumps factual history, not your propaganda), there is no reason to believe that the death toll from abortions, for which you cry crocodile tears, will be any different under President Trump or President Hitlery.

We do not call forum  members, trolls,libtards or any other derogatory names! Thanks!- R4T

Edit:  Regrets, and apologies.  OldSalt

:nometalk: :dighole:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:46:19 am by OldSaltUSN »

Online DB

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2016, 06:13:31 am »
Not bad. jUst plain foolish. Very foolish. How many unborn children die because you stay home and don't vote for the one man who can stop Hillary and her 3-4 Supreme Court appointments? There is no other individual out there who can stop her at this point...no one.

Here's your champion on abortion in 1999:

RUSSERT: Partial-birth abortion — the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial-birth abortion?

TRUMP: Well, look. I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it, I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I hear people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and I was raised in New York, grew up and worked and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice, and yet I hate the concept of abortion.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it.

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial-birth abortion.

TRUMP: No, I would — I would — I am pro-choice in every respect, as far as it goes. I just hate it.

Such a courageous warrior he is. Says he hates it, but won’t lift a finger to stop it. He wants it both ways... What a shock... That's what you hitched your wagon to and you have the nerve to tell us to save babies we have to vote for him. Sick.

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2016, 06:26:07 am »
Here's your champion on abortion in 1999:

RUSSERT: Partial-birth abortion — the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial-birth abortion?

TRUMP: Well, look. I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it, I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I hear people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and I was raised in New York, grew up and worked and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice, and yet I hate the concept of abortion.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it.

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial-birth abortion.

TRUMP: No, I would — I would — I am pro-choice in every respect, as far as it goes. I just hate it.

Such a courageous warrior he is. Says he hates it, but won’t lift a finger to stop it. He wants it both ways... What a shock... That's what you hitched your wagon to and you have the nerve to tell us to save babies we have to vote for him. Sick.
@Mesaclone

Mesaclone won't respond.  Look at the ratio of this  posts to those who respond to him.  He blathers his boilerplate campaign rhetoric, never responds when every logical argument he spews is blown out of the water, and then goes on to do the same on five other threads.  Mesaclone is a row boat drawing the draft of an aircraft carrier, in regards to the time we on TBR spend responding to his posts, simply because we care about conservative issues, and he does not.  To him, it's a game, and a game at which he's probably paid $11.00 to play inside a Trump boiler room operation.

We do not call forum  members, trolls,libtards or any other derogatory names! Thanks!- R4T
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:42:58 am by Repub4Trump »

Online DB

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2016, 06:34:44 am »

That's likely true. But in this case I did it for me. I feel better not letting that slander stand.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:43:43 am by Repub4Trump »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2016, 06:49:07 am »
We do have rules here and they need to be followed by EVERYONE!

It doesn't help the conversation on either side when you call each other names.
Here are a few......
We do not call forum  members, trolls, libtards or any other derogatory names! Thanks!- R4T

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2016, 06:49:44 am »
If THE DONALD, evil and deceitful as he is, contributes $1 Billion of his own funds or capital to his own campaign, another $500M (matching funds) to the GOP NRSC, another $500 (matching funds)  to the NRCC, and makes good on all of his unfunded charity pledges (chump change; about $8M), then he has my vote.  I swear it.  The only proviso I make is that the expenditures have to documented, and the money can't come back to Trump, his family, his businesses, his secret off-shore business connections, and etc..

I am so certain that Trump will not put skin into the game, that he will not match his oratory with personal or financial sacrifice, that that money means more to Trump than anyone or anything in the world, that I'm willing to offer my principles for sale, and sign onto the Trump train, with my suffrage, my funds, and my personal volunteer efforts.  However, no worry, my friends, my integrity will remain in tact, because Trump won't put $100M into his campaign, let alone anywhere the $1B necessary for the "self-funding" candidate to have a chance of winning.

To make the point even clearer, if Trump does everything I demanded above, he'll still not have by half, met the percentage of wealth that Cruz and his family sacrificed in the Cruz campaign.   Cruz's made his relatively meager resources available in support of his principles, for benefit of this country and his daughters who will live in it, while Trump has offered just a fraction of his wealth, cycled his expenditures through his own companies for profit, and then demanded the GOP repay his campaigns loans back to himself.

Again, Trump is a liar and a fraud from beginning to end, and the author of this article is simply another surrogate preparing the way for Trump to cover himself when he loses the election by horrific, historic figures.   That loss won't bother Trump a bit, either, because he'll be blaming someone else while he's laughing all the way to the bank.  He has more in common with Hillary and Obama's progressives than he has with his own so-called "conservative" supporters, that the loss won't matter to him at all.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2016, 06:52:44 am »

Here are a few......
We do not call forum  members, trolls, libtards or any other derogatory names! Thanks!- R4T

Did I break the rules?

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2016, 06:59:15 am »
Did I break the rules?

No sorry, I forgot to say why. I deleted the quote, that you quoted :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2016, 08:38:42 am »

@Repub4Trump

"Trolls are monsters that come from Scandinavian myths and Nordic fantasy. Trolls are called Trows in myths from the Shetlands. Trolls are not especially intelligent and are often associated with an element. The most common description of Trolls is a tough ugly creature with tough rock like skin. Trolls have the powers to regenerate even if hacked apart. The only way to stop a Troll regenerating is burning the monster. Trolls diet is unusual, as they will eat anything including metal, bone, wood and rocks. The stomachs of trolls contain very powerful digestive acids. This has led Trolls to an unpleasant form of attack of vomiting over their target; this is an extremely painful attack. Sometimes Trolls use basic hand weapons such as clubs or large stones."

http://www.mythcreatures.co.uk/beasts/troll.asp

I highly doubt that Mesaclone is ugly, nor clad with "tough, rock like skin".   I regret my lack of precision.  "Trollish" behavior, backed by a factual description, might have been slightly less offensive.   

Also, that sentence used alone as an ad hominem was logically meaningless, and unnecessarily redundant to my prior description.  Plus, I confess that I have literally no idea what the wage rate is in the Trump boiler room operation, so that phrase was also inappropriate.

My regrets.  The "speeding ticket" was quite appropriate, and apologize to all offended.  I try to be better than that.

Thank you.

O.S.

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2016, 08:43:28 am »
Did I break the rules?

It could have been someone else ... :dighole:

:nometalk:  :poohappen:   savme

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2016, 12:42:08 pm »
Not bad. jUst plain foolish. Very foolish. How many unborn children die because you stay home and don't vote for the one man who can stop Hillary and her 3-4 Supreme Court appointments? There is no other individual out there who can stop her at this point...no one.

Time, most assuredly, will reveal who the fools are.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 12:50:10 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2016, 12:54:46 pm »
WHAT "good fortune" for the GOP?  Nominating Trump?

Apparently the author doesn't get out much.

The death knell for the GOP came when it decided to nominate an unelectable candidate who will drag everyone around him into oblivion with an epic defeat in November.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2016, 12:55:54 pm »

Here are a few......

Calling forum members "Hillary supporters" for refusing to vote for Mr. Trump appears to be perfectly ok, however.   *hmmmm*

And yes, I do consider that a derogatory name, thank you very much.
Let it burn.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 01:12:11 pm »
I think this thread is developing a death wish... :smokin:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2016, 01:23:47 pm »
just don't wonder why the Far Left is leading the country. They are tactically smart enough to vote for the lesser of evils...our side is to "moral" to do so. They win, every time.

That's bunk.

The far left is leading the country because the GOP has a bunch of scared old men at the top who will do anything within their power to ensure their committee memberships and invites to D.C. Cocktail parties aren't endangered.  Even if it means sabotaging the best candidate their party can field.

It has nothing at all to do with morals.

We've voted for the "lesser of evils" three different times since I started voting and we lost each election.

Remind me what the definition of insanity is again?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2016, 01:26:13 pm »

Here are a few......

Unless of course they are a Trump supporter like yourself...then they can thread jack and make false accusations and engage in passive aggressive attacks with aplomb.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2016, 01:29:21 pm »

Is this the spot where we stick in the crying baby emoticon? I believe it's customary after the above whine, no?

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2016, 01:52:34 pm »
Unless of course they are a Trump supporter like yourself...then they can thread jack and make false accusations and engage in passive aggressive attacks with aplomb.

The owner of the forum asks everyone to stop with the personal insults, and you turn around and insult her for doing it.  If you've been following threads, you can't help but see how many times the owners and mods have gone after the Trump supporters.  Get a grip.  You owe her an apology! 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2016, 01:53:37 pm »
Is this the spot where we stick in the crying baby emoticon? I believe it's customary after the above whine, no?

Yes, the whining and crying of Trump Supporters over the fact that people they and their candidate continually deride, criticize, and make fun of refuse to support their candidate, does get tiresome. 
Let it burn.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2016, 02:17:59 pm »
The owner of the forum asks everyone to stop with the personal insults, and you turn around and insult her for doing it.  If you've been following threads, you can't help but see how many times the owners and mods have gone after the Trump supporters.  Get a grip.  You owe her an apology!

Agree. Totally uncalled for.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2016, 02:21:34 pm »

We try to be fair here..I know it doesn't seem that way at times....no one side is favored here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2016, 03:29:38 pm »
You owe her an apology!

No I don't.  I'm not going to apologize for speaking my mind.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2016, 03:42:48 pm »
We try to be fair here..I know it doesn't seem that way at times....no one side is favored here.

Myst - as in society, the forum will always have the aggrieved and the offended.  This, despite your best efforts to be fair.  It's just the way it is.  Thank you for your tireless efforts, nonetheless.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2016, 03:51:44 pm »
No I don't.  I'm not going to apologize for speaking my mind.

Of course not.  I didn't think you would.  After all, she was no doubt way out of bounds asking for everyone to cease with the personal insults just because it's her forum.  But do recognize that while "speaking your mind" you did lie about it and her. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2016, 03:54:23 pm »

Here are a few......

is poopie head OK?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx