Author Topic: Donald Trump Says He Doesn’t Believe in “American Exceptionalism”  (Read 8670 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Rattler Gator:

Trump has baited these people, I'm telling you. Some folks on this board are working *very* hard to not see the obvious but he has absolutely baited them into this conversation.

This is probably one of those class-action lawsuits that cast about desperately for some plaintiffs that would allow them (the class-action lawyers) to do their shakedown. It probably has nothing to do with Trump University being a so-called scam operation.

At one point or another over the last decade, the whole country has seen one of those solicitation advertisements on TV and thought to themselves: those damn parasites are one of our major problems!

I would not be surprised at all if the attack morphs away from the Mexican-American judge and into a combo that includes the judge but zeroes in on the law firm and their Clinton donations racket.

There may even be a Clinton Foundation link that is Trump's ace in the hole. It doesn't matter, though. What's that line from "The Usual Suspects" movie? The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Trump has figured out that the racist Democrat Party does, in fact, exist. Not only that, they are a target-rich environment *and* he has correctly assessed that the GOP establishment has been too damn idiotic to comprehend. If they had, they would have charged hard and taken the fight to their adversary.

Come hell or high water, Trump's not going to make that mistake.

Posted by: RattlerGator

from Clarice Feldman's (american thinker) facebook timeline today.

Is she delusional too?   :whistle:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

People call me a nhilist because I think we are screwed. But the thing is, that "America" is the idea that can never permanently die. Our kids or their kids will rebuild what our generation, one heavily directed by Mr. Sunshine upthread, destroyed. BECAUSE America, the idea, is eternal. And it works  right up until abject morons start thinking they know better than the people that created the place and start trading principles of it's founding for victory.

The situation America is in has a very specific source. That source is people empowering people like Trump. And throughout history there has always been a Trump for them to glom onto and get their liberalism and unAmerican ideas like "we arent exceptional" into power.

Today, thats the cool thing to do though. Conservative too!

But the thing is, that "America" is the idea that can never permanently die. Our kids or their kids will rebuild what our generation, one heavily directed by Mr. Sunshine upthread, destroyed. BECAUSE America, the idea, is eternal.

This is the core of Reaganism, right there.  Trump is the exact opposite of this.  To him, America is an ethnicity... like a German, or a Pole, or a Kurd.  You are either born American or not.

Offline sinkspur

Rattler Gator:

Is she delusional too?   :whistle:

Clarice Feldman didn't write this.  Some dope named Rattler Gator did.

First, many, in fact most, class-action lawsuits result in favorable verdicts for the plaintiff. There are three plaintiffs still in the case, and the documents released showed clearly that Trump U was a scam perpetrated on poor, often retired, people to bilk them out of their savings.

Trump threw in the towel today and said he won't talk about it anymore.  I don't believe that; Trump can't help playing the victim when it suits his purpose.   This is not about Democrats; it's about Trump and his racist remarks about Judge Curiel.

Trump saw he couldn't win this in the press (or somebody else did) and decided to quit.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Rattler Gator:

Is she delusional too?

It is absolutely AMAZING to watch and hear every single Trump supporter have to go to great lengths of mind-bending pretzel logic to explain what Trump means every time he speaks, or what his motivations are behind overtly racist and incendiary mob tactics intended to influence a court case in his favor by calling the Judge's ethnicity as cassus belli for unfair treatment.

As if Trump doesn't speak English or we are simply too stupid to comprehend his absolute stellar genius and untouchable intellect.

Just like a radical Liberal Leftist.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

Clarice Feldman didn't write this.  Some dope named Rattler Gator did.

First, many, in fact most, class-action lawsuits result in favorable verdicts for the plaintiff. There are three plaintiffs still in the case, and the documents released showed clearly that Trump U was a scam perpetrated on poor, often retired, people to bilk them out of their savings.

Trump threw in the towel today and said he won't talk about it anymore.  I don't believe that; Trump can't help playing the victim when it suits his purpose.   This is not about Democrats; it's about Trump and his racist remarks about Judge Curiel.

Trump saw he couldn't win this in the press (or somebody else did) and decided to quit.

I'm quite aware she didn't write this.  She supports it fully...as evidenced by her sharing it in a FB post on HER timeline.   She supports Donald Trump.

Can you freaking read?  Or....are you getting senile too?   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

It is absolutely AMAZING to watch and hear every single Trump supporter have to go to great lengths of mind-bending pretzel logic to explain what Trump means every time he speaks, or what his motivations are behind overtly racist and incendiary mob tactics intended to influence a court case in his favor by calling the Judge's ethnicity as cassus belli for unfair treatment.

As if Trump doesn't speak English or we are simply too stupid to comprehend his absolute stellar genius and untouchable intellect.

Just like a radical Liberal Leftist.

Wouldn't have to do it all the time, if #nevertrumps were honest.

They're not.  They're desperate losers.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

You and Charlie Sheen Conservatism: WINNING! No matter what. Lesser evil.

Good luck with that.

Online DCPatriot

You and Charlie Sheen Conservatism: WINNING! No matter what. Lesser evil.

Good luck with that.

Uh....look around and assess our situation as a Republic, as it was intended by the Founders.

You're God-damned right that losing isn't an option. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Oh is that it?????

You have to parse every syllable your King Presumptive speaks because we are not honest and we're losers?

Then why waste your time attacking those of us here who are not voting for your prince if we're such losers?

Shouldn't you be pandering for Bernie supporters for votes in November???

By the way - how is your King Presumptive going to do this???:

"First of all, I want to take everything back from the world that we've given them….if you're German, or you're from Japan, or you're from China…..because when I take back the jobs, and when I take back all that money and we get all our stuff"

How is your dictator-to-be going to "take back everything from the world that we've given them"?????

Let me guess, you will explain to all of us what Trump really means by this statement because we are not honest and we're losers.

You guys dissemble and engage in sophistry more like the Leftists as each day passes.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

Oh is that it?????

You have to parse every syllable your King Presumptive speaks because we are not honest and we're losers?

Then why waste your time attacking those of us here who are not voting for your prince if we're such losers?

Shouldn't you be pandering for Bernie supporters for votes in November???

By the way - how is your King Presumptive going to do this???:

"First of all, I want to take everything back from the world that we've given them….if you're German, or you're from Japan, or you're from China….. because when I take back the jobs, and when I take back all that money and we get all our stuff"

How is your dictator-to-be going to "take back everything from the world that we've given them"?????

Let me guess, you will explain to all of us what Trump really means by this statement because we are not honest and we're losers.

You guys dissemble and engage in sophistry more like the Leftists as each day passes.

Nice try, but no cigar @INVAR

Your framing of that paragraph if another case of bullsh*t distortion.

I heard and watched the video.    Your use of "...." at the beginning and the end of my bold text in your manufactured quote is purposely devoid of HIS context. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:57:41 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline sinkspur

I'm quite aware she didn't write this.  She supports it fully...as evidenced by her sharing it in a FB post on HER timeline.   She supports Donald Trump.

Can you freaking read?  Or....are you getting senile too?   :smokin:

I read it and commented on it.  All you do is cheerlead for Trump.

Do you know anything about Trump that doesn't come from his mouth?

Online DCPatriot

I read it and commented on it.  All you do is cheerlead for Trump.

Do you know anything about Trump that doesn't come from his mouth?

Do you know anything at all?   :shrug:

All I know is I'm going to keep you guyz honest.   And do everything I can to make sure we don't commit National suicide by Hillary.

Online DCPatriot

This is all nothing but a desperate attempt by the Left to hurt Trump's momentum going into the California primary.

If he doesn't meed expectations, the media....as well as our hoard of #nevertrumps will get orgasmic.

HonestJohn

This is all nothing but a desperate attempt by the Left to hurt Trump's momentum going into the California primary.

If he doesn't meed expectations, the media....as well as our hoard of #nevertrumps will get orgasmic.

Who's he running against, again?

Offline sinkspur

Do you know anything at all?   :shrug:

All I know is I'm going to keep you guyz honest.   And do everything I can to make sure we don't commit National suicide by Hillary.

Well, we're going to try to keep you honest.  Pointing out Trump's racism, his misogyny, his lying.  There seems to be no shortage of Trump skeletons coming out of the closet.

Chuck Todd just asked on NBC:  If Trump is down 10 points on July 4, do the Republicans still nominate him?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:10:36 am by sinkspur »

Online DCPatriot

Who's he running against, again?

Another #nevertrump zombie speaks.....  :whistle:

I never said "lose".  I said meet expectations in turnout. 

Online DCPatriot

Well, we're going to try to keep you honest.  Pointing out Trump's racism, his misogyny, his lying.  There seems to be no shortage of Trump skeletons coming out of the closet.

Chuck Todd just asked on NBC:  If Trump is down 10 points on July 4, do the Republicans still nominate him?

"F. Chuck Todd", as Rush Limbaugh calls him?

You're quoting Chuck Todd?  NBC?

You're killing me, Sink!    :silly:

Offline sinkspur

Has Trump won the nomination?  I thought he did. He's going to win California.

What's Trump going to do without these big primary rallies?  Can Manafort keep him on a leash and stop him from making more outrageous remarks that will alienate another segment of the population?

Offline sinkspur

Answer the question:  Will the Republicans still nominate Trump if he's down 10 points to Hillary on July 4?

Online DCPatriot

Answer the question:  Will the Republicans still nominate Trump if he's down 10 points to Hillary on July 4?

Dadgum right they will. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

F.Chuck or DCPatriot?

Not a hard call. F.Chuck for the win.

Online DCPatriot

F.Chuck or DCPatriot?

Not a hard call. F.Chuck for the win.

All you do all day long is peruse the threads looking to create a dog pack.  A troll looking for a fight.

Run along, Norm.  Not interested.   **nononono*

Online roamer_1

"Donald Trump Says He Doesn’t Believe in “American Exceptionalism”

What a total moron. He doesn't even know what it means.

Offline Norm Lenhart

All you do all day long is peruse the threads looking to create a dog pack.  A troll looking for a fight.

Run along, Norm.  Not interested.   **nononono*

Just the other day you said you love a good fire. You flip flop more than Donald Trump.

HonestJohn

Another #nevertrump zombie speaks.....  :whistle:

I never said "lose".  I said meet expectations in turnout.

Did I say "lose"?