Author Topic: Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face (UPDATED)  (Read 6994 times)

Offline Mechanicos

You have video evidence that the guy is not in imminent danger, he's smiling while he is spraying people (that ain't no sneer but nice try) and you are doubling down on it being self defense?  You could have just manned up and said "Hey, I was wrong about this one."  but no, you continue on and absolutely lose any credibility you may have had.  I'm fairly new here, so I didn't know much about you.  I sure got your number now.  Joe Wilson has two words for you and I have two more.

I have two facts:
1. This was San Diego not San Jose and there was Massive police presence with cops in the air and cops up high as snipers so they would likely be seeing such activity.
2. There were arrests made, All of them apparently protesters.

Until There is something else its prudent to not take the video of an activist at full value, Especially when twitter shows there was a lot more pepper spraying going on that day on both sides.

So no I do not yell Guilt because I hate Trump like this thread is doing instead of using common sense.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline bolobaby

Difference is I have evidence backing me up. This was a San Diego incident and there were arrests made and no Trump supporter was arrested. So the cops on the scene presumably knew who started what. Unlike yours where you blamed the white girl with zero evidence backing it up.

You're so limited in your comprehension of my posts, it seems. I never advocated crap except getting to know the whole story beyond your own assumptions derived from limited video snippets.

I suppose limited comprehension is to be expected, though. You do support Donald Herbert Camacho Mountain Dew Trump, after all.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mechanicos

You're so limited in your comprehension of my posts, it seems. I never advocated crap except getting to know the whole story beyond your own assumptions derived from limited video snippets.

I suppose limited comprehension is to be expected, though. You do support Donald Herbert Camacho Mountain Dew Trump, after all.
Funny that's how I feel about people who stayed with Cruz...
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline NavyCanDo

He can't be allowed to run wild and his BS unopposed. Thats what destroyed FR.

And he could well have been a part of that based on his posts here. No way to know.
I mean some people say that. /Trump

The moment this election is over with Trump is making plans for his return to TV, and Hillary is preparing inaugural invitations, Mechanicos will be gone and back on FR, his work done here.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

The moment this election is over with Trump is making plans for his return to TV, and Hillary is preparing inaugural invitations, Mechanicos will be gone and back on FR, his work done here.
I love how the ones were self annotated by their Infatuation with Cruz develop these powers of Prophecy. A power that so far has been wrong on every prediction.

Please make note of how long I have been a Member here before you go smearing a USMC Vet who is for America supporting the only viable Presidential candidate that is for America against one who will do everything in her power to destroy it.

I do not want the civil war that will come if things are not changed drastically soon. Trump if nothing else is a great big orange Monkey Wrench who loves America that we can toss into DC and keep them focused away from us.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
NeverTrumps attacking a veteran, such a thing used to be unheard of here.

NeverTrumps - leftists defending leftists. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:nometalk:    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

I love how the ones were self annotated by their Infatuation with Cruz develop these powers of Prophecy. A power that so far has been wrong on every prediction.

Please make note of how long I have been a Member here before you go smearing a USMC Vet who is for America supporting the only viable Presidential candidate that is for America against one who will do everything in her power to destroy it.

I do not want the civil war that will come if things are not changed drastically soon. Trump if nothing else is a great big orange Monkey Wrench who loves America that we can toss into DC and keep them focused away from us.

So you say. If you are a Vet then you should be ashamed of your actions.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The real shame is that both sides are idiots who will end up getting pepper spray banned. Right?

Because pepper spray is a potentially life saving non-lethal defense, and concealed carry isn't in effect in places like California.

Offline Norm Lenhart

When they act like a liberal they shouldn't expect respect. Nor will their service carry them in their effort to smear good men like Ted Cruz. Nor will it carry them when we are exercising the right they took an oath to defend. The right to vote as we see fit.

Go ahead and find me one veteran who keeps his oath that disagrees.

Offline Mechanicos

So you say. If you are a Vet then you should be ashamed of your actions.
I am proud of my actions and have accomplished much. I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why don't we stick to the issues instead of getting personal?

Offline Mechanicos

When they act like a liberal they shouldn't expect respect. Nor will their service carry them in their effort to smear good men like Ted Cruz. Nor will it carry them when we are exercising the right they took an oath to defend. The right to vote as we see fit.

Go ahead and find me one veteran who keeps his oath that disagrees.
In Case you failed to notice there were not enough people who believed like you about Cruz to have won the Nomination. There is nothing superior to support the Hubris here. Especially when #neverTrump an EMOTIONAL-based group is helping destroy America repeatedly siding with her enemies because your guy lost. Its not rational, logical or adult as far as I am concerned. .

Offline Norm Lenhart

In Case you failed to notice there were not enough people who believed like you about Cruz to have won the Nomination. There is nothing superior to support the Hubris here. Especially when #neverTrump an EMOTIONAL-based group is helping destroy America repeatedly siding with her enemies because your guy lost. Its not rational, logical or adult as far as I am concerned. .

Whats not logical is trashing a conservative to this day and defending the most liberal GOP out there.

You have sided with liberals in about every dishonest post you make. Always diverting and ignoring subjects and issues/always spewing the Trump party line. Even your new tagline is a fiasco considering your candidate SUPPORTS men in womens rooms.

Your candidate is a lifetime liberal. You support him. Bottom line.

Offline Mechanicos

Whats not logical is trashing a conservative to this day and defending the most liberal GOP out there.

You have sided with liberals in about every dishonest post you make. Always diverting and ignoring subjects and issues/always spewing the Trump party line. Even your new tagline is a fiasco considering your candidate SUPPORTS men in womens rooms.

Your candidate is a lifetime liberal. You support him. Bottom line.
If enough people shared your belief hes that way your guy would have won. That's real world.

Offline bolobaby

If enough people shared your belief hes that way your guy would have won. That's real world.

So Obama won the last two elections. I guess we should just surrender our principles and side with the Dems, then, right?

Your line of reasoning is seriously flawed. "My guy won, so he's the best for conservatives" simply doesn't work. It just means that - like with Obama's elections - more Americans decided liberalism was right for them.

Me? Never. You - all day, baby.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:45:09 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online DCPatriot

He is a douche made in heaven...

David Burge @iowahawkblog Jun 3
Words are "violence," and egging/sucker-punching people leaving a peaceful assembly is "speech." Beam me the f**k up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

Your logic then is that because a lot of people believe it, that makes it true.  Alrighty then.

Offline Mechanicos

So Obama won the last two elections. I guess we should just surrender our principles and side with the Dems, then, right?

Your line of reasoning is seriously flawed. "My guy won, so he's the best for conservatives" simply doesn't work. It just means that - like with Obama's elections - more Americans decided liberalism was right for them.

Me? Never. You - all day, baby.
So you see no difference in Maturity between Conservatives and Liberals.  :facepalm2:

No Hes not best for Conservatives, hes best for America.

Offline Mechanicos

Your logic then is that because a lot of people believe it, that makes it true.  Alrighty then.
The people who believe it are Conservative, Christian etc good people. I see the Conservatives opposing the suicidal dwindling #neverTrump as the mature ones and the ones who are in it as tossing a childish fit. The argument they are better Conservative is ridiculous and not backed up by anything substantive. In sum its either "I supported Cruz so I am a better conservative/christian then you" or, its "I am a democrat Troll trying to get gullible Cruz supporters to vote for Hillary or not vote". Look around, I am not the bad guy here.

Offline RoosGirl

The people who believe it are Conservative, Christian etc good people. I see the Conservatives opposing the suicidal dwindling #neverTrump as the mature ones and the ones who are in it as tossing a childish fit. The argument they are better Conservative is ridiculous and not backed up by anything substantive. In sum its either "I supported Cruz so I am a better conservative/christian then you" or, its "I am a democrat Troll trying to get gullible Cruz supporters to vote for Hillary or not vote". Look around, I am not the bad guy here.

I cannot be responsible for what other people say.  I have never said I was a better anything and I am not trying to change anyone's mind.  I am really invested in knowing and speaking the truth of things. If/when I thought my guy was wrong I have said so.  Likewise, on the couple of occassions when I thought Trump was being misrepresented I have said so.  I expect all people to act in good faith; not just following up on promises that they make, but telling the truth about the process from beginning to end.  I find Trump incapable of doing that.  And I find myself incapable of voting for that kind of person.

Online DCPatriot

I've looked around and disagree.

Look again.   :whistle:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Bad guy? Maybe. Wrong guy? Absolutely.
Your answers/statements directly state or imply/indicate the following:

Trump bad for Conservatives/Good for America
Genuine Conservative Christians support Trump
Nevertrump=Bad/childish.

So in your twisted world where Conservative=Trump Supporter, Conservatives are fine with abandoning their core faith and principle (while somehow still being called 'conservatives') to support Trump and People that support sticking to principled conservatism are merely childish.

As absurd and 'magical' as that notion is, it gets worse. As Trump has launched several direct assaults on Christianity with his gay support, Trannies and Bathrooms, Two Corinthians and his little cracker and wine, You champion the idea that one has to support Trumps bastardized Christianity to be a Christian. Because NOT supporting Trump is merely 'childish' and UN-christian.

That your 'logic'.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Look again.   :whistle:

The 5 or so of you here that agree with mistaken notions do not a winning argument make.

Online DCPatriot

The 5 or so of you here that agree with mistaken notions do not a winning argument make.

We'll see, won't we?