Author Topic: Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face (UPDATED)  (Read 6996 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
aha, good one.  Like Westboro represents Christianity.  I am certain if you knew anything from the Bible you could recognize that westboro is anti Christian.  Yeah and Trumps KKK white Nationalists get to spout their disgusting rhetoric.  Free Speech.
Please show me where I was saying Westboro Baptist is Christian? We will wait forever won't we.

I think the discussion is about how people are protesting. Sorry, I did not confrontationally point this out to the poster.

Show proof of your KKK white nationalists statement, does that mean open borders?

Offline Mechanicos

aha, good one.  Like Westboro represents Christianity.  I am certain if you knew anything from the Bible you could recognize that westboro is anti Christian.  Yeah and Trumps KKK white Nationalists get to spout their disgusting rhetoric.  Free Speech.

Are you calling me a Trump KKK white Nationalist?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline TomSea

Sorry, but freedom of speech does precisely give you the right - particularly at a public political event - to shout stuff that the other side finds obscene.

The Supreme Court ruled on Westboro Baptist Church right to free speech at those funerals they protest.

They can only do so at a certain distance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder_v._Phelps

Offline skeeter

It is part of his fiendishly clever plan.   Well you may not know it but this man's a spy
He's an undercover agent for the FBI And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the TCG.  Would you believe this man has gone as far As tearin' Trump stickers off the bumpers of cars. And he voted for Obama for president...Twice!
Well he's a friend of them long-haired hippie type pinko bleep, and  I betcha he's even got a Commie flag Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage....
He's a snake in the grass I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's jus a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage

Wingnut

He's a snake in the grass I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's jus a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage

... watch him folks 'cause he's a thouroughly dangerous man!

Offline Mechanicos

.... Because the article was originally posted with nothing but a photo. Whereas there is video evidence of the attack on trump supporters as they left a rally.

Also, those attackers were arrested, so apparently the police had enough evidence.

Dumbass

From the same site

Indicates the Anti-Trump reporter lied a little since the police did arrest several protestors for attacking Trump people, But no Trump supporters were reported arrested. This was San Diego not San Jose.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline TomSea

aha, good one.  Like Westboro represents Christianity.  I am certain if you knew anything from the Bible you could recognize that westboro is anti Christian. 

Ad homs noted.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
No.  Free speech does, period. 

I highly disagree, Obscenity was not Protected, nor should it be, and only recently like the shift leftward in America has it been given any credence. There has always been limits to free speech and always should. There has always been a unwritten "no value to general society" restriction ... otherwise known as common sense.

“Sometimes I can’t help but feel the First Amendment is being turned on its head.” - Ronald Reagan

The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny.

http://www.comportone.com/connie/articles/freespch.htm

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:23:23 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mirraflake

I love your quotes..really takes me back to the 1970's

@Wingnut

Wingnut

I love your quotes..really takes me back to the 1970's

@Wingnut

Well, Thank you kind Sir! 

Offline verga

@skeeter  @Wingnut They all started lookin real suspicious at him
 And he jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
 You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
 And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
 And I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Suppressed

Are you calling me a Trump KKK white Nationalist?

Your logic is lacking.  Nobody said that all Trump supporters are KKK white Nationalists.

Some are black fascists, or Hispanic authoritarians, or something else.
  ^-^
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Violence from either side is always wrong.

Pepper spray is wrong.  The violence of the left is wrong.

I'm going to stay out of Cleveland in June.    **nononono*

Agreed.    :beer:  This is becoming ridiculous.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ArneFufkin

Offline bolobaby

So counselor you would deny Trump supporters the Right of Self Defense because you hate Trump. You have no idea what led up to the incident. You do not know if they were rushing the Americans here, you had no clue if it was justified like the last pepper spray incident was. Simply put you JUDGED based on bias. Disgusting knee jerk reaction.

BTW this was in San Diego not San Jose. Stop blaming the little black dress, that is not American thinking.

Bwhahahaha.

Some of these lines are direct quotes from my posts about the egging incident! I love watching the show fit the other foot.

Hypocrisy on parade.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mechanicos

Bwhahahaha.

Some of these lines are direct quotes from my posts about the egging incident! I love watching the show fit the other foot.

Hypocrisy on parade.

Difference is I have evidence backing me up. This was a San Diego incident and there were arrests made and no Trump supporter was arrested. So the cops on the scene presumably knew who started what. Unlike yours where you blamed the white girl with zero evidence backing it up.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Of course you wouldn't because Trump wouldn't either.  Everyone is supposed to fall in line with Trumps White Nationalist Fascism.

Worker Party

I read an interesting article the other day. (linked off Instapundit,  I think)

It stated that when the Tea Party showed up,  they had no racial goals or intentions,   but the Liberals and the Media (but I repeat myself)  portrayed them as white nationalists haters who couldn't stand the thought of a black president.   

The Tea Party was polite,  thoughtful and reasonable,   but Liberals worked overtime to tar them with the "racist"  brush anyways.   

People saw this and the lesson was learned that no matter what you do,  they are going to call you a racists,  so perhaps the answer is to just stop giving a sh*t whether or not they call you racists. 

The article in fact argues that the Liberals simply drove people into  the direction of  confrontational racist groups,   because if all their concerns over government spending and government excess were "racist"   then what do they have to lose?   

This is not the article I was looking for,   but it makes very similar points. 

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/235286-2/

Speaking for myself,   I no longer give a crap if liberals call me racist.   If they think controlling government excess and spending is "racist",   then so be it.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

geronl

What is the logo on that sign, seems to have STRO something

Offline DiogenesLamp

Yeah, I am Cruz all the way, but I don't blame folks for actually fighting back against the tactics of the left. If a person is peacefully holding a respectable sign in protest at a fair distance away as to not interfere, leave them alone. If if they come and shout obscenities in your (and your family's) face, they need learn there is a line being crossed.

I am,  and have always been in favor of violent confrontation with the left.   You get in my face and shout at me,  and I'm going to try to knock your teeth out.   

You want to behave like a barbarian,   I will treat you like a barbarian.   I only urge that we be better prepared for violence than are they. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

So counselor you would deny Trump supporters the Right of Self Defense because you hate Trump. You have no idea what led up to the incident. You do not know if they were rushing the Americans here, you had no clue if it was justified like the last pepper spray incident was. Simply put you JUDGED based on bias. Disgusting knee jerk reaction.

BTW this was in San Diego not San Jose. Stop blaming the little black dress, that is not American thinking.

In San Jose, Trump supporting males stood idly by as leftist ferals attacked their women. Now in San Diego, Trump Supporting males attacked women? With pepper spray. I guess the males there did not wish to break their nails.

Not a man to be found. Just gutless males. Epsilon Minus class.

Offline NavyCanDo

Sorry but I don't blame them.

You do know they are braking the law. 

Most state laws enforce that pepper spray should only be used in self defense situations where you fear your life or safety is in danger. The smiles clearly work against their case.  Illegal use of pepper spray products (perhaps dispensing them out of anger or as non self defense violence against another person) can bring fines of $1000 and up and/or three years in prison in CA.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

In San Jose, Trump supporting males stood idly by as leftist ferals attacked their women. Now in San Diego, Trump Supporting males attacked women? With pepper spray. I guess the males there did not wish to break their nails.

Not a man to be found. Just gutless males. Epsilon Minus class.
There was another difference. In San Jose the Liberal Mayor and Police chief were anti-Trump and stood down. In San Diego. The exact opposite. In Jose defending yourself gets you Zimmermaned. In San Diego it was allowed.. You like losing everything like Zimmerman did? A no win situation? Stop playing the fantasy here.

Offline Norm Lenhart

There was another difference. In San Jose the Liberal Mayor and Police chief were anti-Trump and stood down. In San Diego. The exact opposite. In Jose defending yourself gets you Zimmermaned. In San Diego it was allowed.. You like losing everything like Zimmerman did? A no win situation? Stop playing the fantasy here.

There is no fantasy. Yesterday we say pictures resulting from Trump supporters standing idly by and allowing feral leftists attack a woman and beat a male bloody.

Today we see pictires of two smiling Trump supporters gleefully pepper spraying women and I have yet to see a report of those two gutless male Trump supporters having been attacked.

Thats reality. Tell me and show facts where I am wrong. Not your interp of things. Facts. Because we have photos here.

Offline Mechanicos

There is no fantasy. Yesterday we say pictures resulting from Trump supporters standing idly by and allowing feral leftists attack a woman and beat a male bloody.

Today we see pictires of two smiling Trump supporters gleefully pepper spraying women and I have yet to see a report of those two gutless male Trump supporters having been attacked.

Thats reality. Tell me and show facts where I am wrong. Not your interp of things. Facts. Because we have photos here.
Just look at the Democrat Trolls and their fellow #neverTrumpers attacking the men who stood up for the women folk in this thread.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just look at the Democrat Trolls and their fellow #neverTrumpers attacking the men who stood up for the women folk in this thread.

Just look at the pepper sprayed women in the pix that start this thread and look at Mechanicos defending males attacking them outright.