Author Topic: Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face (UPDATED)  (Read 6993 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A bit of tit for tat in the protest you probably haven't heard about. It wasn't as one sided as first reported.

Last week, photographer Jimi Giannatti attended a Trump rally in San Diego, where protestors converged to denounce in particular the candidate’s deeply racist anti-Mexican stance. Trump’s supporters were ready for them, and armed with pepper spray......

http://gawker.com/photographs-show-trump-supporters-pepper-spraying-prote-1780399845

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:25:28 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sorry but I don't blame them.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Of course you wouldn't because Trump wouldn't either.  Everyone is supposed to fall in line with Trumps White Nationalist Fascism.

Worker Party
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:06:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Of course you wouldn't because Trump wouldn't either.  Everyone is supposed to fall in line with Trumps White Nationalist Fascism.

You think I'm a Trump fan?

Offline Chosen Daughter

You think I'm a Trump fan?

I don't know anymore everyone and their brother is endorsing him now. Why wouldn't I? Your posts are pro Trump.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:14:11 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline R4 TrumPence

A bit of tit for tat in the protest you probably haven't heard about. It wasn't as one sided as first reported.
Where is the link for this?

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Worker Party

Is that the definition of wanting secured borders these days?

White Nationalist Fascism?

Offline TomSea

Oceander

Good job, Trump worshippers.  Shall we start handing out the brown shirts now?

Offline TomSea

Boy, if they weren't checking people for guns at these events and using metal detectors.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Yeah, I am Cruz all the way, but I don't blame folks for actually fighting back against the tactics of the left. If a person is peacefully holding a respectable sign in protest at a fair distance away as to not interfere, leave them alone. If if they come and shout obscenities in your (and your family's) face, they need learn there is a line being crossed. There was a reason in America's past where out right cursing was not tolerated. I know, I have local probate judge records (turn of the century) from my kinfolk that show citing people for just that. IMHO, Free speech should not give people the right to just out obscene you to where you don't venture out for politics anymore.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:28:01 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ABX

Oceander

Yeah, I am Cruz all the way, but I don't blame folks for actually fighting back against the tactics of the left. If a person is peacefully holding a respectable sign in protest at a fair distance away as to not interfere, leave them alone. If if they come and shout obscenities in your (and your family's) face, they need learn there is a line being crossed. There was a reason in America's past where out right cursing was not tolerated. I know, I have local probate judge records (turn of the century) from my kinfolk that show citing people for just that. Free speech does not give people the right to just out obscene you to where you don't venture out for politics anymore.

Sorry, but freedom of speech does precisely give you the right - particularly at a public political event - to shout stuff that the other side finds obscene.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sorry, but freedom of speech does precisely give you the right - particularly at a public political event - to shout stuff that the other side finds obscene.

No warped free speech now days does. You quoted my post before I had time to put in the "IMHO" ... There is no honor or valid reason to shout over and over F this and F that in front of a civilized Christian society.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:32:05 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Oceander

No warped free speech now days does. You quoted my post before I had time to put in the "IMHO" ... There is no honor or valid reason to shout over and over F this and F that in front of a civilized Christian society.

No.  Free speech does, period.  The fact that the government wasn't called out on its unconstitutional behaviour earlier does not mean it was constitutional.

Free speech is not limited by any particular individual's subjective view of "honor" or "valid reason".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:41:01 pm by Oceander »

Offline musiclady

Violence from either side is always wrong.

Pepper spray is wrong.  The violence of the left is wrong.

I'm going to stay out of Cleveland in June.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

If people are Christian at these Trump rallies they shouldn't be there because Trump himself spouts offensive language.

Offline TomSea

Westboro Baptist have their freedom of speech and can protest, they won it at the Supreme Court

but at a good distance from the funerals to where they go.

Offline Mechanicos

So counselor you would deny Trump supporters the Right of Self Defense because you hate Trump. You have no idea what led up to the incident. You do not know if they were rushing the Americans here, you had no clue if it was justified like the last pepper spray incident was. Simply put you JUDGED based on bias. Disgusting knee jerk reaction.

BTW this was in San Diego not San Jose. Stop blaming the little black dress, that is not American thinking.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline skeeter

Hilarious.

If anything good comes out of this Trump mess at the very least I hope fighting the left back in these "demonstrations" catches on.

Offline RoosGirl

Are there any pictures that give a wider view of what is going on here?  Why are the protestors so close to the people that went to the rally to listen to Trump?  When we went to protest Kerry in Orlando we had to stay in the right of way, off property.  And I know of several other similar events where protestors are kept separate from the event attendees.

From these pictures, this looks no different than what BLM did at De Paul.

Offline ABX

Are there any pictures that give a wider view of what is going on here?  Why are the protestors so close to the people that went to the rally to listen to Trump?  When we went to protest Kerry in Orlando we had to stay in the right of way, off property.  And I know of several other similar events where protestors are kept separate from the event attendees.

There is also a video at the link. Both sides were yelling at each other, the smiley guy in the hat came up and started spraying. You really can't tell who the instigator is in this, but it doesn't seem like there was any fight going on, just yelling at each other until hat guy came along. You really can't tell from the photos or the video who is the instigator is and if it was defense or offense.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:52:05 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Westboro Baptist have their freedom of speech and can protest, they won it at the Supreme Court

but at a good distance from the funerals to where they go.

aha, good one.  Like Westboro represents Christianity.  I am certain if you knew anything from the Bible you could recognize that westboro is anti Christian.  Yeah and Trumps KKK white Nationalists get to spout their disgusting rhetoric.  Free Speech.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:54:28 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Wingnut

I don't know anymore everyone and their brother is endorsing him now. Why wouldn't I? Your posts are pro Trump.

It is part of his fiendishly clever plan.   Well you may not know it but this man's a spy
He's an undercover agent for the FBI And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the TCG.  Would you believe this man has gone as far As tearin' Trump stickers off the bumpers of cars. And he voted for Obama for president...Twice!
Well he's a friend of them long-haired hippie type pinko bleep, and  I betcha he's even got a Commie flag Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage....

Offline Mechanicos

According to the liberal reporter he is blaming Trump supporters. But his anti-Trump  bias comes thru and the pictures show them too physically close for his story to fit. I will wait to see a better source for what happened.

You are correct, there was pushing and stuff early on but the police separated them. Per the Anti_Trump Journalist this incident happened a way from the rally site after the rally was over.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17