Author Topic: PROOF: @MegynKelly Caught Lying About Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s La Raza Membership to Bash @RealDonaldTrump  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Mechanicos

PROOF: @MegynKelly Caught Lying About Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s La Raza Membership to Bash @RealDonaldTrump
Editor’s note: If you want to take my research content, go ahead but please just mention GotNews.com.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly was wrong when she claimed that the Trump hating judge was a member of a nonpartisan lawyer’s association.

In fact the group — San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association — has repeatedly backed extreme anti-enforcement, pro-illegal immigrant speakers and causes, according to its website,

http://gotnews.com/megyn-kelly-lying-judge-gonzalo-curiel/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20gotnewsdotcom%20%28Got%20News%29

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:19:39 pm by AbaraXas »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

@Mechanicos

Please don't take this the wrong way, but thought I'd point out something to you that you may not realize.  At the end of every post of yours, you have two animated crying babies in your signature line.  I realize you are trying to call others crying babies, but in reality, it appears that the post just made came from a crying baby.  You might want to look at how your post looks to others with a critical eye.  Just a suggestion... take it for what it is worth.
Considering them in the context with the text, its a clear message.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline thatcher

@Mechanicos

I'm sorry -- I must have missed the part where Curiel was on the bench when the case was introduced in 2010.  Perhaps he was still hiding from the drug cartels who had a hit out against him.  At that time, didn't his attorneys submit a Motion for Summary Judgement that was denied because the case had merit?

When Curiel, the former prosecutor, was appointed to the case in 2014, did he know that Trump was running for President and that he would build the Wall?

Laughable on its face because he belongs to a La Raza attorneys organization -- of which there are scores in the US.  Every one of those members should not be allowed to try/represent cases because -- gasp-- they are Hispanic.

Disgusting...

Trump University lawsuits

In February 2014, Curiel certified Tarla Makaeff v. Trump University (which had been filed in 2010) as a class action in California, Florida, and New York.[10] In October 2014, Curiel certified Art Cohen v. Donald J. Trump (which had been filed in 2013) as a national class action.[11] In April 2015, Curiel ruled that Trump University must pay Makaeff under California's law concerning strategic lawsuits against public participation (SLAPP) for filing a countersuit against Makaeff; The Trump Organization said that it would appeal the decision.[12]

Read more at:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiell

Offline Mechanicos

@Mechanicos

I'm sorry -- I must have missed the part where Curiel was on the bench when the case was introduced in 2010.  Perhaps he was still hiding from the drug cartels who had a hit out against him.  At that time, didn't his attorneys submit a Motion for Summary Judgement that was denied because the case had merit?

When Curiel, the former prosecutor, was appointed to the case in 2014, did he know that Trump was running for President and that he would build the Wall?

Laughable on its face because he belongs to a La Raza attorneys organization -- of which there are scores in the US.  Every one of those members should not be allowed to try/represent cases because -- gasp-- they are Hispanic.

Disgusting...

Trump University lawsuits

In February 2014, Curiel certified Tarla Makaeff v. Trump University (which had been filed in 2010) as a class action in California, Florida, and New York.[10] In October 2014, Curiel certified Art Cohen v. Donald J. Trump (which had been filed in 2013) as a national class action.[11] In April 2015, Curiel ruled that Trump University must pay Makaeff under California's law concerning strategic lawsuits against public participation (SLAPP) for filing a countersuit against Makaeff; The Trump Organization said that it would appeal the decision.[12]

Read more at:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiell
Thanks for admitting hes a Racist member of La Raza and has a direct conflict of interest. Nothing you said was relevant to the issue. But thanks for playing.

Offline thatcher

Across the US, attorney groups with La Raza in their names <> The National Council of La Raza -- but you already knew that.

La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization and take offense to the literal translation of the organization’s name. “Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. ‘Hispanic’ is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races,” the group writes on its website."

Offline Mechanicos

Across the US, attorney groups with La Raza in their names <> The National Council of La Raza -- but you already knew that.

La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization and take offense to the literal translation of the organization’s name. “Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. ‘Hispanic’ is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races,” the group writes on its website."
Their denial is garbage. Plus he has shown Bias to illegals with his giving. You cannot spin this so stop trying. La Raza is La Raza and he has a conflict of interest.

Offline RoosGirl

I think we need someone to do more digging into the La Raza thing.  I went to the San Diego La Raza website that Curiel is a member of and there is a direct link on the website to the website of the National Counsel of La Raza.  Someone correct me if I am wrong please, but isn't this the La Raza that we're really talking about? 

Offline thatcher

Oh, please.  There is also a link to the San Diego Hispanic Chamber of Commerce-- does that make them evil globalists?  Another to the Protect San Diego Kids (Human Trafficking) -- are they closet pedophiles?  Where does it end? 

Just admit that Trump and his supporters are deflecting from the Trump U fraud -- more scams will be revealed. He is a masterful con man -- the marks are the last to admit it.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm not excusing what is going on, but I do like to have as much info as possible before making a decision one way or the other.  There's plenty to not like about Trump, I'm not going to believe the made up stuff (if that's what this is) just because I already have a poor opinion of him.

Offline thatcher

Yes, agree.  Just think people get lost in the weeds looking for conspiracies not in evidence.  Trump has excellent lawyers, I'm sure.  If they thought that a bona fide conflict existed that would be affirmed on appeal, they would have asked Curiel to recuse himself a long time ago. They have not done so.

Hate to see the jury pool compromised, the judicial system trashed and undermined, a public servant's name slandered, and, possibly, Curiel and his family threatened by rabid Trump supporters because of these bogus accusations. But it's Trump's MO.  Hate to see what he'll do when SCOTUS rules against him.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:38:07 am by thatcher »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Digging that hole even deeper Mechanicos?  I guess Bill Bennett must be part of the conspiracy to give the boarder states back to Mexico. 

Cuky's post above is accurate, but check this out...

https://www.google.com/search?q=la+raza+radio&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Do you see all those radio stations called La Raza?  Do you think they all intend to annex TX, AZ, CA and NM back to Mexico?  Even the ones in Indiana and Michigan?

Mechanico does, because Trump says so.

Trump is a liar who will say anything and do anything.  He has no moral compass.  He is unfit to lead this country.

HAPPY2BME

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons
by Rachel Stockman | 3:56 pm, May 31st, 2016

Our analysis, using data first compiled by The Washington Post, found that Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd paid the Clintons a total of $675,000 in fees for speeches since 2009. Hillary Clinton gave a $225,000 speech at the law firm as recently as September 4, 2014.  Bill Clinton also gave a speech for the same fee back in 2013, and another one in 2009 before the firm had been renamed (they used to be called Coughlin Stoia Geller Rudman & Robbins LLP). In fact, of the five law firms that paid for the Clintons to speak over the last few years, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd paid out the most money.

Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd is a high profile law firm, based out of San Diego, with considerable resources.  The lawsuit against Trump was filed in the Southern District of California (San Diego) back in 2013. The firm is frequently involved in multi-million dollar complex litigation.

HAPPY2BME

Judge Presiding Over Trump University Case Is Member Of La Raza Lawyers Group [VIDEO]

United States District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the man presiding over the class-action lawsuit against Trump University, is a member of the La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and oversaw the gift of a law school scholarship to an illegal alien.

In his 2011 judicial questionnaire to become a federal judge, Curiel revealed his history with La Raza. GotNews.com originally reported this Tuesday, and The Daily Caller has independently verified.

Curiel lists “La Raza Lawyers of San Diego” as a legal association he has been a part of in the questionnaire. Curiel’s office at the United States District Court for the Southern District of California confirmed to TheDC the judge’s membership in the group.

Curiel reveals more ties to the group in his questionnaire. He has spoken at two receptions held by La Raza Lawyers of San Diego, the most recent being in 2011. Last year, the group also held a reception for Curiel. The description of the event says, “This year we are proud to be honoring Judge Gonzalo Curiel at our reception and recognizing him for his leadership and support to the community and to our Association!”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/

HAPPY2BME

La Raza Founder - Kill the Gringos (José Angel Gutiérrez)

Published on Mar 31, 2013

Jose Angel Gutierrez, founder of La Raza Unida, says "The Gringo must go."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ

HAPPY2BME

La Raza - The Enemy

La Raza and their splinter groups through out the US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3_Xg4CVFv8

Offline Mechanicos

Thank you Happy for all your research and helping to expose this Judge.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

HAPPY2BME

Hillary Clinton a Donald Trump: "¡Basta! Enough!" (subtitulado español)

Published on Aug 27, 2015

Discurso de Hillary Clinton en Consulado Nacional de La Raza, en el cual descalifica las declaraciones racistas de Donald Trump, precandidato a la presidencia de Estados Unidos por el Partido Republicano y principal competidor de Hillary. "¡Basta!", dice de forma indignada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPSZMDs8LE

Thank you Happy for all your research and helping to expose this Judge.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Yes Happy2BMe.  Fantastic job race-baiting and distorting the truth.  You could be Trump's Minister of Truth.

Offline sinkspur

None of HAPPY's YouTube links work.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

Yes Happy2BMe.  Fantastic job race-baiting and distorting the truth.  You could be Trump's Minister of Truth.
Jer. 5:21 (King James version): "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not."

Offline Mechanicos

None of HAPPY's YouTube links work.
They all worked for me, Check your comp for malware or updates if needed.

Jer. 5:21 (King James version): "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not."

I believe Jesus even loves the illegals...not too sure he loves Trump, ya' know...with him being the Anti-Christ and all.

Offline Mechanicos

I believe Jesus even loves the illegals...not too sure he loves Trump, ya' know...with him being the Anti-Christ and all.
Yeah and God also said relevant to this:
"I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it..."  Ezekiel 22:30

and as far as #neverTrump's 100 percent failure rate

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." Isaiah 54:17

Don't try to use the Bible against me here. Fair warning.

Offline Mechanicos

La Raza Unida is an entirely different group. They were from Texas I believe. Their hey day was in the 70's 80's and 90's. I think they even ran someone for Governor and got
a few thousand votes. I need to put up a video of Donald Harvey, the serial killer, because he has the name Donald in it.
On the lawyers page is a link to the La Raza Councils page and the Judge is listed as being a key member of the group giving scholarships to illegals, That is way more then enough to trigger:

The Code of Conduct for United States Judges, which states explicitly that “Canon 2: A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All Activities.” It isn’t necessary that the judge is actually behaving with impropriety. It is sufficient that his conduct appears improper, something that impairs confidence in the judiciary as a whole, regardless of the judge’s actual motives and conduct.

You lose. Hes the Wrong judge on the case and very likely his superiors will yank him as the public back lash builds. It also negates the Attack tool of the Trump Haters as it gives a reason for bias here helping Trump.

Offline RedHead

"The Churchill of our Times"????  My God, you are truly delusional.