Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20379 times)

Offline bolobaby

Sometimes sealing the deal isn't always a good thing, as Trumpettes will eventually discover.

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This means that from this point forward #neverTrump activism is a Hillary operation.

Yup. 

Offline Mechanicos

Hello. My name is libertybele, and I AM a Forum Terrorist!  The only person who is going to change my mind from being #NeverTrump is Donny himself.  He just keeps digging his hole ... he dug about another foot with his comments on Martinez.  She is an excellent speaker, female and Hispanic.  I don't know of anyone else that would have helped his ticket any more.
Nobody is saying to not vote your conscious. Its the Activism above that thats a problem now. Its Anti Republican party from this point forward.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

As far as I'm concerned, #NeverTrump should be declared a 'Forum Terrorist' organization.     :smokin:

Start your own forum and you can keep us out.

I am not going to stop beating on your stubby-fingered baboon until he is completely out of politics.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Sometimes sealing the deal isn't always a good thing, as Trumpettes will eventually discover.

Offline RoosGirl

They are yanking chains. The RNC has already put the stop to all such games. They can and will strip the delegates who try it. The Convention is still under the RNC.
Agreed. We all know the leadership of the RNC doesn't have the gumption to follow the historic rules they themseleves (if the article is correct, I haven't read the rules and changes from every convention) put in place.

Offline RoosGirl

Nobody is saying to not vote your conscious. Its the Activism above that thats a problem now. Its Anti Republican party from this point forward.
I will be anti-Republican party for as long as they continue cowing to liberals and their dangerous policies!

Offline bolobaby

This is my favorite statement of all, and clearly demonstrates the cognitive dissonance of Trumpettes!

We're sick of the GOPe! We're sick of the establishment! Republicans have let us down time and time again! Trump is an outsider! He will fight the system!

[Trump becomes part of the system - a prostitution system, mind you, in which he was already the John, and hardly an outsider. Trumpettes pivot...]

HOW DARE YOU STAND AGAINST REPUBLICANS!!! YOU MUST BE FOR HILLARY!

Get your story straight... if you are able.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mechanicos

Trump got the required number without the endorsement of Cruz, Ryan, Romney and the Bushes (among others). They've made themselves worse than irrelevant.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline WAC

He does not represent you, GOOD! Join Whoppie and Rev Al and a few more who said they will move out of the country when TRUMP becomes POTUS or VOTE Hillary or Bernie. Your choice! get out of the way their is a TRAIN coming and taking no prisoners and they will not be allowed to vote either! :silly:

There's far more options than supporting Demorat Trump.......I don't vote for Demorats!

BTW in the general we'll watch the Trump Train derail...Trump alone will see to that.....

I will not vote for Hillary nor Trump. Neither is fit to lead this Nation nor does either have interest in abiding by our Constitution.

That is sufficient reason alone not to vote for either.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump got the required number without the endorsement of Cruz, Ryan, Romney and the Bushes (among others). They've made themselves worse than irrelevant.

Very good point.   :beer:

There's far more options than supporting Demorat Trump.......I don't vote for Demorats!

BTW in the general we'll watch the Trump Train derail...Trump alone will see to that.....

I will not vote for Hillary nor Trump. Neither is fit to lead this Nation nor does either have interest in abiding by our Constitution.

That is sufficient reason alone not to vote for either.

What do you want me to do with your proclamation--applaud, argue, ignore you?   In all candor, I am weary of reading this from you and so many refugees.  So, tell me your point.  Please.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:56:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Secondly, I was under the understanding that they cannot change the rules before the first round of balloting.  He has enough delegates to give him the nomination; those delegates are bound.

There are no rules. There are only guidelines until the national delegation adopts a new set of rules to govern the convention. That happens before the first ballot.

There won't be any shennanigans. Trump will be the nominee.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline WAC

The field was left open for Trump since Indiana.....his endorsements have been weak at best across the board and certainly show the

GOP/RNC continues to "stall" supporting the man for obvious reasons.  Convention ahead....I suspect some surprises once the

committee sets the rules prior.

Trump has won the delegate COUNT required........that does not mean he has won the Primary.

The field was left open for Trump since Indiana.....his endorsements have been weak at best across the board and certainly show the

GOP/RNC continues to "stall" supporting the man for obvious reasons.  Convention ahead....I suspect some surprises once the

committee sets the rules prior.

Trump has won the delegate COUNT required........that does not mean he has won the Primary.

Ah, yes.  It does.

Offline WAC

What do you want me to do with your proclamation--applaud, argue, ignore you?   In all candor, I am weary of reading this from you and so many refugees.  So, tell me your point.  Please.

I think my point was very clear.  What part  don't you understand?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

I think my point was very clear.  What part  don't you understand?

I understand your point.  I just want to know why you feel the need to post it over and over and over again.

You must expect something as a reaction.  I'd like to know what that expectation is.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Hello. My name is libertybele, and I AM a Forum Terrorist!  The only person who is going to change my mind from being #NeverTrump is Donny himself.  He just keeps digging his hole ... he dug about another foot with his comments on Martinez.  She is an excellent speaker, female and Hispanic.  I don't know of anyone else that would have helped his ticket any more.

:laugh: :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We all knew he was going to eventually get enough delegates.  He has the majority needed.  There should be no doubt, no rumors, no more possibilities, or what ifs...Trumps will be our nominee. He has roughly 5 months in which to either completely obliterate his chances as he is currently doing by alienating voters or get it together and start unifying the party. 

At this point I predict Hillary will be forced to step down and we will see a Sanders/Warren ticket.  Good luck with that one Donny!

As I said on another thread, I think this will happen too, BUT....I seriously doubt the dims will allow the bolsheviks (Sanders/Warren) to rule.  I got my money on Slow Joe, and one of the two you mention as VPOTUS candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Congratulations Mr. Goldwater

Wait....what?  So now Trump's a conservative??

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Start your own forum and you can keep us out.

I am not going to stop beating on your stubby-fingered baboon until he is completely out of politics.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mechanicos

Offline WAC

Ah, yes.  It does.

No it doesn't.......The Republican Party... 'officially'.... nominates its candidate for President at  the national convention....we're not

there yet.  Nor have the rules been established.