Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20447 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As far as I'm concerned, #NeverTrump should be declared a 'Forum Terrorist' organization.     :smokin:

DC...that is ENOUGH...I will not tolerate you or anyone else here call me or other members a terrorist cause we don't support Trump...you have gone too Far!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
  They say they will support him at the convention.......good point cyber.

@mystery-ak  are you now going to back Trump?

Everyday I get further and further away from voting for Trump....In Il I can skip his place on the ballot as Hilary will win here.

...and just now I and other members have been called terrorists for not supporting him..last time I heard the USA is a free country and we can vote for whomever we want.....what a way to sway people to your pov!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Everyday I get further and further away from voting for Trump....

That is what is so completely depressing.  I'm in a swing state, and I really, really want to vote against Hillary.  But it gets tougher every day because of the stupid things Trump keeps doing.

Very frustrating.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

DC...that is ENOUGH...I will not tolerate you or anyone else here call me or other members a terrorist cause we don't support Trump...you have gone too Far!
Time to save this.

Myst...you never fail to satisfy.

Offline flowers

Everyday I get further and further away from voting for Trump....In Il I can skip his place on the ballot as Hilary will win here.

...and just now I and other members have been called terrorists for not supporting him..last time I heard the USA is a free country and we can vote for whomever we want.....what a way to sway people to your pov!
  Not bit suprised. Will you now ban him too? DC?

Offline flowers

Time to save this.

Myst...you never fail to satisfy.
Yep save it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That is what is so completely depressing.  I'm in a swing state, and I really, really want to vote against Hillary.  But it gets tougher every day because of the stupid things Trump keeps doing.

Very frustrating.

Exactly
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
  Not bit suprised. Will you now ban him too? DC?

...right after you
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@mystery-ak , @DCPatriot

I kinda figured that would put your teeth on edge.  I hate it when my friends get mad at each other...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:17:40 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Bow to the Trump god or else. Never. Consider me just another forum terrorist. Lovely leftist tactic. Name calling a la Trump. It figures.

Lighten up, Frances!   @austingirl      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mod1

As far as I'm concerned, #NeverTrump should be declared a 'Forum Terrorist' organization.     :smokin:
That's enough of that sort of talk.

Online DCPatriot

It was typed tongue-in-cheek.  A joke.

I apologize if I've upset any of the protected ones in short pants.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

That's enough of that sort of talk.

So delete the post(s) instead of grandstanding...like all the rest.    :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So delete the post(s) instead of grandstanding...like all the rest.    :whistle:

Maybe he should leave it there as a warning to others...sort of like a head on a pike?

(I figured it was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but since I have not been back for very long, I didn't feel it was right for me to say that.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

I clearly said that #NeverTrump should be considered a forum terrorist organization.   

NOWHERE did I call you or anybody else a terrorist.  And I put it in quotes to dramatize the strictly comedic attempt.

It's time to get behind the candidate and cut all this HATE crap.

And frankly, I surprised that egos are so large that they can't publicly step forward and support Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton.

That's all I will say.

Seems like certain people in the back room have a hard-on for me right now.

Do you indeed want an echo-chamber?     :whistle:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There are too many to delete as a lot of people quoted you.
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

Maybe he should leave it there as a warning to others...sort of like a head on a pike?

(I figured it was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but since I have not been back for very long, I didn't feel it was right for me to say that.)

They all know me.

Just get off my lawn!   

Offline andy58-in-nh

As I've said here before, it was Donald Trump himself who made me doubt his fitness for office, but it was his supporters who finally convinced me to not vote for him.

Hillary Clinton's supporters just want free stuff and no uncomfortable moral judgments about their behavior. But I'd wager that most of them don't actually believe her bullshit.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

They all know me.

Just get off my lawn!
Please stop with the hyperbole.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I clearly said that #NeverTrump should be considered a forum terrorist organization.   

NOWHERE did I call you or anybody else a terrorist.  And I put it in quotes to dramatize the strictly comedic attempt.

And frankly, I surprised that egos are so large that they can't publicly step forward and support Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton.

That's all I will say.

I saw no comedic attempt at all and I took it personally.

My family has fought terrorism in Iraq and to be compared to a terrorist is beyond the pale.
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

There are too many to delete as a lot of people quoted you.
s

Well come on now....how long have YOU 'known' me?     

You always say to others "DC can take care of himself.  He wears big boy pants."

And I do.

Last August, I posted that after the convention, and Trump was the Nominee, I expected this 24/7 over-the-top #NeverTrump bullshit to cease.

Immediately @sinkspur and @Luis Gonzalez ...among others got into my face.   

They announced back then they intended to continue this up even if he becomes President.

So...after being told...insulted...demeaned...that Trump had no chance..., where are we today?

Today, Hillary Clinton outlined her promise to provide amnesty and instant citizenship to all illegals and their respective family members within her 1st 100 days of office.

And #NeverTrump 'ers are pissed because he doesn't meet their personal standard.

**nononono* **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Online DCPatriot

I saw no comedic attempt at all and I took it personally.

My family has fought terrorism in Iraq and to be compared to a terrorist is beyond the pale.

Well, it certainly wasn't meant to offend you.   I apologize.

Offline mountaineer

So...after being told...insulted...demeaned...that Trump had no chance..., where are we today?
Behaving badly, it would appear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There are no rules. There are only guidelines until the national delegation adopts a new set of rules to govern the convention. That happens before the first ballot.

There won't be any shennanigans. Trump will be the nominee.

Bingo! If it's like lower level conventions, the rules are formed and adopted by the Rules Committee.

That document is then presented at convention to be adopted by the whole, and unless motions and such are made to stop it, it can be amended for adoption.

Which is all to say that if the Trump delegates have a majority, then there should be no issue.

As far as the first ballot, I don't think there is any voting. The bound delegates are tabulated and received by the appropriate committee, and cannot be changed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That's all I will say.

Baloney.....

Mystery-ak called you out, because you called us forum terrorist.   Echo chamber?  Not hardly , instead you you have shown yourself to be Freeperlike Trump attack dog.  Mystery has done a great even handed job in dealing with discussions.  You on the other hand attack, when someone disagrees.  You really need to take a clue from your saner brethren and dial it back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.