Author Topic: Mark Cuban Questions If Trump Is Actually A Billionaire “I’m not so sure Donald knows what he’s not good at.”  (Read 994 times)

Offline sinkspur

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mark-cubans-questions-if-trump-is-actually-a-billionaire?utm_term=.tyJxrvEDJ#.tkLqM5BYz

Mark Cuban Questions If Trump Is Actually A Billionaire
“I’m not so sure Donald knows what he’s not good at.”

posted on Jun. 1, 2016, at 12:35 p.m.
i
Andrew Kaczynski

Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban on Wednesday questioned whether Donald Trump is actually a billionaire, saying Trump’s lack of transparency with his finances makes his net worth difficult to determine.

“I know what I’m good at, and I know what I’m not good at. I’m not so sure Donald knows what he’s not good at,” Cuban said on 77 WABC’s Bernie and Sid.

Cuban said Trump was good at putting his name on big buildings and licensing his name on hotels, but it wasn’t clear how much money that has made him. “He’s good at that. Whether or not that’s made him a billionaire, I don’t know,” Cuban said. “He’s not transparent enough for us to actually know.”

Cuban said he went over Trump’s FEC filings and saw Trump was “horrible” at many aspects of business.

“I think he’s good at real estate, I do give him a lot of credit there. I think he’s good at branding real estate,” he said. “I don’t think he’s very good at brands for non-real estate products. And, to me, it’s more a reflection of desperation.

“So when you’re putting your name on steaks, and you’re putting your name on water, you’re putting your name on playing cards, you’re putting your name on all this nonsense, right? You’re not gonna make big bucks, no matter what. It’s not like Trump Steaks were gonna make him $100 million. It’s not like it was gonna make him $5 million.”

“I asked, ‘what the hell are you doing?’ Are you that desperate for money?’ Seriously,” Cuban said, saying Trump couldn’t say no if someone was going to write him a check.

Later in the interview, Cuban said he was wealthier than Trump.

“It’s not even close, I do,” Cuban said. “Before all the Trumpians jump on me on who has more money, the reason I know is when you file your federal election campaign reports, you have to list all your cash and liquid securities and bonds. You have to list them one by one. So we know without any question that as of May 27, Donald doesn’t have more than $165 million in cash and securities and bonds.”

“And trust me, I’ve got a lot of more than that in cash, securities, and bonds,” he continued. “And so you know, I’m willing to bet dimes against dollars that that’s pretty much what he’s got.”
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

I anxiously await The Donald's reply....................

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I once heard on talk radio that there are 10 NYC real estate developers more successful than DT.

Offline thatcher

Because he's a con man, Trump has no problem talking about his cash flow/wealth without distinguishing between revenue and net income -- and his slavish supporters eat it up.

In O'Brien's biography of Trump (the one that Trump sued for $5 billion and lost), it was reported that his real net worth is between $150-250 million; he valued his "brand" at $4 billion and when asked what he used to arrive at that number -- he said it's because of the way he "feels" from one day to the next.  He's up to his eyeballs in debt.  Probably why he had to wait 4 months to cough up the $1 million donation to the vets..

Offline sinkspur

Because he's a con man, Trump has no problem talking about his cash flow/wealth without distinguishing between revenue and net income -- and his slavish supporters eat it up.

In O'Brien's biography of Trump (the one that Trump sued for $5 billion and lost), it was reported that his real net worth is between $150-250 million; he valued his "brand" at $4 billion and when asked what he used to arrive at that number -- he said it's because of the way he "feels" from one day to the next.  He's up to his eyeballs in debt.  Probably why he had to wait 4 months to cough up the $1 million donation to the vets..

Trump's last bankruptcy filing in 2009 revealed that his loans from 1999-2000 were at 15% (when commercial rates were 6%), which shows what a massive credit risk he was.  He likely still is.

Offline thatcher

LOL. From Allahpundit's twitter feed:

‏@allahpundit

Trying to imagine how a pitch for Trump University would have gone on “Shark Tank”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I anxiously await The Donald's reply....................

Cuban's cut from the same cloth, except he may be the most arrogant SOB I have ever seen.  His sports dealings through the years have been questionable, and I remember holding my breath, praying he didn't buy the Astros, or anyone else in MLB.  if you want a good read on this guy's level of cut throat mentality, watch him on Shark Tank.

Trump might not want to tangle with a near clone.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:09:10 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOL. From Allahpundit's twitter feed:

‏@allahpundit

Trying to imagine how a pitch for Trump University would have gone on “Shark Tank”

O'Leary would have still tried to squeeze a royalty deal, no matter how sleazy Trump U was.....LOL
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online ScottinVA

Not to defend Trump, but one thing Mark Cuban fails at is patriotism.  That sickening hit job of a movie against our troops in Iraq in 2004 is unforgiveable.

Offline thatcher

Trump might not want to tangle with a near clone.

He's the perfect person to expose Trump for what he is -- a poser.  Keep poking, Cuban -- the fraud will have a meltdown.

Hillary's legion of forensic accountants are poring over every excruciating detail of his finances. Am sure that if Obama doesn't provide access to his tax returns, Cuomo will. 

Am so looking forward the expose that's coming.   It will be epic and a beautiful thing to watch.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's the perfect person to expose Trump for what he is -- a poser.  Keep poking, Cuban -- the fraud will have a meltdown.

Hillary's legion of forensic accountants are poring over every excruciating detail of his finances. Am sure that if Obama doesn't provide access to his tax returns, Cuomo will. 

Am so looking forward the expose that's coming.   It will be epic and a beautiful thing to watch.

Except that we will be left with no viable candidate running against Hillary/Bernie/Biden/Warren.

Offline thatcher

Except that we will be left with no viable candidate running against Hillary/Bernie/Biden/Warren.

Of course I hope that it happens pre-convention although it doesn't make sense for the Dems to release it until afterwards.  There are more than enough Republicans with the means to provide the same information.  Am hoping that one of them, as a public service, comes through so that we have a better choice.  Realize it's a thin reed to hang onto.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Of course I hope that it happens pre-convention although it doesn't make sense for the Dems to release it until afterwards.  There are more than enough Republicans with the means to provide the same information.  Am hoping that one of them, as a public service, comes through so that we have a better choice.  Realize it's a thin reed to hang onto.

The Dems won't release the information until such time as it can do the most damage. 

And, it would take an awfully brave R to do that.  They haven't exhibited the slightest hint of bravery in some time.  Well, except for the outlaws - Cruz, Lee, etc. I don't think they're in the know.

Offline thatcher

The Dems won't release the information until such time as it can do the most damage. 

And, it would take an awfully brave R to do that.  They haven't exhibited the slightest hint of bravery in some time.  Well, except for the outlaws - Cruz, Lee, etc. I don't think they're in the know.

Ha! Great pic - portrays how I feel about this election.  Was thinking more along the lines of a non-politician Republican billionaire who thinks DT would be a disaster in office and wants to save the Republic.

Offline kevindavis007

Elon Musk has created more jobs than Trump..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org