Author Topic: First openly gay leader of a U.S. military service branch  (Read 18444 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: First openly gay leader of a U.S. military service branch
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 03:55:05 am »

Nice...comparing the tattooed freak to Fanning.  Have you seen his picture and read his resume?

You think homosexual behavior is not freaky?   Dude,  (or Dudette) you need to find out more about this subject,  and I assure you it is not for the faint of heart.   Just look up the word "felching"  as an example.   

No,  I don't think it's much different from believing you are a dragon,   and if you read up on what they do at their orgies,  you wouldn't think it was normal either,   and yes,  it is quite normal for homosexuals to have orgies.   They don't stop at Menage à Trois,  they have Menage a  huits or more.   

The latest thing i've heard about is Russian Roulette orgies,   where one participant is known to be infected with Aids.   It's a great thrill for them to wonder who among them is going to get infected. 

The media has sanitized the topic,   and now people think it's just a bunch of happy happy people having great fun and parties.   

That's it for me for now.   I have to go pick up my daughter from her work.   Then i'm going to bed. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Roscoe Proudfoot

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 04:00:06 am »

Threatening to ban me is weak sauce compared to what I think may be coming in our future.   

Am I to understand that sinkspur has the ability to ban people on this board? Is he a moderator? 

Modify to ask...Who are the Moderators on this board, anyway?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:06:48 am by Roscoe Proudfoot »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 04:07:00 am »

You think homosexual behavior is not freaky?   Dude,  (or Dudette) you need to find out more about this subject,  and I assure you it is not for the faint of heart.   Just look up the word "felching"  as an example.   

No,  I don't think it's much different from believing you are a dragon,   and if you read up on what they do at their orgies,  you wouldn't think it was normal either,   and yes,  it is quite normal for homosexuals to have orgies.   They don't stop at Menage à Trois,  they have Menage a  huits or more.   

The latest thing i've heard about is Russian Roulette orgies,   where one participant is known to be infected with Aids.   It's a great thrill for them to wonder who among them is going to get infected. 

The media has sanitized the topic,   and now people think it's just a bunch of happy happy people having great fun and parties.   

That's it for me for now.   I have to go pick up my daughter from her work.   Then i'm going to bed.

Trust me. Heterosexual people have orgies. And do you really think the average gay man wants AIDS.. You are picking out the very worst behavior and broadbrushing the entire gay community.

My wife's first boss (and his wife) out of college was an open swinger and when I was dating my wife went to some of their Christmas parties and saw what happened when theircswinger friends started arriving at 11:00 pm and the rest of us were leaving.

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 04:28:41 am »
Really?   55 views so far and only one comment by someone other than me? 

I'm beginning to think that I didn't leave the party,   the party has left me.

I'm speechless. I'm old fashioned.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 04:36:40 am »

Let me point out what Ernst Roehm  said about @ueers.   

People do not grasp the nature of the fire they are playing with.

No they don't but it serves as just more proof that the GOP gave Barry every major issue he wanted.

Offline markomalley

You have no idea how happy I am that I am retired

I say that whenever I drive through the Ft Belvoir commissary parking lot. The number of Obama / Hillary / Bernie / "Equals Sign" bumper stickers on cars these days is disturbing.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 09:43:58 am »

The approval was UNANIMOUS.  Republicans and Democrats.

So R's  are terrified of being labelled as Homophobic and D's well...they're mad this hasn't happened sooner.

No doubt 40 years ago you'd have opposed a black Army Secretary.

Sink that's crap and an unfair charge to throw out.

As for those of us in the military "welcoming" gays into our ranks...we have no choice.  The majority of us would have preferred the DADT rule.  It worked just fine and there were no issues.

Quite frankly I don't care what a gay soldier doe sin their own bedroom.  What I do object to is the PC crap that's now being forced on us as a result of the repeal of DADT and what it's doing to the overall morale of the force.  It's the same as it is on the civilian side...those people that don't agree with this lifestyle choice don't dare speak out because it will ruin their career.  So we are forced to accept abnormal behavior by soldiers in our ranks.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:00:43 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 09:45:00 am »
I'm just glad this appointment will (hopefully) only last for a few months until Obama is out of office.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 01:59:31 pm »
I haven't noticed this individual making a big deal out of his private life and apparently no one in the Senate did either.

No they did not.   They have been quite effectively cowed, it would seem.   Everyone is so afraid of what the New York and Los Angeles media will do to them that they will not  back talk or question "Big Anus"   any longer.   

That is also the reason why they can't balance the budget.   They know the New York and Los Angeles media will launch a massive assault against them if they attempt it.   

It is the same reason they won't tell that Lazy,  Ignorant,  Mouthy,  Affirmative Action President to go F*** himself.    It is why the left agenda keeps advancing on all fronts.   Nobody can fight the media people who are all Liberal Democrats.   

Although, personally I don't disagree much with your sentiment's, I realize many in our society today disagree both with my extreme conservatism and religious beliefs which is why I choose not to publicly discuss them outside of a forum such as this

We are being herded and the public is being turned against us by the New York and Los Angeles Media systems.    Since they control what the public hear,   they decide what the public wil think about things.    (within a permissible range of steerage.) 

Our positions used to be the norm in this country.   They were the norm for the vast majority of years,   and for the vast majority of people for all those years.   

Now they are being regarded as extremist and irrational,   though we haven't moved at all.   It is the nation that has been moved leftward. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 02:07:52 pm »
I haven't noticed this individual making a big deal out of his private life and apparently no one in the Senate did either.

I've been tracking this guy for years now, and he is in fact a "quiet" activist bureaucrat who has been pushing the LGBT agenda within the military for years now.  Obama has been grooming him for higher office, and SecArmy is his latest stop on his way to SecDef, if Hillary wins in November.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 02:08:51 pm »

When we had anti-sodomy laws it stayed in the bedroom.  Everything since then has been about dragging it out of the bedroom and forcing it into everyone's face.

Exactly right,   and more literally than you might currently realize.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2016, 02:16:57 pm »
Am I to understand that sinkspur has the ability to ban people on this board? Is he a moderator? 

Modify to ask...Who are the Moderators on this board, anyway?

No. I can't ban anybody.  But I'm not going to stand by and let this place get run down with bigoted epithets.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2016, 02:26:01 pm »
Yes, unlike heterosexual people who post pics of their latest squeeze on Facebook, post engagement and wedding announcements in the newspaper, etc etc.

Monogamy is not a common characteristic of homosexuality.    It is in fact unusual for people living the "gay"  lifestyle.    Television presents it as if it were usual and common,   but in fact the very opposite is what is common.    Most "gays"   change partners daily or weekly.   Long term "gay"  relationships are abnormal for the vast majority of "gays".   

As for your prior post saying they have a high rate of suicide if I was told all my life I should be hanged, jailed, I was freak etc I would have suicidal thoughts also.

And yet Black people,   who went through some real actual H3ll,   such as beatings and lynchings,   never seemed to develop a high suicide rate. 

One would think that if misery and intimidation were the cause of suicide,   we might never have acquired blues music.   

Your pat answer appears to be the result of your never having considered this information before.   And what of Transgenders?  (another flavor of the same mental illness)   I just saw a 20 year study from Sweden that said no matter how much Swedish society has bent over backwards to make them feel good about themselves,    they still have an unusually high rate of suicide.  (Greater than 50%)   

As for Folsom... Have you ever been to spring break or Mardi gras?

That you are comparing what happens at the Folsom street fair with what happens at a Mardi gras or "spring break"   immediately tells me you didn't go over an *LOOK*   at what they are doing at the Folsom st. Fair. 

No one who has seen the behavior detailed in that expose could compare it to "spring break."   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 02:41:10 pm »
Trust me. Heterosexual people have orgies.

Small percentages.   Perhaps 10% or less of heterosexuals engage in routine orgies.   It is probably 90% of the gay community that routinely engage in orgies.   

In the heterosexual community,   it is frowned upon by the majority.   In the homosexual community,  it *IS*  the majority.   

And do you really think the average gay man wants AIDS.. You are picking out the very worst behavior and broadbrushing the entire gay community.

The "Bug Chasers" are probably a small minority of the homosexual community.   However,  the Orgy participants are the dominant group in it. 

My wife's first boss (and his wife) out of college was an open swinger and when I was dating my wife went to some of their Christmas parties and saw what happened when theircswinger friends started arriving at 11:00 pm and the rest of us were leaving.

Now just imagine if 90% of all the people you know were "Swingers",  and you might have a better understanding of how the homosexual community conducts itself.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 02:43:20 pm »
No they don't but it serves as just more proof that the GOP gave Barry every major issue he wanted.

Yes it does.   It serves as proof that they have no solid ground upon which they will stand.   Everything is negotiable so long as the money spigot keeps pouring out of Washington D.C.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 02:46:27 pm »
I'm just glad this appointment will (hopefully) only last for a few months until Obama is out of office.

It isn't about the appointment.   It is about the precedent.   Henceforward it will be considered "normal"   and "acceptable"   to put mentally ill people (so long as it is related to sex)  into positions of power and authority.   

This is about "fundamental change"   as President Stupid has said so many times.   It is another manifestation of the Liberal "ratchet effect".    Things get changed one way,   but never get changed back to normal. 

The media (New York and Los Angeles Liberal Democrats)   will see to that. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 02:50:18 pm »
I've been tracking this guy for years now, and he is in fact a "quiet" activist bureaucrat who has been pushing the LGBT agenda within the military for years now.  Obama has been grooming him for higher office, and SecArmy is his latest stop on his way to SecDef, if Hillary wins in November.

What other sort would Obama pick?   Most of the LGBTQQIA  are activists in one form or another.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2016, 02:51:51 pm »

It isn't about the appointment.   It is about the precedent.   Henceforward it will be considered "normal"   and "acceptable"   to put mentally ill people (so long as it is related to sex)  into positions of power and authority.   

This is about "fundamental change"   as President Stupid has said so many times.   It is another manifestation of the Liberal "ratchet effect".    Things get changed one way,   but never get changed back to normal. 

The media (New York and Los Angeles Liberal Democrats)   will see to that.

I know Dio...I'm enduring it every day.  And every day the shit sandwich those of us in uniform have to take a bite out of just gets bigger and bigger.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:52:15 pm by txradioguy »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2016, 02:56:47 pm »

Small percentages.   Perhaps 10% or less of heterosexuals engage in routine orgies.   It is probably 90% of the gay community that routinely engage in orgies.   

In the heterosexual community,   it is frowned upon by the majority.   In the homosexual community,  it *IS*  the majority.   

The "Bug Chasers" are probably a small minority of the homosexual community.   However,  the Orgy participants are the dominant group in it. 

Now just imagine if 90% of all the people you know were "Swingers",  and you might have a better understanding of how the homosexual community conducts itself.

My SIL brother is gay..has been with his partner for at least 20 years maybe longer, a good friend of mine is gay and has been with partner for years. I own a apartment complex..one renter is gay  been with the same gay for 5 out of the 6 years he has rented from me.

You are really broadbrushing the entire gay community. Most of the gays I know hate stuff like Folsom.  The gay friend of mine has a gun collection that would make most freepers envious and he is rock solid conservative. All the guys at the local gun range/facebook page etc  know him well and count him as a friend.

The flamboyant, militant/freeky/wackjob  gays you see are only a small fraction of the gay community. But like a squeeky wheel they get the most attention.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 03:04:24 pm »

You lost all credibility when you post pics of the freak above but not pics like Fanning below. Does not look mentally ill to me.  Besides, most gays are they way they are due to hormonal problems during gestastion.
...and I bet 90% of the Army don't give a rat's ass. All they want is someone to look out for them and do a great job.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:10:21 pm by mirraflake »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2016, 03:08:04 pm »
No. I can't ban anybody.  But I'm not going to stand by and let this place get run down with bigoted epithets.

What,   like Queer?    They don't seem to regard it as an epithet.   They are still using it today.   

More evidence you don't keep up with this issue.   Among the gay community they use far worse descriptions  as enduring terms.   

Look up "Chicken Hawk"  for example. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2016, 03:14:17 pm »

I know Dio...I'm enduring it every day.  And every day the shit sandwich those of us in uniform have to take a bite out of just gets bigger and bigger.

You have my empathy.   They are doing everything they can to marginalize normal so as to make acceptable what is abnormal.  It is a War on Reality.   

That Women "Rangers"  thing is another example of it.    Of course it was faked and manipulated to achieve their desired result.   It's what they do.   

It is Gleichschaltung!   It is Staatsvergötung.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RedHead

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2016, 03:18:57 pm »

43 years ago,  this was considered a mental illness.   Just a couple of decades ago,  it would prevent you from getting clearance or being admitted to many jobs in the military or government.   

And 250 years ago we burned people for being witches.  We don't do that anymore.  Are you disappointed about that, too?

Offline RedHead

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 03:21:32 pm »
There are blacks in the military!?!?!?! What's Trump doin' 'bout that!

Imagine what he'll do when he finds out there are Muslims in the military, too.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2016, 03:23:55 pm »

In 1787 they hanged people for sodomy. 

Or as you would call it, the good old days.