Author Topic: First openly gay leader of a U.S. military service branch  (Read 18445 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: First openly gay leader of a U.S. military service branch
« Reply #300 on: June 05, 2016, 12:40:49 am »
@Bat Lady
@DiogenesLamp

Take a look at the list at the link below.  Pay particular attention to item #26

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

I've been aware of that list for a long time,   but the Liberals would have gotten there anyways even without the urgings by the communists. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #301 on: June 05, 2016, 12:45:17 am »

I've been aware of that list for a long time,   but the Liberals would have gotten there anyways even without the urgings by the communists.

Probably so because:

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

“No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. “

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:46:32 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #302 on: June 05, 2016, 12:51:23 am »
@Bat Lady
@DiogenesLamp

Take a look at the list at the link below.  Pay particular attention to item #26

A worthwhile goal to repair America would be to reverse every item on that list.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2016, 11:05:14 am »
@Bat Lady
@DiogenesLamp

Yes, goes right along with #27 and #28.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #304 on: June 05, 2016, 11:06:50 am »

I'm of the opinion that liberalism in its current form in the United States is communism.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »
I'm of the opinion that liberalism in its current form in the United States is communism.

Agreed!  The communists used to run someone for president every election cycle but don't have any need to do that now!

Covered by Item 15 on the list:

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The Bat Lady

• I weep for our nation
« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2016, 03:23:20 pm »
A worthwhile goal to repair America would be to reverse every item on that list.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
Those communist goals are what got me paying attention to politics and YES lets work to reverse every single one!

problem is... they work 24/7/365 to achieve and we sleep and go to work every day.
Well behaved women rarely make history.

My favorite President - Calvin Coolidge.

Today thinking Eisenhower inching past Reagan (immigration is the reason) as the 2nd.