Author Topic: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'  (Read 20340 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2016, 12:44:24 am »
I have tried to put you on ignore numerous times, but when I do a pop up comes on the screen saying I will regret it. Who am I to argue with a computer.

It's the Normie virus. It must be. People tell me I make them sick all the time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2016, 12:50:44 am »
If it ever says "Vote Trump"   You have virus.  Shoot it. It is the only cure.

My computer used to say that all the time, but I put A-Hert on ignore. Problem solved.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2016, 12:52:30 am »
That Balvenie is WAY to sweet! 

Try a glass of this!

I've had that, but I didn't get that excited about it. I also like Laphroaig during the winter. The peatier the better in my book.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2016, 12:53:46 am »
I've had that, but I didn't get that excited about it. I also like Laphroaig during the winter. The peatier the better in my book.

Ugh you might as well drink a glass of swamp water
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2016, 12:54:16 am »
My computer used to say that all the time, but I put A-Hert on ignore. Problem solved.

:ignore:
 His calling card. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2016, 12:57:21 am »

Guess that's why they make more than one.

Any good single malt beats anything else hands down.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2016, 01:01:50 am »
Try and get out of your own way.  The Republican voters have chosen Trump.  Stand with them now, or they will remember later.

They continue to make these fascist-sounding threats and insult people and think this is how votes are won.

geronl

« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2016, 01:03:07 am »
I keep seeing ads for "wine" at $3 at Walgreens or something, I don't even remember where.

I wonder if it comes in a can

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2016, 01:06:27 am »
I keep seeing ads for "wine" at $3 at Walgreens or something, I don't even remember where.

No.  But it's like that 2 buck Chuck swill at Trader Joes.

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2016, 01:07:07 am »
They continue to make these fascist-sounding threats and insult people and think this is how votes are won.

The only thing that those fascist wannabee types should remember is that many states have castle doctrine laws. Because history shows that verbal crap like that always extends into action by the 'winners' when dictators take power. And if they show up to count coup on us non brainwashed, then the fault in the result of their actions so doing is their own.

Wingnut

« Reply #210 on: May 16, 2016, 01:07:44 am »

Two Buck Chuck must be expanding his wine empire!   

Online Hoodat

« Reply #211 on: May 16, 2016, 01:22:30 am »
Priebus has already turned into a Trump throne-sniffer . . .  He should resign.

With Trump as the GOP nominee, Priebus won't have to resign.  Had Cruz been the nominee, Priebus would be working on his resumé.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2016, 01:23:58 am »

They continue to do what Democrats do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #213 on: May 16, 2016, 01:25:06 am »
That Balvenie is WAY to sweet! 

Try a glass of this!

:beer:  Glenfiddich is also pretty smooth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:33 am »
Yes, Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee.  Fail to help the team win, continue to aid and abet the political enemy and conservatives will pay the political price.

I promise.

If Trump suffers an historic loss,  Trumpism will be repudiated.   If that's the case, wouldn't those who stood on principle reap the political rewards?

Look,  the bottom line is we all going to suffer for this.  Every last one of us,  because we will be in the wilderness for four years.   But Trump makes solidarity impossible.   I wish it were not so.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #215 on: May 16, 2016, 02:10:23 am »
More Priebus-as-butt-boy:

1 Corinthians 11:

…11But now I am writing you not to associate with anyone who claims to be a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a verbal abuser, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. 12What business of mine is it to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?  13God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.”…

My vote is my moral judge of character whether someone is fit to be a leader.  Someone we can look to and count on to have good moral judgment.  To care about people and to do their best to keep the peace but in certain circumstances be ready to fight.  To fight in order to keep peace is moral.  To keep other safe.  What better to lay down your life for another...........  Trump is already disqualified.  He is disgusting.  Take for instance even after the death of Princess Diana he is on sex talk show telling the world he could have bagged Princess Diana.  The world already wants to rebuke Trump because he isn't fit for office.  He makes a habit of getting even.  He tells false stories about people when he thinks they are mean.  He isn't true or good.  He isn't fit.  He could never go to another country and be counted on to be professional.  Rather we would have to worry about what he is going to say about foreign leaders wives or children.  What he will say about their country that has nothing to do with diplomacy but with his very odd and rude character.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #216 on: May 16, 2016, 02:15:25 am »
If Trump suffers an historic loss,  Trumpism will be repudiated.   If that's the case, wouldn't those who stood on principle reap the political rewards?

Look,  the bottom line is we all going to suffer for this.  Every last one of us,  because we will be in the wilderness for four years.   But Trump makes solidarity impossible.   I wish it were not so.

I resigned myself to being in the wilderness in 08 and believed then that people would have to feel a lot of pain before they either wised up and learned from it or it killed them. The day after the great fail of 12, I emailed two of the now fanatical Trumpers on FR with a basic roadmap of this election and how it would come down. I sent @Catherine of Aragon a copy of it recently. Perhaps if she still has it, she will post it. Because it is scarily accurate. Not because I'm special with precognition, but because Americans are predictable herd animals that need to feel a lot more pain before their survival instinct kicks in. Assuming they have one left. And thats far from a given.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #217 on: May 16, 2016, 02:19:45 am »
I resigned myself to being in the wilderness in 08 and believed then that people would have to feel a lot of pain before they either wised up and learned from it or it killed them. The day after the great fail of 12, I emailed two of the now fanatical Trumpers on FR with a basic roadmap of this election and how it would come down. I sent @Catherine of Aragon a copy of it recently. Perhaps if she still has it, she will post it. Because it is scarily accurate. Not because I'm special with precognition, but because Americans are predictable herd animals that need to feel a lot more pain before their survival instinct kicks in. Assuming they have one left. And thats far from a given.

For a guy who initially didn't want to stay, you've become a real stalwart here!  Belated welcome and keep up the good work!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2016, 02:27:54 am »
For a guy who initially didn't want to stay, you've become a real stalwart here!  Belated welcome and keep up the good work!

I apparently had more frustration built up with political idiocy than I first suspected... ;)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2016, 02:32:11 am »
To add, it is cutting into my quality time with my new VR headset which upsets me further. Now if people would simply get their heads straightened out so I could get back to Lydia in Skyrim, I'd appreciate it. But alas, they taunt me with Trumpisms and so I am forced to remain in your world longer than I'd planned... 8888crybaby
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:33:35 am by Norm Lenhart »

A-Lert

« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2016, 02:44:38 am »
First, spare me the word games. You made excuses not 2 days ago, claiming recent actions were years old occurrences  and disappeared.'

No word games. You said I don't answer questions, but when asked for examples, you come up with BS. Post the question if you have it or admit you lied.

Second, you most assuredly associated Reagan with FDR, a leftist. If you have to lie, be more cagey about it.

I posted a fact. Reagan voted for FDR 4 times. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2016, 02:48:58 am »
First, spare me the word games. You made excuses not 2 days ago, claiming recent actions were years old occurrences  and disappeared.'

No word games. You said I don't answer questions, but when asked for examples, you come up with BS. Post the question if you have it or admit you lied.

Second, you most assuredly associated Reagan with FDR, a leftist. If you have to lie, be more cagey about it.

I posted a fact. Reagan voted for FDR 4 times.

And ignored that he renounced his Democrat years totally. And ignored me pointing it out. And ignored the FACT that Trump renounced NONE of his Dem support. NONE of his HILLARY support. That's, at best, a lie of omission. You didnt address the point I made. You haven't addressed MANY points I made.  Anyone with eyes can read back through this very thread and see you ducking and dodging. You play word games and flatly ignore things. But thats expected of Trump fanatics. In fact it is their calling card.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:50:05 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2016, 03:04:11 am »

I think Thunderbird still is under the dreaded $5 wine ceiling I observe.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2016, 03:12:28 am »

Good points.

Wingnut

« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2016, 03:49:09 am »
I think Thunderbird still is under the dreaded $5 wine ceiling I observe.

Have you tried a combination of creme de menthe and Ripple?  It is called the "Cripple."  or mix Ripple with champagne and it makes a "Champipple"

I always say if you  flavored fortified wine route, one might as well go for the Leader of the Pack.   4 out of 5 wino's choose..Wild Irish Rose.