Author Topic: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'  (Read 20420 times)

Silver Pines

Re: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2016, 10:58:28 pm »
I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your cyber breath trying to make sense of her!  She has the worst case of Trump disease on record!

I guess it was a rhetorical question, anyway.  I expected to see threats and begging when they finally got what they wanted and it sunk in that, yes, we meant exactly what we said all along.

Wingnut

« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2016, 11:01:38 pm »
What booster shots were those? The only shots I have taken recently were Jack Daniels. Will that work?

Down at Dino's Bar And Grill?  The Boy's were back in town so you are good!  :beer:

A-Lert

« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2016, 11:14:30 pm »
Dont get uppity about answering questions. You've ducked a lot of them sport.

Then you'll have no problem referring me to three or four I missed so that I can address them?

Funny thing about non conservatives. They get a lot of things confused. Ronnie mentioned it actually. You know so many things that aren't so. Wanna sit at the conservative table? Act like one. Until then, don't complain. You can throw yourself on the floor and scream for the candybar all you like. You arent getting the candybar. Ind it's pretty childish to sit here whining about how conservative you are when your every statement is in support of Donald Trump, the thrice married tranny supporter who donates to Hillary.

The incessant whining comes from the holier-than-thou, right wing ideologues. Trump is going to be the Republican candidate. Your preferred candidate lost. You're angry. You aren't going to vote for Trump. Fine, don't. Most of us have understood it since it was first stated last year. Restating it here daily only makes the neverTrumps out to be angry sore losers.

Ronald Reagan, twice married and FBI informer voted for FDR 4 times. Did that make him non conservative?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2016, 11:15:03 pm »
Down at Dino's Bar And Grill?  The Boy's were back in town so you are good!  :beer:

Meh...REAL CONSERVATIVE MEN would drink Genessee Beer, brewed from the pure crystalline waters of the Genessee River near Rochester! (that sorta caught on fire a couple times...)

Not this Kentucky baby milk stuff....

LIKE MEN!!!!

Manly MEN!!!!

MEN, MEN! MEN!, MEN!...

...er....

sorry...

Too much Xanadu soundtrack....

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2016, 11:17:36 pm »
Dont get uppity about answering questions. You've ducked a lot of them sport.

Then you'll have no problem referring me to three or four I missed so that I can address them?

Funny thing about non conservatives. They get a lot of things confused. Ronnie mentioned it actually. You know so many things that aren't so. Wanna sit at the conservative table? Act like one. Until then, don't complain. You can throw yourself on the floor and scream for the candybar all you like. You arent getting the candybar. Ind it's pretty childish to sit here whining about how conservative you are when your every statement is in support of Donald Trump, the thrice married tranny supporter who donates to Hillary.

The incessant whining comes from the holier-than-thou, right wing ideologues. Trump is going to be the Republican candidate. Your preferred candidate lost. You're angry. You aren't going to vote for Trump. Fine, don't. Most of us have understood it since it was first stated last year. Restating it here daily only makes the neverTrumps out to be angry sore losers.

Ronald Reagan, twice married and FBI informer voted for FDR 4 times. Did that make him non conservative?

Well we can start with your dodge of fanatical Trumpers calling for the death of non trump voters or had you conviniently forgotten that already? Lets start there.

And using Reagan as an example of leftism just makes my point. You neglected to mention his very public renouncemment of his Dem years. Actions. Not words.

Trump has renounced nothing.

A-Lert

« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2016, 11:18:59 pm »
Sounds like a complete hypocrite to me.

Ideologues have  comprehension limitations.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2016, 11:21:47 pm »
I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your cyber breath trying to make sense of her!  She has the worst case of Trump disease on record!

@Bigun

If you ever work up the guts to take me off ignore ... I want you to know that I'm here, I'm staying, I'm going to win and I love living rent free in your head.   :bighug:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:24:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2016, 11:23:09 pm »
Right in Virginia, let me ask you something.

We spent months warning you folks that we wouldn't support Trump if you insisted on pushing him to the nomination.  Did you think we were kidding?  Or that we'd just cave when it actually happened? 

Apparently you were not kidding.

Neither am I.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2016, 11:23:19 pm »
Ideologues have  comprehension limitations.

Recognizing the reality of the situation is something a realist should embrace. Not call 'Ideologue". Repeating incorrect information as you do is neither realist nor conservative so what are you really?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2016, 11:23:37 pm »
If you ever work up the guts to take me off ignore ... I want you to know that I'm here, I'm staying, I'm going to win and I love living rent free in your head.   :bighug:
The bill is in the mail, darlin'.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2016, 11:27:55 pm »
The bill is in the mail, darlin'.

In your dreams, dear.  In. Your. Dreams. 

A-Lert

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2016, 11:28:56 pm »
Well we can start with your dodge of fanatical Trumpers calling for the death of non trump voters or had you conviniently forgotten that already? Lets start there.

We can start, but what is the question? Please post it as it was directed at me.

And using Reagan as an example of leftism just makes my point. You neglected to mention his very public renouncemment of his Dem years. Actions. Not words.

I wasn't using Reagan as an example of "leftism". I posted factual information. That you don't like it makes it no less factual.

http://firstprinciplesjournal.com/articles.aspx?article=1082

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2016, 11:29:03 pm »
In your dreams, dear.  In. Your. Dreams. 

Boy Bill Clinton is looking really old these days.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2016, 11:30:48 pm »
@Bigun

You can ignore people here!? LOL...what and lose all the entertainment value of watching all the Trumpdavidians impale themselves and go the way of the Mittens...RINOs always lose.  :chairbang:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A-Lert

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2016, 11:31:53 pm »
Recognizing the reality of the situation is something a realist should embrace. Not call 'Ideologue". Repeating incorrect information as you do is neither realist nor conservative so what are you really?

Your continued  false accusations continue to embarrass conservatism.

« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2016, 11:32:44 pm »
Boy Bill Clinton is looking really old these days.

Maybe if you get your eyeglass prescription changed you'll be able to not only see more clearly, but think more clearly, too.

Here's hopin'   :beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2016, 11:32:58 pm »

We can start, but what is the question? Please post it as it was directed at me.

I wasn't using Reagan as an example of "leftism". I posted factual information. That you don't like it makes it no less factual.

http://firstprinciplesjournal.com/articles.aspx?article=1082

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style

First, spare me the word games. You made excuses not 2 days ago, claiming recent actions were years old occurrences  and disappeared.'

Second, you most assuredly associated Reagan with FDR, a leftist. If you have to lie, be more cagey about it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2016, 11:33:39 pm »
@Bigun

B O R E I N G! ! !  :boring:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2016, 11:33:54 pm »

Mittens...RINOs always lose.  :chairbang:

I guess that explains Ted Cruz   :tongue2:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2016, 11:34:33 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=728904
RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'
Sunday, May 15, 2016 11:29 AM

Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus declared Sunday ...in an interview with CBS News' "Face the Nation," Priebus warns against a third-party attempt at "blowing everything up." 

Conservatism will be BLOWN UP if Trump is president.  He must be defeated one way or another.  The man is not rational and I don't want his finger next to the red button.

« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2016, 11:34:33 pm »
B O R E I N G! ! !  :boring:

Yes, my friend, yes you are.   :seeya:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2016, 11:34:45 pm »
Maybe if you get your eyeglass prescription changed you'll be able to not only see more clearly, but think more clearly, too.

Here's hopin'   :beer:

Well they hang around with the same pedo and fund Bill's wife so I'm sure you understand how hard it can be to tell them apart at times.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2016, 11:37:57 pm »
I guess that explains Ted Cruz   :tongue2:

Thank you. Not that I needed it, but that just confirms you really don't know what conservatism is. I'm sorry for your confusion. RINOs like Trumdavidians are always losing touch with reality.  :talkhand:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2016, 11:38:49 pm »

Thank you. Not that I needed it, but that just confirms you really don't know what conservatism is.

There is a lot of that problem on this thread it seems.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2016, 11:39:49 pm »
Well they hang around with the same pedo and fund Bill's wife so I'm sure you understand how hard it can be to tell them apart at times.

Hey hey now, I'm sure the presumptive Suh-jester in Chief is not a pedo...he's too busy lusting after his own daughter to consider it  :boring: