Author Topic: Dark tales of molesting beauty queens and raping his ex-wife. Claims of racism and cosying up to the mafia. As he gets ever closer to the White House... Trump is stripped bare  (Read 10037 times)

Offline Henry Noel

The people who saw the evil and knew it for what it was (and many of the youth were oblivious, for they had not been taught what evil was) either left, resisted, or went along out of fear.

One of the chief elements of fear was fear of communism. Between the two extremes of Nazism and communism people felt that they had no choice but to choose whatever they considered the lesser of two incredibly dangerous evils.

Of course I'm not saying that Trump is NoNo. But he is, I believe, our dry run for him.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hey Frank!  Did you ever see the play "The Producers," without all the nasty nazi stuff?
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/15/school-removes-swastikas-from-satirical-play-requiring-swastikas/
It is actually better, when you don't have to be reminded that an evil man was given power by the foolish citizens of his country.
NY values for a NY school play.
Just one Navajo and it's all over...(mirror image of the unmentionable one)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What a disgusting face.  Who could vote for that? 
I'm not sure anyone else caught your subtle reference because the actual quote is...
"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?"

Very nice.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

One of the chief elements of fear was fear of communism. Between the two extremes of Nazism and communism people felt that they had no choice but to choose whatever they considered the lesser of two incredibly dangerous evils.
That is a brilliant observation that I will be stealing and repeating frequently as my own thoughts in the coming months.   :laugh:

Offline Henry Noel

That is a brilliant observation that I will be stealing and repeating frequently as my own thoughts in the coming months.   :laugh:

Just another brilliant observation from the keen mind of History. Public domain, don't you know?

A-Lert

Trump opened that door. Don't blame other people if they walk inside and make themselves at home.

Ah yes, HE did it so we can do it. Sounds like grade school.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now you know how ridiculous Trump supporters look to the rest of us.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

NeverTrumps are so immature and emotional!  :laughingdog:

At least we're not following someone with HIT*LER like leadership, personality and mentality!   ****sheep**** ****sheep****

#NeverTrump

Offline Henry Noel

Yes, it is a bit emotionally immature, and quite unlike me. If I were running for the Presidency do you think I could get a pass?

Wingnut

That is the face my son used to make when he sharted.

Trump may have a serious medical problem.  I suggest a anal manometry or a defecography.  After those procedures they could move further south and check his rectum.

Offline libertybele

That is the face my son used to make when he sharted.

Trump may have a serious medical problem.  I suggest a anal manometry or a defecography.  After those procedures they could move further south and check his rectum.

Maybe he has a small bowel obstruction and that's why such filth spews from his nasty mouth.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Of course I'm not saying that Trump is NoNo. But he is, I believe, our dry run for him.

From what I've read none of the dictators were like "NoNo" until they were.  Power corrupts.   Our system of government is built on checks and balances.  Many of which are currently being ignored.

The solution isn't a "different" dictator.  The solution is the rule of law and restoring our Constitution.  Trump won't do that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Henry Noel

Trump may have a serious medical problem.  I suggest a anal manometry or a defecography.

Ah, but the question is, could you find a dentist willing to do it?

Offline Henry Noel

From what I've read none of the dictators were like "NoNo" until they were.  Power corrupts.   Our system of government is built on checks and balances.  Many of which are currently being ignored.

The solution isn't a "different" dictator.  The solution is the rule of law and restoring our Constitution.  Trump won't do that.

The best example is the Roman Republic. They had a Senate and consulship that were supposed to act as foils to the rule of the mob. Over time they grew indifferent and effete, allowing powerful strongmen to seize control of the state by pandering to the clamors of the masses.

Wingnut

Ah, but the question is, could you find a dentist willing to do it?

He could do it himself! On Himself.  He's so talented.

"Here he is folks, the leader of the plaque. Watch him suck up that gas. Oh My God!
He's a dentist and he'll never ever be any good. Who wants their teeth done by the Marqui DeSade?
Oh, that hurts! Wait! I'm not numb! Eh, Shut Up! Open Wide! Here I Come"

A-Lert

Now you know how ridiculous Trump supporters look to the rest of us.

I've seen little evidence of Trump supporters using the childish tactics  and insults used by  neverTrumps  on this site.

A-Lert

At least we're not following someone with HIT*LER like leadership, personality and mentality!   ****sheep**** ****sheep****

#NeverTrump
[/quote

:mauslaff: :bigsilly: 000hehehehe 88finger point

Online Smokin Joe

He could do it himself! On Himself.  He's so talented.

"Here he is folks, the leader of the plaque. Watch him suck up that gas. Oh My God!
He's a dentist and he'll never ever be any good. Who wants their teeth done by the Marqui DeSade?
Oh, that hurts! Wait! I'm not numb! Eh, Shut Up! Open Wide! Here I Come"
Steve Martin's best role, imho.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Steve Martin's best role, imho.

I agree....I might add....He was mush better than Nicholson in the role...IMHO.

Online Smokin Joe

I agree....I might add....He was mush better than Nicholson in the role...IMHO.
In all fairness, the original was shot in two days. Still, I liked Martin's character better.

C S Lewis

Offline Fantom

See?  And I was merely commenting on the Phantom of the Opera's hidden face.  I actually liked it.

:beer:

Oh, so THAT is how one spells Phantom...... Damn Phonics.

Anywho.. do not think we are going to take long showers together.  ****sheep****
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline R4 TrumPence

Oh, so THAT is how one spells Phantom...... Damn Phonics.

Anywho.. do not think we are going to take long showers together.  ****sheep****

OK, that is creeping me out  :bolt:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
NeverTrumps are so immature and emotional!  :laughingdog:

Donald Trump

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base." — on Fox News host Megyn Kelly, after she moderated a GOP debate

Donald Trump

"Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And [Republican candidate Marco Rubio] referred to my hands — if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee." — on his penis.

3. “All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

4. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

5. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

didn’t know the air conditioner didn’t work and sweated like dogs, and they didn’t know the room was too big because they didn’t have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL!!!!!!  I AM THE EMOTIONAL AND IMMATURE PERSON?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.