Author Topic: Dark tales of molesting beauty queens and raping his ex-wife. Claims of racism and cosying up to the mafia. As he gets ever closer to the White House... Trump is stripped bare  (Read 10035 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What the hell is this shit? We are now scrubbing important historical figures from the site even though they are not being directed towards anyone? This is goddam ridiculous.
H1tler
H!tler
Hit-Ler
Hitl3r
Hit!er
Hi+ler

I have Tourettes.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

H1tler
H!tler
Hit-Ler
Hitl3r
Hit!er
Hi+ler

I have Tourettes.

I have no idea what you said there, but I do know that Donny Trump reminds me of a diminutive Teutonic sort of chap with unusual facial hair and a fetish for the forbidden. This person I compare him to may or may not be a figment of my imagination. I am not sure anymore. 

I have no idea what you said there, but I do know that Donny Trump reminds me of a diminutive Teutonic sort of chap with unusual facial hair and a fetish for the forbidden. This person I compare him to may or may not be a figment of my imagination. I am not sure anymore.

I've heard Trump suffers from monorchism.

Offline libertybele

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:25:48 am by Once-Ler »

Online DCPatriot

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:19:23 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Possibly, but I will invoke the "Trump" paradigm in this instance.  Now granted it is third grade stuff.. well maybe second grade stuff... such is where trump leads us.

Ah, but I digress, to invoke the trump paradigm of.."You Started It". 'Member a comment by you about "Hidden Face"...concerning me? 

So I guess...Pocket Pool... we now have a binding inside joke.  :beer:

See?  And I was merely commenting on the Phantom of the Opera's hidden face.  I actually liked it.

:beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

I read sometime back about an alleged historical figure (not sure if he is real or fictional) that ran a country or air ship to the east of us that may or may not have suffered from that alleged disformity. I am not really sure that I just wrote that sentence so don;t take my word on that.

Offline HootOwl

Trump doesn't drink because he needs to maintain control as a flaming narcissist- nothing to do with values or morals of which he has none.
****sheep****
Why are we just learning about this now?

Offline Frank Cannon

testing

Holy Molyl!!! That really is Rafael!

I hate to tell you those pics are faked. I came to find out tonight that no history records are available prior to 1979. There was no black and white photography from '79 on.

BTW, don't question it if you know whats good for you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

What a disgusting face.  Who could vote for that? 

I was thinking of all the things Trump has made fun of.  What a big deal he made out of Kasich eating.  For goodness sakes.  Most of the people who attend Trump rally's probably could relate to the 30 minute lunch.  They are working people and they don't get the opportunity to take tiny bites and enjoy lunch.  Nope,  its big bites and chew fast.  In the car, or while you work.  In a check out line.  My eating isn't as disgusting as Trumps face.  I would rather take big bites than choke down Trumps phony etiquette.  Not all of us get to have lunch on golden plates.  The big baboon that is out of touch with normal working class people.  I can't stand those rich people who think that they can be critical of every thing a person does.

Just another reason I don't like Trump.  Don't like judgmental people who think they are better than everyone else.  That is Trump.  What are people thinking?

I hope he made it to the bathroom.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 05:33:24 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Henry Noel

Donald, he only had one ball,
Christie, had two, but they were small,
Carson, was not worth parsin',
And Lewandowski was too close to call.

Kasich, was anybody's guess,
JimRob, was just a total mess,
Ryan, was only lyin',
And Sarah Palin had no balls at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvWLMkxSwIo
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

That wasn't the fellow we now know as a monster, but someone who was held in high regard for rebuilding his country, for making it great again. The monster came later.

They knew perfectly well what they were getting. They chose to ignore the dark side, in the hope of the good things he promised.

A-Lert

Donald, he only had one ball,
Christie, had two, but they were small,
Carson, was not worth parsin',
And Lewandowski was too close to call.

Kasich, was anybody's guess,
JimRob, was just a total mess,
Ryan, was only lyin',
And Sarah Palin had no balls at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvWLMkxSwIo

Wow, how mature! :facepalm2:

A-Lert

What a disgusting face.  Who could vote for that? 

I was thinking of all the things Trump has made fun of.  What a big deal he made out of Kasich eating.  For goodness sakes.  Most of the people who attend Trump rally's probably could relate to the 30 minute lunch.  They are working people and they don't get the opportunity to take tiny bites and enjoy lunch.  Nope,  its big bites and chew fast.  In the car, or while you work.  In a check out line.  My eating isn't as disgusting as Trumps face.  I would rather take big bites than choke down Trumps phony etiquette.  Not all of us get to have lunch on golden plates.  The big baboon that is out of touch with normal working class people.  I can't stand those rich people who think that they can be critical of every thing a person does.

Just another reason I don't like Trump.  Don't like judgmental people who think they are better than everyone else.  That is Trump.  What are people thinking?

I hope he made it to the bathroom.

NeverTrumps are so immature and emotional!  :laughingdog:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They knew perfectly well what they were getting. They chose to ignore the dark side, in the hope of the good things he promised.
Very good.

The rest of the world saw the shiny face and wanted to see nothing else until it could not ignore what was before them.

The people who saw the evil and knew it for what it was (and many of the youth were oblivious, for they had not been taught what evil was) either left, resisted, or went along out of fear.

Those who bought in from the inside likely knew exactly what they were getting, but it played to their emotions and benefit at first, or they thought it neutral, to them. That was not a principled stand, not an absolute judgement against a metric of what is universally right or wrong, but a 'What will fill my belly?' mentality.

Much is at risk when principle is cast aside.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:47:11 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Henry Noel

Wow, how mature! :facepalm2:

About as mature as a Presidential candidate talking about the size of his ding-dong on national television.

Offline Henry Noel

NeverTrumps are so immature and emotional!  :laughingdog:

Trump opened that door. Don't blame other people if they walk inside and make themselves at home.

I hate to tell you those pics are faked. I came to find out tonight that no history records are available prior to 1979. There was no black and white photography from '79 on.

BTW, don't question it if you know whats good for you.

Hey Frank!  Did you ever see the play "The Producers," without all the nasty nazi stuff?
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/15/school-removes-swastikas-from-satirical-play-requiring-swastikas/
It is actually better, when you don't have to be reminded that an evil man was given power by the foolish citizens of his country.
NY values for a NY school play.