Author Topic: Dark tales of molesting beauty queens and raping his ex-wife. Claims of racism and cosying up to the mafia. As he gets ever closer to the White House... Trump is stripped bare  (Read 9987 times)

Offline libertybele

It's just that we'd wish you'd use the doggy door to poop in the yard and not in the house. 

You guyz are getting so frantic.  It's a smile a minute for me and many Trump supporters here....to watch you further alienate yourselves.

Trump is meeting with Ryan today...and my prediction is that Ryan will say they agree on more GOP positions than not. 

Once Ryan backs Trump publicly...which could come this afternoon...it's game over and whatever is left of this miserable PARTY can start to rebuild itself.

In the meantime, that moral high horse you guyz are on?  It makes your a$$ look big.

Unfortunately, Trump continues to alienate himself from the non-supporters by continually changing positions on key issues. Is that not a concern of yours?? It is game over that Trump will be the GOP nominee, that's a given.  A Ryan endorsement isn't necessarily golden as many have seen Ryan as a Republican who panders to the left.  Ryan IS the establishment; the exact opposite of what the Trump 'brand' was supposedly against as he represented himself as non-establishment and an outsider... or now that Trump has the nomination, has that changed as well?  The ONLY way that the GOP party is ever going to heal is if it gets back to conservative principles, the very foundation upon which the Constitution and this Country were founded upon.  The only thing that Trump continues to reassure me of is he is very likely to move further to the left than any of the Republican establishment members of Congress.  I am of the firm opinion that liberalism hasn't worked in the past, isn't working now and won't work in the future.  Trump and Hillary will continue to swing this country to the left.

#NeverTrump   #NeverHillary

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:48:17 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

The comparison to Hitler was appropriate. He made a great deal of his "virtue" in the way of abstaining from alcohol, tobacco and drugs. He was appointed following a burst of nationalism and established his rule through a cult of personality. He was a seminal figure in world affairs; probably the most significant political figure in history. To not take note of this is to bury one's head in the sand and deny history.

Let's not forget Hitler was very flatulent because of the vegetarianism. Trump is very flatulent as well.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Where he lost me and a lot of other Conservatives is when he went bat shit crazy with the false claims against Cruz...comparing Ben Carson to a child molester...claiming Rafael Cruz was part of a plot to JFK etc.

Then there is the fact that he is very well documented by his own words and deeds ad being just as Liberal as Hillary Clinton...right down to his rather large donations to Liberals...their election funds...money laundering schemes and supporting RINO's who would like nothing better than to get rid of the TE Party...the Freedom Caucus and any Conservative left standing in Congress.  All cause for major concern by anyone who considers themselves Conservative.

And we won't mention his recent back peddling from a lot of the positions he took early on that attracted so many followers.

I understand your hurt...putting every bit of your soul behind Ted Cruz.  But we can only knead your necks for so long. 

Getting into bed with Glenn Beck, and letting his father open his pie hole, destroyed Ted Cruz' candidacy with the voters.

But in all honesty...what has really turned me off the most is the Trump Mob.  The fanatical supporters of the Orange Mussolini who go on and on babbling inane platitudes like "either you support Trump or you're for Hillary."  Any criticism or questioning of The Donald is met with a swarm attack of Trump zealots demanding absolute fealty to Donald or else.

It's worse than when the Ron Paul cultists would show up with their idiotic talk of how Ron Paul was the only "true Conservative" and how everyone from Reagan to Jim DeMint was a RINO if they didn't support Dr. Nuts.

In fact I know may Conservatives that would mock and laugh at the Paulistas for that rhetoric who are now spouting the exact same rhetoric except in support of Donald Trump.

That's just retarded...especially since we haven't even reached the general election yet.

This is the precise time to vet and discuss the problems we have with a particular candidate and figure out ways to at least get him to bring Conservatives to the table.

But apparently because it's Trump we're all just supposed to fall in line and marvel at the brilliance of his progressive populist crap that even his own campaign manager is on the record as saying is just an act to get the crowds riled up.

The only ones on a "high horse" are the ones like you insisting that we fall in lock step with your zealotry for Donny.

Sorry...I don't blindly follow along in cults of personality. 

Especially when that cult is following someone over a cliff.

I understand your angst.

'You' love and respect the Constitution so much and Ted Cruz would have protected it as President.  (even though he'd be better on SCOTUS)

But putting your petty grievances aside when it's Trump is impossible for you....therefore we must conclude the Constitution isn't that important to you.

It must be a terrible dilemma for you.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Unfortunately, Trump continues to alienate himself from the non-supporters by continually changing positions on key issues. Is that not a concern of yours?? It is game over that Trump will be the GOP nominee, that's a given.  A Ryan endorsement isn't necessarily golden as many have seen Ryan as a Republican who panders to the left.  Ryan IS the establishment; the exact opposite of what the Trump 'brand' was supposedly against as he represented himself as non-establishment and an outsider... or now that Trump has the nomination, has that changed as well?  The ONLY way that the GOP party is ever going to heal is if it gets back to conservative principles, the very foundation upon which the Constitution and this Country were founded upon.  The only thing that Trump continues to reassure me of is he is very likely to move further to the left than any of the Republican establishment members of Congress.  I am of the firm opinion that liberalism hasn't worked in the past, isn't working now and won't work in the future.  Trump and Hillary will continue to swing this country to the left.

#NeverTrump   #NeverHillary

Come on, LB!   :laugh:

We know damned well he's not going to "ban Muslims".   

We'll settle for the same scrutiny they give any air-traveler trying to bring fluid-filled containers in their carry-on.   

We will settle for PROFILING of any Middle Eastern/Asian entering our country.  We'll settle for shutting off the spigot until they know WTF is here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

It's just that we'd wish you'd use the doggy door to poop in the yard and not in the house. 

You guyz are getting so frantic.  It's a smile a minute for me and many Trump supporters here....to watch you further alienate yourselves.

Trump is meeting with Ryan today...and my prediction is that Ryan will say they agree on more GOP positions than not. 

Once Ryan backs Trump publicly...which could come this afternoon...it's game over and whatever is left of this miserable PARTY can start to rebuild itself.

In the meantime, that moral high horse you guyz are on?  It makes your a$$ look big.

You are delusional. First off, there is no smiling from you. You got your panties in a bunch on this very thread last night and announced you were going to do something more enjoyable than this. I believe it was some schlock on Netflix.

I also do not see one ounce of frantic from any #NeverTrump person. Actually I see a lot of pointing and laughing at the fraud you have put all your hopes and dreams in. Hell, you guys still have the TCG clubhouse going so you can all still tell each other that Trump is the second coming of Christ without any questioning. Nothing says confidence in ideas like closed groups.

Finally, I will stick with morality over your vapid dismissals of a guy who is a is a serial philanderer, calls people fat whores when he doesn't get his way and openly encourages violence when there is dissent to his flaky ideology. Wonder what the culture is going to be like in 4 years if the loser Trump manages to cobble together the $2 billion to match what Hitlary will have to get into the WH?

BTW, why do you care about Ryan? Trump said he was an irrelevant loser. What does he need him for to do anything......unless Trump sees what everyone else does that he fractured the party past repair and he is going to need him to do a half assed mending.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:07:38 pm by Frank Cannon »

Online DCPatriot

You are delusional. First off, there is no smiling from you. You got your panties in a bunch on this very thread last night and announced you were going to do something more enjoyable than this. I believe it was some schlock on Netflix.

I also do not see one ounce of frantic from any #NeverTrump person. Actually I see a lot of pointing and laughing at the fraud you have put all your hopes and dreams in. Hell, you guys still have the TCG clubhouse going so you can all still tell each other that Trump is the second coming of Christ without any questioning. Nothing says confidence in ideas like closed groups.

Finally, I will stick with morality over your vapid dismissals of a guy who is a is a serial philanderer, calls people fat whores when he doesn't get his way and openly encourages violence when there is dissent to his flaky ideology. Wonder what the culture is going to be like in 4 years if the loser Trump manages to cobble together the $2 billion to match what Hitlary will have to get into the WH?

BTW, why do you care about Ryan? Trump said he was an irrelevant loser. What does he need him for to do anything......unless Trump sees what everyone else does that he fractured the party past repair and he is going to need him to do a half assed mending.

I appreciate your, ....excuse the pun, "Frankness".

Let's talk again after Ryan tells us what happened in their meeting.

This is a courtship dance, Frank.  Nothing more.

...furthermore...after reading 8 hours of Trump hate in here...being a seasoned citizen...I know that things always look different in the morning.    :beer:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:12:30 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I understand your hurt...putting every bit of your soul behind Ted Cruz.  But we can only knead your necks for so long. 

Getting into bed with Glenn Beck, and letting his father open his pie hole, destroyed Ted Cruz' candidacy with the voters.

I understand your angst.

Then you understand nothing about me and you're just being an arrogant prigg.

I'm neither hurt nor displaying any angst about this.  Disaapontment because yet again we as a party have failed to nominate the most Conservative candidate in the field...of course...but then I was that way starting with Bob Dole in 1996.

The rest of the drivel in the above quoted post is perfect display of what disgusts us about the followers of the Oranged Faced Peckerwood.

Thanks for proving the over all point I was making.

'You' love and respect the Constitution so much and Ted Cruz would have protected it as President.  (even though he'd be better on SCOTUS)

Cruz is more needed as a President than as a judge.  And here's a hint for you...Donny ain't going to nominate a Constitutional Conservative to the bench.

But putting your petty grievances aside when it's Trump is impossible for you....

I guess you missed the part where I said that I would vote for him.

Oh wait you skipped over an entire section of what I wrote that didn't fit with the sneering obtuse response you posted.

therefore we must conclude the Constitution isn't that important to you.

Please show me in anything Trump has said or done where he respects the Constitution?

Has he even READ the Constitution?

What has Trump said he's going to do IF he's elected to restore balance in the separation of powers that Obama has obliterated and Congress had done nothing to stop?

We know where Trump stands on property rights and states rights.  He stands right on top of them and wipes his feet on them.

So tell me again who doesn't think the Constitution is important to whom?

It must be a terrible dilemma for you.   :shrug:

No dilemma for me.  I'm looking at the entire situation with clear eyes...you're the one with your head co-located with your fourth point of contact when it comes to Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline MBB1984

Dark tales of molesting beauty queens and raping his ex-wife. Claims of racism and cosying up to the mafia. As he gets ever closer to the White House... Trump is stripped bare

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578088/Dark-tales-molesting-beauty-queens-raping-ex-wife-Claims-racism-cosying-mafia-gets-closer-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html#ixzz48NXEkuvL

excerpt
excerpted!

another excerpt

I AM HILLARY CLINTON AND I FULLY ENDORSE THIS MESSAGE!

Online DCPatriot

Please show me in anything Trump has said or done where he respects the Constitution?

Has he even READ the Constitution?

What has Trump said he's going to do IF he's elected to restore balance in the separation of powers that Obama has obliterated and Congress had done nothing to stop?

We know where Trump stands on property rights and states rights.  He stands right on top of them and wipes his feet on them.

So tell me again who doesn't think the Constitution is important to whom?

No dilemma for me.  I'm looking at the entire situation with clear eyes...you're the one with your head co-located with your fourth point of contact when it comes to Trump.

A Republican-led Congress will have a strong leash on Mr. Trump.

Regarding Trump and the Constitution....that's NOT the point.

The point is what Hillary Clinton and an activist LEFTIST Supreme Court will do to it.

Focus....and snap the hell out of it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I AM HILLARY CLINTON AND I FULLY ENDORSE THIS MESSAGE!

Wouldn't surprise me if the idea for this story originated from inside her campaign.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Frank Cannon

I appreciate your, ....excuse the pun, "Frankness".

Let's talk again after Ryan tells us what happened in their meeting.

This is a courtship dance, Frank.  Nothing more.

...furthermore...after reading 8 hours of Trump hate in here...being a seasoned citizen...I know that things always look different in the morning.    :beer:

I'm confused about why someone who is exuberantly supporting a nominee that rails against the establishment is concerned about a meeting with the establishment. Whatever Ryan says when the meeting is over, the anti Trump folks are still going to A} Not vote, B} Vote 3rd Party or C} Vote Hitlary. It isn't going to change one thing. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:18:38 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And you know this how exactly?

Because they kept Obama in check?

Because a Republican Congress didn't let GWB run up the deficit more than any President in history until Obama got elected?

OF course its not. Because you know he's not moored to the Constitution...he'd much prefer to remain in the post Constitutional era we are living in....easier to ignore things that way.

The point is what Hillary Clinton and an activist LEFTIST Supreme Court will do to it.

Give me any solid evidence you have that trump will appoint a Constitutional Conservative in the mold of Scalia, Alito or Thomas to the bench?

Face it...Trump is more likely to appoint his abortion loving sister or this gun grabbing Merrick garland before he appoints anyone even close to the credentials of Nino Scalia.

IMO it wouldn't surprise me to see him make Chris Christie his AG IF Trump makes it that far.

Physician...heal thyself.

Offline Henry Noel

Careful, the owner of this site as said she doesn't permit dictator comparisons.

Well, I certainly wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler. I was simply pointing out that when a person plumes himself on not drinking, smoking or doing drugs, he's not really establishing himself as a model of right conduct. That's weak, if you ask me. The Unabomber never smoked, drank or did drugs. Ted Bundy saved people's lives working at a suicide crisis hotline center. John Wayne Gacy entertained sick kids at children's hospitals. I wouldn't have commended any of them to mercy on those accounts.

The reason I used Schicklgruber as an example is because he was a well-known political figure whose rise involved the same elements as those pertaining to Trump.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online DCPatriot

And you know this how exactly?

Because they kept Obama in check?

Because a Republican Congress didn't let GWB run up the deficit more than any President in history until Obama got elected?

OF course its not. Because you know he's not moored to the Constitution...he'd much prefer to remain in the post Constitutional era we are living in....easier to ignore things that way.

Give me any solid evidence you have that trump will appoint a Constitutional Conservative in the mold of Scalia, Alito or Thomas to the bench?

Face it...Trump is more likely to appoint his abortion loving sister or this gun grabbing Merrick garland before he appoints anyone even close to the credentials of Nino Scalia.

IMO it wouldn't surprise me to see him make Chris Christie his AG IF Trump makes it that far.

Physician...heal thyself.

I appreciate the back and forth, txradioguy.   

We'll see.

Online DCPatriot

Well, I certainly wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler. I was simply pointing out that when a person plumes himself on not drinking, smoking or doing drugs, he's not really establishing himself as a model of right conduct. That's weak, if you ask me. The Unabomber never smoked, drank or did drugs. Ted Bundy saved people's lives working at a suicide crisis hotline center. John Wayne Gacy entertained sick kids at children's hospitals. I wouldn't have commended any of them to mercy on those accounts.

The reason I used Schicklgruber as an example is because he was a well-known political figure whose rise involved the same elements as those pertaining to Trump.

So, use one of the other aforementioned comparisons.

And you were damn-too...comparing Trump to Hitler.    :whistle:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I appreciate the back and forth, txradioguy.   

I do too.  It's nice to have this kind of passionate discussion and disagreement without being told to "lay off the criticism of Trump or leave"...and no I'm not talking about FR with that either LOL!

And just as an FYI...I'm not angry in any of this...I am however very passionate...and sometimes people perceive that as being pissed off.

Online DCPatriot

I do too.  It's nice to have this kind of passionate discussion and disagreement without being told to "lay off the criticism of Trump or leave"...and no I'm not talking about FR with that either LOL!

And just as an FYI...I'm not angry in any of this...I am however very passionate...and sometimes people perceive that as being pissed off.

LOL!  Me too!

I come across as priggish and arrogant because rather than take on a dozen posters one on one...I pick one obviously intelligent one and find myself addressing all of them.

Too old to get into multiple arguments at the same time.

:beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

Pouring all your hopes and dreams into a cult of personality like an Obama voter is something to be snapped out of. The rest of us know that congress isn't going to do squat against the head of their party.......if it even stays GOP. That seems doubtful now because Trump has no coat tails (See special election in NY state). Secondly, when left to his own devices, Donny will put Leftist garbage like his worthless sister on the court.

When all you have to defend your guy is sophistry and wishful thinking in the face of hard quotes and actions by the nominee, your screwed.

Offline Henry Noel

I know someone (can't remember who) of whom it was claimed that the industrialists would keep him on a strong leash.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I like Myst but there are a few mods here who lay down an arbitrary rule whenever it suits their own opinion. I was actually told that referring to Trump as an "orange baboon" was not allowed here.

Online DCPatriot

I know someone (can't remember who) of whom it was claimed that the industrialists would keep him on a strong leash.

"Industrialists" didn't have the power to override a veto.

Online DCPatriot

I like Myst but there are a few mods here who lay down an arbitrary rule whenever it suits their own opinion. I was actually told that referring to Trump as an "orange baboon" was not allowed here.

Yeah....but you've been given a teachable moment.

When sufficient numbers come calling for rooms to rent...you'll put up with crap until everyone gets settled in.

...cause you WANT the business.

Offline libertybele

Come on, LB!   :laugh:

We know damned well he's not going to "ban Muslims".   

We'll settle for the same scrutiny they give any air-traveler trying to bring fluid-filled containers in their carry-on.   

We will settle for PROFILING of any Middle Eastern/Asian entering our country.  We'll settle for shutting off the spigot until they know WTF is here.

Woah.  Wait a minute here.  We know damned well he's not going to ban Muslisms? No, I was never under that impression when he first said it. So, what you are telling me he said it to get voters and had no intention of doing what he stated.  I guess I was hoping for some integrity from our nominee.  I thought he was supposedly NOT going to allow any more Muslims into the country and NO Muslim refugees.  Then he stated he would let the rich ones in.  Seriously??  Why then, should anyone believe a damn word he says?  This is absolutely crazy!  Ya, lets vote for the guy who lies through his teeth on every issue and tells us to just trust him. 

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Henry Noel

So, use one of the other aforementioned comparisons.

And you were damn-too...comparing Trump to Hitler.    :whistle:

Trump isn't Hitler. He hasn't got a moustache, for one thing. And he isn't German. And nobody goes around fanatically screaming "Heil Drumpf!"

Online DCPatriot

Woah.  Wait a minute here.  We know damned well he's not going to ban Muslisms? No, I was never under that impression when he first said it. So, what you are telling me he said it to get voters and had no intention of doing what he stated.  I guess I was hoping for some integrity from our nominee.  I thought he was supposedly NOT going to allow any more Muslims into the country and NO Muslim refugees.  Then he stated he would let the rich ones in.  Seriously??  Why then, should anyone believe a damn word he says?  This is absolutely crazy!  Ya, lets vote for the guy who lies through his teeth on every issue and tells us to just trust him. 

#NeverTrump

He said that he'd like to....here's an example of what we've been talking about here.  That expert advisors can rein him in.

But the jist here is that the average American voter wants the spigot off too....so he achieved his intended goal.