Author Topic: #NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”  (Read 10794 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm NeverTrump and damn proud of it. In my view the election of Trump will permanently destroy Conservatism in this Country.

I disagree. I think,that with any luck at all,that he WILL end up destroying the alleged Republican Party,and thereby,by accident,do America a great service. Once those posers are gone we will be free to create an actual conservative party from the ashes.

Not that Trump gives a damn. By then the checks will have cleared and he will be bragging about how much the Trump name is worth now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Now why is it that the 40% was able to dictate the outcome?

Why is it when the saddling was done the other way around, the mantra was unite behind the candidate to stop the Dem du jour?

Because of cross-over Dim voters voting for him in Republican primaries. Some of whom were even real people that are still alive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
#nevertrump = #alwaysHillary

Let me be the first to tell you,you ain't at FR anymore,and you no longer have to think any damnfool thing Kim Jong Rob programmed you to think.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I disagree. I think,that with any luck at all,that he WILL end up destroying the alleged Republican Party,and thereby,by accident,do America a great service. Once those posers are gone we will be free to create an actual conservative party from the ashes.

Not that Trump gives a damn. By then the checks will have cleared and he will be bragging about how much the Trump name is worth now.
Many on here have admitted that destroying the GOP was their goal to begin with.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

Let me be the first to tell you,you ain't at FR anymore,and you no longer have to think any damnfool thing Kim Jong Rob programmed you to think.
Hi Sneaky, LTNS. good to see ya still kicking around.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I study the 6 Corp Media to see how they do their disinformation to control what we think. The double Flip and other stories source back to the same people. Such as MSNBC etc. Its depressing to see how easy they own the minds of so many conservatives who normally would use their superior analysis skills to see whats happening because of the targeted content used that appeals to their normalcy bias.

The enemy is the Globalists - The open border carve-up America crowd. Its not the people who are Patriots as well as Christians. I see the principles position as articulated by the #neverTrump crowd as not logical. For one the vast majority of the principles at issue are for areas the President has no Constitutional authority to control. The Areas the President can work that can change the areas involving principles we need changed are the Courts (nominations), Education (eliminating Common core, returning control to local) and Religious freedom (Protecting it). This is how you get what you want.

Cruz could not do this as he was owned by special interests. None of the others could either. None of them were the ones to defiine these issues in the Campaign. Trump did. I see no reason to dismiss this yet.

goopo    :thumbsup2:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I study the 6 Corp Media to see how they do their disinformation to control what we think. The double Flip and other stories source back to the same people. Such as MSNBC etc. Its depressing to see how easy they own the minds of so many conservatives who normally would use their superior analysis skills to see whats happening because of the targeted content used that appeals to their normalcy bias.

The enemy is the Globalists - The open border carve-up America crowd. Its not the people who are Patriots as well as Christians. I see the principles position as articulated by the #neverTrump crowd as not logical. For one the vast majority of the principles at issue are for areas the President has no Constitutional authority to control.

The Areas the President can work that can change the areas involving principles we need changed are the Courts (nominations), Education (eliminating Common core, returning control to local) and Religious freedom (Protecting it). This is how you get what you want.
OK, fine.

Cruz could not do this as he was owned by special interests. None of the others could either. None of them were the ones to defiine these issues in the Campaign. Trump did. I see no reason to dismiss this yet.
Huh? Nothing in the above quote is true. When did Trump even mention "religious freedom"? He let Bruce Jenner in Drag into his towers to peddle the "trans in the bathroom" movement just a few days ago. Has Trump even mentioned anything about education and Common Core?

The issues you mentioned, Donald Trump had ZERO to do with them. The lawsuits against Sweet Cakes by Melissa and others pushed religious freedom into the spotlight. Common Core has been talked about since it was imposed.

And as for your accusation that Cruz was "bought by the special interests," did you even pay any attention to what he did his entire time in the Senate? On the whole, and not just the two bills you cherry-picked and distorted to hate him on?

And what about Obamacare? Cruz stood on the floor for weeks trying to get that shut down. Trump wants universal healthcare that the government's going to pay for. Do we have "no Constitutional authority to control" that, or are you just trying to dismiss the issue?

If you were truly a student of the media, you'd understand that every time Donald Trump's name got mentioned, good or bad, it implanted the name into the consciousness of the masses. By covering his campaign furiously in its opening days, they manufactured the groundswell of support from low-information voters. They don't trust the media, but they were influenced by it—hence, when the attacks came, the instinct reaction of his base was to dig in. From that point, Trump (through outlets like Twitter) could reach his base directly, continue to lob inflammatory (and totally untrue) attacks for his base.

The media (remember, Trump was an NBC employee for over a decade) planted the seed; Trump watered it and let it grow.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

Trump has promised to ensure religious freedom in many of his rallies. As far as the bathroom gotcha from the gaystapo. as a business owner in NYC do you really think hes going to invite a ton of law suits he would lose by saying no there? There was no option for him as business owner in a gay friendly state on that now was there? Dammed if he went either way. Either millions in law suits from them lining up for the litigation lottery or Hillary supporters beating him up for the only thing he could have said under the circumstances.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

I remember this thread from a few days ago.  I participated in it.  I thought it was started to begin a dialogue.  Was I wrong?

"If Donald Loses in November, It Won't be #NeverTrump That's to Blame"

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204366.0.html

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:43:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

Trump has promised to ensure religious freedom in many of his rallies. As far as the bathroom gotcha from the gaystapo. as a business owner in NYC do you really think hes going to invite a ton of law suits he would lose by saying no there? There was no option for him as business owner in a gay friendly state on that now was there? Dammed if he went either way. Either millions in law suits from them lining up for the litigation lottery or Hillary supporters beating him up for the only thing he could have said under the circumstances.

Trump's supporters don't give a damn where he comes down on any issue.  He could favor allowing heterosexual men into women's restrooms and you'd applaud.

He has no core and neither do you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump's supporters don't give a damn where he comes down on any issue.  He could favor allowing heterosexual men into women's restrooms and you'd applaud.

He has no core and neither do you.

Yep! Been saying so for months!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kjam22

Dear #Never Trumps

You do realize you painted yourselves into a lose-lose position.

If Trumps wins you are seen as politically impotent and irrelevant. If Trump loses, everyone on our side is going to be pointing at you people as the cause.

There is no upside for you morons here. Perhaps you should just finally be honest and call yourselves what you are. The Petulance Party. Your party symbol will be a Crying Baby.

I'm a #nevertrump.   Here's the thing...... for me.... it's not about who wins and who loses.  It's not even about what's best for the country.  I have principles and I have values..... and I am not going to abandon those for King Trumpy or for anyone else.   It really is that simple.  I know what King Trumpy really is.... and I am not going to vote for it.  Not for any office.  Not ever. 

I'll move to our ranch in SE Oklahoma, go off the grid, and let all the idiots who nominated the bum worry about it.   But I have an advantage.   I'm largely retired.  I don't need a job.  We have been responsible with what God has given us over the years.  I can be successful regardless who the president is.   But I'm not voting for King Trumpy or Hitlery.   It will NEVER happen....    I view it akin to bowing down to the anti-Christ.  It will NEVER happen....
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We've been called upon to vote for the lesser of two evils for years until this year! Now we don't even have a lesser evil to vote for!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Any candidate who feels Planned Parenthood does some wonderful things, is a candidate who has been tricked by the devil.

Abortion has destroyed this great nation, killing its children, and sending their mothers back into society, horrendously damaged and shamed.

I stand with the babies [and their mothers].

#nevertrump #neverhillary #neverANYproabort ... ever  :0001:
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline kjam22

Any candidate who feels Planned Parenthood does some wonderful things, is a candidate who has been tricked by the devil.

Abortion has destroyed this great nation, killing its children, and sending their mothers back into society, horrendously damaged and shamed.

If we had one minute of silence for each American baby murdered in the womb since Roe vs Wade, we would have 100 years of silence.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

geronl

Trump also promised forward progress on homosexual rights.

Trump didn't defend Kim Davis when said the court ruled and it's the law of the land.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
so they flail around continuously seeking to "convert" people to their view that what they are doing is proper.

They are flailing around trying to convert you because your stubbornness is about to put Hillary in the White House.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline sinkspur

I totally get why Trump is the working-class candidate.  From his WV rally tonight:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
They are flailing around trying to convert you because your stubbornness is about to put Hillary in the White House.

Nope.  You guys got a unelectable nominated.  You own it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

Meh, whatever. I guess bragging rights will be yours when the Clintons secure another 4 years in the White House.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Meh, whatever. I guess bragging rights will be yours when the Clintons secure another 4 years in the White House.

Who cares about bragging rights.

You guys wanted to burn the system down.  You're gonna get it.  Hang on
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Yes, we'll own Trump.  He will win in a  landslide....something Cruz couldn't even do in the microcosm of the Republican Party.

Oh....and President Trump WILL make America great again.  Even you will benefit....and for that, I'm glad.

Catch you in November .....   :seeya:

Offline sinkspur

WV primary coming up and Trump says this:

Sopan Deb
‏@SopanDeb
Trump encourages West Virginia crowd not to vote in primary. Tells it to save vote for the general election.

Proof that Trump doesn't care about down-ballot primary GOP candidates.

It's all about him folks.  Why in hell would anybody vote for this meat sack?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:20:13 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

We all do, dear.  So please tell me what any President can do to change Planned Parenthood.

Thank.