Author Topic: #NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”  (Read 10669 times)

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Do you have anything from after Paris and CA? Nope all you have is stuff before America was known to be on the path of destruction.

I knew after the 2008 election that America was on the path to destruction. What took Mr. Trump so long to figure it out?
Let it burn.

Offline Mechanicos

I knew after the 2008 election that America was on the path to destruction. What took Mr. Trump so long to figure it out?
Global economic collapse had not happened yet in 08 or 12.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump loves America.  Do you?

Implying that if you don't support Trump you don't love America......I am not going to put up with crap statements like that here..This is NOT FR whence you came!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
#NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”

http://canadafreepress.com/article/how-nice-for-the-nevertrumpers-while-hillary-is-decimating-america-they-can

The election is not until November. My gut feeling is that we'll find there is very little difference between Trump and Clinton by the time we vote. I'm keeping my options open. I'll never vote for Clinton, but if it goes as I expect I won't be voting for Trump either. But I hope he surprises me. He hasn't so far.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:27:54 pm by BigHomer »
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

It takes a while for the 4th grade version to get published in cliff notes.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Do you have anything from after Paris and CA? Nope all you have is stuff before America was known to be on the path of destruction. Trump loves America.  Do you?

So in his 70 years on earth, the threshold for holding him to his beliefs is six months and any questioning of that, you must hate America.. yep, that is some darn fine logic there.

Wingnut

Do you have anything from after Paris and CA? Nope all you have is stuff before America was known to be on the path of destruction. Trump loves America.  Do you?

Let me guess, You are a Dale Carnegie night school drop-out.

Online Polly Ticks

I'll never vote for Clinton, but if it goes as I expect I won't be voting for Trump either. But I hope he surprises me. He hasn't so far.

I hope he surprises us too.  I, as a lifelong Republican, want to be able to vote for the Republican nominee, but I'm not there yet and worried about whether I ever will be.  I am Conservative before Republican and the divide between the two seems to be growing larger every year.

Regardless, when I stand before my Maker on Judgement Day I'm pretty sure He's more likely to ask me, "Were you a woman who lived by her principles and conscience?" rather than "Did you vote against Hillary?".
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Let me guess, You are a Dale Carnegie night school drop-out.

Are you kidding, that's some darn fine Trump University education right there. Don't insult Carnegie that way.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

The election is not until November. My gut feeling is that we'll find there is very little difference between Trump and Clinton by the time we vote. I'm keeping my options open. I'll never vote for Clinton, but if it goes as I expect I won't be voting for Trump either. But I hope he surprises me. He hasn't so far.

:thumbsup:

Wingnut

Are you kidding, that's some darn fine Trump University education right there. Don't insult Carnegie that way.

My bad!    It won't happen again!!  :) :beer:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Global economic collapse had not happened yet in 08 or 12.

Were you around in 2007?  The Global Economic Collapse of that year was one of the crises that was used by the media to give the election of 2008 to Mr. Obama.  Do you not remember the meme about how the Republicans had screwed up the economy, and Mr. Obama and the Democrats were going to fix it all?

Funny how there always seems to be an impending crisis to gull the rubes.  Or maybe it's not so funny.  :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Were you around in 2007?  The Global Economic Collapse of that year was one of the crises that was used by the media to give the election of 2008 to Mr. Obama.  Do you not remember the meme about how the Republicans had screwed up the economy, and Mr. Obama and the Democrats were going to fix it all?

Funny how there always seems to be an impending crisis to gull the rubes.  Or maybe it's not so funny.  :pondering:

Yet Trump is worth far more today then in 2007.   At least he claims to be.

Funny how that works.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Do you know what I've discovered about Trumpettes? They are like the homosexual agenda crowd. Deep down, they KNOW what they are doing is wrong, so they flail around continuously seeking to "convert" people to their view that what they are doing is proper. They are desperate for validation by having everyone join them on their side of the argument. It becomes an obsession - they can't be happy unless everyone says, "You're right! We were wrong!" This is largely because if they DON'T have this external validation, their whole way of life is exposed for what it is.

Just like the Trump crowd. Without converting the #NeverTrump folks, they will be exposed for having supported a fraud and handing the presidency to Clinton. If they DO convert the #NeverTrump folks, then they won't be alone in their wrongness - everyone will be with them.

I get it - you desperately want to be validated for your stupid choice for president.

Seek validation elsewhere.

Remind me of a bunch of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakers.

They can stew in their own juice from now on as far as I'm concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

Cruz could not do this as he was owned by special interests. None of the others could either. None of them were the ones to defiine these issues in the Campaign. Trump did. I see no reason to dismiss this yet.

Trump is pro-abortion, pro-gay agenda, pro-men in the girls bathroom, pro-perversion and smut, pro-affirmative action, he hated Scalia, Trump golfs with Clintons, Soros, Boehners, he funds people like Rahm Emmanuel, Bill deBlasion and worse. Trump is a special interest with his pro-corporate welfare pandering, his support for funding of Planned Parenthood, his support for bailouts and Stimulus (he thought it should be bigger)

Trump is everything you accuse Ted Cruz of being. Ted is none of them.

geronl

The Trump University scam is the tip of the iceberg.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Why wasn't Cruz able to beat Trump in these primaries?

Because he couldn't get enough Democrats to vote for him.

Trump got all those votes.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

geronl

That is for sure. Now we have two Democrats on the ballot, and we need to find another choice.

Offline roamer_1

My, what a pretentious and condescending screed.

If you were attempting to offend Conservatives even more than they already are, you have succeeded.

geronl

They throwing insulting people is the way to win them over. lol

Offline roamer_1

They throwing insulting people is the way to win them over. lol

One might think that those not understanding what a principled position is have never had one.

Offline Henry Noel

You call me misbeliever, cut-throat dog,
And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
And all for use of that which is mine own.
Well then, it now appears you need my help:
Go to, then; you come to me, and you say
'Shylock, we would have moneys:' you say so;
You, that did void your rheum upon my beard
And foot me as you spurn a stranger cur
Over your threshold: moneys is your suit
What should I say to you? Should I not say
'Hath a dog money? is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?' Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman's key,
With bated breath and whispering humbleness, Say this;
'Fair sir, you spit on me on Wednesday last;
You spurn'd me such a day; another time
You call'd me dog; and for these courtesies
I'll lend you thus much moneys'?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 Repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it true,and won't shift the blame of another Clinton presidency away from the shoulders of those who deserve the blame,the Trump voters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Aren't you cute.

**nononono*

He is what is called a low information voter who may already be having voters remorse,and is already trying to shift the blame away from himself.

Hey,Bucko! You bought the Trump Ticket,you take the ride.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!