Author Topic: How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery  (Read 9147 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/29/how-michelle-fields-conned-prosecutors-into-charging-corey-lewandowski-with-battery/

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

MARCH 29, 2016 BY MIKE CERNOVICH 91 COMMENTS

The battery case Michelle Fields filed against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is the result of a con job, a police report reveals. We can now report that Fields conspired with Washington Post reporter Ben Terris to frame Lewandowski.

Michelle Fields approaches Trump, requiring Secret Service agents to step in.

Corey Lewandowski brushes Fields.

http://i2.wp.com/www.dangerandplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/7V5Yhmy-Imgur.gif

Here’s another video angle of Lewandowski and Fields touching one another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGz5DPqU-p0&feature=youtu.be

Lewandowski has chat with Ben Terris, tells Terris to call him.

There’s in action after Lewandowski brushes Fields. You can hear Lewandowski tell Terris to call him in the morning.

http://i0.wp.com/www.dangerandplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/6cNt0Df-Imgur.gif?fit=300%2C169

The full source video is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE-TNmU3Uzo

Fields records a conversation with Terris, claiming she was pulled to the ground.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/714949481188306944

Fields writes an article claiming she was nearly pulled to ground.

Fields wrote an article claiming she was tossed around.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

"I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken."

Fields releases an audio transcript to anti-Trump Politico.

Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

http://i1.wp.com/www.dangerandplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Michelle-Fields-audio-transcript.00-PM.jpg?resize=768%2C619

The audio transcript sounded dramatic.

Terris: “You OK?”

Fields: “Holy sh*t.”

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

Fields releases the full recording, where she is heard laughing.

http://bcove.me/81iixf14

Michelle Fields was the source of the audio recording.

In the police report released today, we learned that Fields was the source of the conversation between herself and WaPo’s Ben Terris. The police report reads.

“Fields also played me the audio from her interaction with Trump when she asked him a question. During the audio portion immediately after the incident, Fields is heard saying, ‘Holy shit, I can’t believe he just did that….. that was so hard."

Ben Terris begins covering up evidence that would clear Lewandowski.

After questions were raised about the event, Ben Terris ordered his photographer to destroy or withhold any evidence revealing the hoax.
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/11/washington-post-caught-in-huge-media-cover-up/

Jabin Botsford, a photographer for the Washington Post, was at the event where Fields claim she was assaulted. As his camera offered the perfect angle of the event, he was asked for additional footage.

As you can see in this exchange, Botsford first lies about even being at the event, only admitting to being at the event when presented with copyright evidence proving he was there. Botsford then deleted incriminating Tweets.

http://i1.wp.com/www.dangerandplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Jabin-Botsford-journalism-fraud.29-AM.jpg?resize=768%2C396

Michelle Fields’ “bruised arm.”

The video shows Lewandowski touching Fields’ shoulder. In a picture Fields posted, she has a bruise on her forearm. Fake?

The battery case against Lewandowski is bogus.

As you can see from the video, Lewandowski grabbed Fields after she kept approaching Trump.

At no point was Fields in any danger. She was not pulled to the ground.

Fields herself recorded a conversation with Terris about the incident. The entire conversation sounded scripted, and now we know why. Fields recorded the conversation.

Fields would initially only release an audio transcript, which was scripted to be dramatic. The audio recording is a joke, and Fields is heard in cheerful spirits.

This is a hoax. Witness it as it happens.

P.S. The prosecutor responsible for the charges against Lewandowski is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Read all about there here.

(comments at link)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:51:37 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

I posted this because it shows the incident from different angles and gives a better picture as to what actually happened.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Mike Cernovich?

Gamergates Mike Cernovich?
Mens Rights activist Mike Cernovich?

Pu-leez.

Stick with the National Enquirer. It has about 60 times the credibility.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

Mike Cernovich?

Gamergates Mike Cernovich?
Mens Rights activist Mike Cernovich?

Pu-leez.

Stick with the National Enquirer. It has about 60 times the credibility.

I posted videos and links to back up what is said - doesn't have anything to do with the guy's credibility.  You have eyeballs, don't you?

Offline Frank Cannon

I posted this because it shows the incident from different angles and gives a better picture as to what actually happened.

No it doesn't and it didn't to the police either.

Offline sinkspur

It does show what happened. Doesn't help Trump's case or yours.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

It does show what happened. Doesn't help Trump's case or yours.

Very true.

Offline alicewonders

Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement

Does this look familiar to people here at The Briefing Room?

Online mountaineer

The battery case against Lewandowski is bogus.
As you can see from the video, Lewandowski grabbed Fields after she kept approaching Trump.
At no point was Fields in any danger. She was not pulled to the ground.
Irrelevant. Neither danger nor being pulled to the ground is an element of the crime of battery.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.examiner.com/article/fields-lewandowski-timeline

March 29, 2016 8:01 PM MST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZyWBTtlQU

Since the initial charges were made against Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump's campaign manager, by Michelle Fields, the Trump campaign and their enablers have tried defending the indefensible. At times, Lewandowski denied everything, saying "@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you."

Now something has been put forth that's more than he said-she said. That something is this video. Before watching it, it's important that you watch it frame-by-frame. Watch Mr. Lewandowski's body positioning. Watch Ms. Field's positioning, too. It's also important to watch the time-stamp in the lower left corner of the video. Finally, watch the video in what's called "Theater mode." That's the clearest picture and the biggest images of the incident.

Three seconds into the 12-second video, it's clear that Ms. Fields is positioned a little bit in front of Mr. Trump. The time-stamp in the lower left of the frame is "08 Mar 2016 - 21:57:45.963 EST Zoom 2.01" This is an important frame because Mr. Lewandowski had his left arm extended towards Ms. Fields' left shoulder. He's at least 3' away from Ms. Fields. It's also noteworthy that Ms. Fields and Mr. Trump are standing side-by-side at this point. Directly behind Lewandowski is Ben Terris, the Washington Post reporter who initially recorded a brief interview with Ms. Fields. At most, Mr. Terris was 6 feet away from Ms. Fields.

Just 1.5 seconds later, Mr. Trump is 3' in front of Ms. Fields. Lewandowski is closer to Ms. Fields than Ms. Fields is to Mr. Trump.

The next frame, which has a time-stamp of "08 Mar 2016 - 21:57:47.963 EST" shows Lewandowski moving himself past Ms. Field. He's clearly got a hold of her. Just as importantly, Ms. Fields is now standing right in front of Ben Terris, the Washington Post reporter.

The next frame, which has a time-stamp of "08 Mar 2016 - 21:57:49.963 EST" changes things significantly. Ms. Fields is standing next to Terris, with Lewandowski shielding Mr. Trump from Ms. Fields.

It's clear that something happened and that Lewandowski made it happen. The interactions started 3 seconds into the video with Ms. Fields asking Mr. Trump a question about affirmative action. Just 4 seconds later, Lewandowski is shielding Mr. Trump from Ms. Fields' question.

What's the likelihood of a reporter asking a presidential candidate a question, then moving away on their own without letting the presidential candidate answer the question? If you asked most reporters that question, it's a safe bet that the overwhelming majority of reporters would say there's zero chance that they'd walk away without getting the answer.

That's just part of the sordid story. Trump wasn't happy that his campaign manager was arrested. Predictably, Trump took to Twitter, saying "Victory press conference was over. Why is she allowed to grab me and shout questions? Can I press charges?"

It's a safe bet that Trump will never say that in court. The overhead video shows that Mr. Trump is lying. Mr. Trump didn't get this wrong. Mr. Trump isn't mistaken. Mr. Trump lied. At no point did Ms. Fields touch Mr. Trump.

If Mr. Trump testifies in Mr. Lewandowski's trial, if it reaches that point, he won't make that accusation. The prosecutor, though, if they're smart, would be wise to ask Mr. Trump the question. If Mr. Trump recants his story, the prosecutor should use that to destroy Trump's credibility as a witness.

The Jupiter Police Department deserve high praise for finding this video. It's the best piece of forensic evidence produced thus far.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

Irrelevant. Neither danger nor being pulled to the ground is an element of the crime of battery.

Yes, he was charged with simple battery - which in Florida can mean touching someone that doesn't want you to touch them. 

The point I was making is that what the woman originally said happened - never happened.  She was not "jolted back" and she did not "almost fall to the ground".  Do you know that she has made these accusations against others before - including Allen West?  Drama always follows her.

Yep.  She made a police report and they charged Corey with battery.  They didn't arrest him.  I think the case is weak - but I also think the whole point of it was to generate sensational headlines that everyone can talk about for days - and then, when the thing goes nowhere, it will quietly go away.

Meanwhile, the damage is done. 

That's how dirty politics is played. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One thing this frame by frame shows is that she did not fall to the ground or even look like it bothered her...if you leave bruises it's gonna hurt...she doesn't look like she's in any pain or even holding her arm..just my opinion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

My post was intended to point out a factual error made by the writer of the article posted.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

Yes, he was charged with simple battery - which in Florida can mean touching someone that doesn't want you to touch them. 

The point I was making is that what the woman originally said happened - never happened.  She was not "jolted back" and she did not "almost fall to the ground".  Do you know that she has made these accusations against others before - including Allen West?  Drama always follows her.

Yep.  She made a police report and they charged Corey with battery.  They didn't arrest him.  I think the case is weak - but I also think the whole point of it was to generate sensational headlines that everyone can talk about for days - and then, when the thing goes nowhere, it will quietly go away.

You bet the damage is done. The way Trump handled this has driven his unfavorables among women even higher.  A simple apology would have made all of this go away, but Trump can't seem to do that.

He's gaslighting you, alice and you can't see it.

Offline alicewonders

Trump is handling this the way the people want to see a leader handle this.  He's not firing an employee that he doesn't think did anything wrong.  He's the one that turned these tapes into the police.  He is standing by his guy - and that's probably why his employees think highly of him.  Kasich said the video was conclusive and he would have fired his aide over it.  Cruz - blames Trump (of course, he's become a one-note Teddy at this point). 

Bill Cipher

One thing this frame by frame shows is that she did not fall to the ground or even look like it bothered her...if you leave bruises it's gonna hurt...she doesn't look like she's in any pain or even holding her arm..just my opinion

She never said she fell to the ground.  She said she managed to recover her balance before she fell.  Given the way she was yanked back he must have grabbed her pretty hard - a gentle grip would have slipped - and that is wholly consistent with bruising.  And just because you don't yelp in pain immediately doesn't mean it didn't hurt and also doesn't mean it's not battery. All that's required for battery is that the contact be harmful or offensive. Under either measure he committed battery. 

The only lying POS here is Lewandowski.  Trump might as well be a liar since he keeps pushing Lewandowskis lies even though the video makes it painfully obvious he grabbed her. 

Offline alicewonders

My post was intended to point out a factual error made by the writer of the article posted.

I understand, and I agree with you.  I was clarifying why I posted it.

Bill Cipher

Are you kidding me???????????????

What does yanked back mean to you?  Did she have to fly back like someone who got shot at close range in some cheesy action movie?  She got yanked back and she stumbled.  It is all there in the video. 

Offline sinkspur

Trump is handling this the way the people want to see a leader handle this.  He's not firing an employee that he doesn't think did anything wrong.  He's the one that turned these tapes into the police.  He is standing by his guy - and that's probably why his employees think highly of him.  Kasich said the video was conclusive and he would have fired his aide over it.  Cruz - blames Trump (of course, he's become a one-note Teddy at this point).

For every person who admires Trump sticking by his guy (mostly men and female Trump supporters), there are at least two  or more that notice a pattern where women are concerned with Trump:  he treats them like garbage.  And those voters are mostly women, who make up 54% of the voting population.

The important number here is 73%, Trump's current unfavorables among women.

Bill Cipher

Yeah. I really want a "leader" who spends several days smearing the name and reputation of someone who was assaulted by his campaign manager until the evidence makes it plain as day his campaign manager did exactly what he's accused of. 

Geez. 

Offline GourmetDan

As the Rats showed by constantly suing Sarah Palin, you can use the law for political purposes... it is spreading...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

But, we can't see her face, can we?  How do we determine if it bothered her or not from the video?

Either way, I'm sick of hearing about it.  The DA has it and they will decide where the truth lies. 

(Yes, it's a pun. Not a very good one, but a pun nonetheless.)

Bill Cipher

Wow.  The strength of the Trump personality cult is strong.  Facts that are plain as day must fall before the virtue and purity of the figurehead.  Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. 

Bill Cipher

As the Rats showed by constantly suing Sarah Palin, you can use the law for political purposes... it is spreading...

Right on cue, here come the conspiracy theories.  It was a vast conspiracy designed to malign an innocent as the driven snow Trump.  Geez. 

Offline alicewonders

Correct. 

I'm not going to waste time trying to counter the hysterical hyenas that will spend the whole day telling people to pi$$ off, posting silly pictures and calling silly names.  Got better things to do - have fun kids.