Author Topic: How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery  (Read 9149 times)

A-Lert

She didn't claim she was pulled down, she said she was almost pulled down. Video shows that when Corey yanks her back.

She said she was pulled/yanked down.  She's a liar. Don't you anti-Trumps read?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

Michelle Fields: In Her Own Words

Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

A-Lert

I bruise easily to...she could have had those bruises already....

I want to know why she waited 2 days to file a report...I sure would have if I had bruises but that's just me.

You're not supposed to ask questions like that. The fact is she lied about what happened. The prosecutor is going to look like a fool if he/she decides to prosecute this charge.

She said she was pulled/yanked down. 

Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

Offline flowers

Why did she wait 2 days?

Wingnut

So now you think the other journalist who was an eye witness was part of a vast conspiracy to frame Trump.  Are you serious?

The true believers have themselves worked up into an orgasm of self-righteousness. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Why did she wait 2 days?

Because she is a stupid lying whore that was waiting for Ted Cruz's check to clear. The check lyin' Ted gave her to fabricate her story. What a pig.

A-Lert

Because she is a stupid lying whore that was waiting for Ted Cruz's check to clear. The check lyin' Ted gave her to fabricate her story. What a pig.

Is that necessary? Can't you just leave it at lying drama queen?

Offline flowers

She did react right away.  Their reaction to her reaction is why she filed charges.  He deserved the charges right away.  It is to her credit that she started out just seeking sunlight and an apology from him. 

They called her a liar and said if she were telling the truth, why didn't she file charges.  So she filed charges.
Why did Brietbart get rid of her?

Offline sinkspur

Breitbart did not get rid of her.  She and Ben Shapiro quit the same day.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

She resigned I thought?

Bill Cipher

She said she was pulled/yanked down.  She's a liar. Don't you anti-Trumps read?

"I almost fell"'means she said she did not fall.  What is it with Trump worshippers that they cannot deal with facts, with the fact that Saint Trump has feet of the dirtiest clay.

Offline flowers

While the site initially called on Lewandowski to apologize, it later argued that video of the moments before the alleged incident proved Lewandowski’s innocence. Then, when subsequent video showed Lewandowski reaching for Fields’s arm, the site seemed to acknowledge that it had spoken too soon. It proceeded to forbid its staffers from speaking at all. According to BuzzFeed, some writers who publicly defended Fields were threatened with firing.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/michelle-fields-resigns-from-breitbart.html#

Bill Cipher

Why did she wait 2 days?

Why does anyone wait any time at all before going to the police.  Your question smacks of the old smear that used to be used against women who had been raped and who waited a few days before going to the police: "she's making t up," or "she must have liked it but had second thoughts and now just wants to get the guy."

There isn't anything that makes it any less a crime because she didn't report it immediately.  In fact, he could be charged by any cop who saw the video and read the eyewitness transcript even if she never reported it at all.  The victim doesn't need to file a complaint for a crime to be prosecuted.

Offline flowers

Why does anyone wait any time at all before going to the police.  Your question smacks of the old smear that used to be used against women who had been raped and who waited a few days before going to the police: "she's making t up," or "she must have liked it but had second thoughts and now just wants to get the guy."

There isn't anything that makes it any less a crime because she didn't report it immediately.  In fact, he could be charged by any cop who saw the video and read the eyewitness transcript even if she never reported it at all.  The victim doesn't need to file a complaint for a crime to be prosecuted.
By her waiting 2 days is suspect for me.

Offline musiclady

By her waiting 2 days is suspect for me.

Two days isn't long to wait for an apology......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is that necessary? Can't you just leave it at lying drama queen?

Nope. I like to use the language of your favorite candidate. Donny "She's a fat pig" Trump.

A-Lert

"I almost fell"'means she said she did not fall.  What is it with Trump worshippers that they cannot deal with facts, with the fact that Saint Trump has feet of the dirtiest clay.

Try to focus on what she said. She lied.

A-Lert

It is when the one waiting is a liar.

A-Lert

Nope. I like to use the language of your favorite candidate. Donny "She's a fat pig" Trump.

Your admission of hypocrisy is revealing.

Offline Frank Cannon

Your admission of hypocrisy is revealing.

No hypocrisy. I got to get down into the bottom of the sewer with my vernacular to communicate with Trump supporters. Same as speaking French in Paris and German in Munich.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is when the one waiting is a liar.

I notice that you are fixated on this timespan between the event and the charges being filed but not a single word about how Trump has changed his story on this no less than 6 specific times on what happened.

This sort of logic reminds me of a famous quote...."I love the poorly educated."- Donny Trump

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:43:35 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline flowers

She doesn't deserve one. She is a liar.

Offline musiclady

Not according to the security video and the police.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

She is a liar but the corrupt lobbyist Corey who first said he never touched her and didn't know her, then told Trumpbart's Matt Boyle that he did grab her but didn't know she was a Trumpbarter, then said he he did touch her but it was just a tap and now claims she needs to toughen up is as honest as they come.

This is the same Lewdcreepowski that has been caught manhandling several people this campaign season.

A-Lert

No hypocrisy. I got to get down into the bottom of the sewer with my vernacular to communicate with Trump supporters. Same as speaking French in Paris and German in Munich.

Only in your mind. I've seen very little vulgarity from Trump supporters at this forum. I'll bet the mods would back me on that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Good lord, no wonder so few decent people go into politics!