Author Topic: How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery  (Read 9148 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Unfortunately and obviously the GOP has neither the will or fortitude to do the right thing.

The "GOP" can't do the right thing.  It's the individuals who comprise the GOP who must do the right thing.

A-Lert

The "GOP" can't do the right thing.  It's the individuals who comprise the GOP who must do the right thing.

So you admit that there  just aren't many individuals in the GOP willing to do  the right thing.  Think that may be the reason Trump has gained so much support?

Offline sinkspur

So you admit that there  just aren't many individuals in the GOP willing to do  the right thing.  Think that may be the reason Trump has gained so much support?

Trump has the support of 37% of the GOP.  That's not much support.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Trump has the support of 37% of the GOP.  That's not much support.

That's not much?  That's over one third and there are 3 remaining candidates.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, you missed the point.  The entity GOP can't do the right thing or wrong thing.  Only the people who comprise the GOP can.

Offline sinkspur

That's not much?  That's over one third and there are 3 remaining candidates.

By my math, 63% is bigger than 37%.  That's how many are NOT voting for Trump.

A-Lert

There are 3 candidates. One has 37% the other two split 63%. So who doesn't have much support? Your math is limited by your extreme bias.

Offline sinkspur

There are 3 candidates. One has 37% the other two split 63%. So who doesn't have much support? Your math is limited by your extreme bias.

So?  Trump only had 35% when there were six people in the race. How come Trump can't increase his percentages?  He's at 30% in Wisconsin.

A-Lert

No, you missed the point.  The entity GOP can't do the right thing or wrong thing.  Only the people who comprise the GOP can.

The point is, there just aren't enough people who comprise the  GOP who are willing to do the right thing and make the GOP as a whole do the right thing. The GOP is lacking strong individual leadership and the will to do the right things.

A-Lert

So?  Trump only had 35% when there were six people in the race. How come Trump can't increase his percentages?  He's at 30% in Wisconsin.

So? If he is so weak and disliked, why are you so obsessed with his percentages and numbers?

Offline sinkspur

So? If he is so weak and disliked, why are you so obsessed with his percentages and numbers?

Because I want him at 10%.

A-Lert

Because I want him at 10%.

Good luck with that. Knock yourself out.

Offline GourmetDan

Yep, that argument is even stronger against either Cruz or Kasich but that TDS is incurable, I tell ya...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Yep, that argument is even stronger against either Cruz or Kasich but that TDS is incurable, I tell ya...   :silly:

Right....... the mental illness that all of us pro-life, pro-small government, pro-ethics, anti-socialized medicine, anti-dream act, anti-pathological liar people have.

If being against a vulgar deceitful Democrat for President makes us mentally ill in your book, Dan.... GOOD for us!

Here's to principles that won't be overcome by the power of a snake oil salesman!    :patriot:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:49:16 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Oh, those silly facts!  Math is clearly not the strong suit of that particular Trump disciple.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.