Author Topic: Donald J. Trump Responds to the Lies of Senator Cruz and Warns of Legal Action  (Read 2812 times)

Offline flowers

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-responds-to-senator-cruz-lies-and-warns-of-legal-action

Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous. It is hard to believe a person who proclaims to be a Christian could be so dishonest and lie so much.

Cruz said I would be appointing a liberal judge when in fact I will appoint a great conservative and I am the only candidate who has gone so far, at the debate, as to suggest two individuals I feel would best represent the conservative values we need to protect: William “Bill” Pryor Jr. and Diane Sykes.

Cruz says I am pro-choice, when in fact I am staunchly pro-life and have been for a long time. Like Ronald Reagan, on many issues, I have evolved.

Cruz says I am in favor of ObamaCare, when in fact I have spoken about repealing and replacing this disaster of a system at every speech throughout my campaign and since it’s inception. Meanwhile, Cruz was responsible for getting Bush to put in the judge that failed to vote against ObamaCare twice.

Cruz says I will try to take away your second amendment rights, when I am one of the strongest proponents of the right to bear arms and I say so in every speech that I have made for years. I am a proud member of the NRA and so are my sons.

Cruz has become unhinged and is lying with the hopes that his statements will go unchecked until after the election and he will save his failing campaign.

In Iowa, Cruz told thousands of Ben Carson voters that Dr. Carson had left the race and to instead vote for Ted Cruz. He apologized when the race was over. Likewise, his fraudulent voter violation form sent to Iowa voters. If Ted is going to continue to lie with such desperation, I have no choice but to fight back.

One of the ways I can fight back is to bring a lawsuit against him relative to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President. If he doesn’t take down his false ads and retract his lies, I will do so immediately. Additionally, the RNC should intervene and if they don’t they are in default of their pledge to me.

I am the strongest on the borders and I will build a wall, and it will be a real wall. I am strongest on illegal immigration, strongest on ISIS, strongest on the military and I will take care of our Vets. I will end common core and preserve the second amendment. I will renegotiate our trade deals and bring our jobs back to our country. I am the only person who will Make America Great Again. 

HAPPY2BME

Both Trump and Rubio consistently call Ted Cruz a liar.

HAPPY2BME

Donald Trump: Ted Cruz An ‘Unstable Person,’ ‘Totally Controlled’ by Special Interests

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is going after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), calling the Texan “an absolute disgusting liar” during his town hall in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on Monday afternoon.

“He’s taken so much money from so many different people,” Trump alleged of Cruz, saying he’s “totally controlled” by special interests and lobbyists. “Bush, the same thing,” Trump said, referencing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and then Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), “Rubio, the same thing.”

“They will be totally controlled,” Trump declared.

“Ted Cruz is the most dishonest guy I think I’ve ever met in politics,” Trump said, responding to recent attacks by Cruz that Trump is pro-choice, while Trump vows he is pro-life.

Trump also said Cruz has attacked him on health care, but that Trump has vowed to repeal and replace Obamacare.

“The Second Amendment is my whole thing,” Trump added, saying Cruz alleged that he didn’t support the Second Amendment.

Trump also stated that Cruz is an “unstable person” and “nuts.”

“He’s a really bad liar. It’s something I hope you’re going to watch out for,” Trump warned voters.

“They lie, lie, lie then they apologize,” Trump said of politicians, adding that he wants to get his response out to the inaccurate attacks.

“If Iowa had any guts – the people from the Republican party,” Trump challenged, “They should disqualify him” from winning the Iowa caucus over the controversy with Dr. Ben Carson.

“We have to give the power back to Christianity,” Trump said when talking about religious freedom. He said he wants to remove the threat that churches would lose tax exempt status if religious leaders spoke out on political issues, saying he could “do that easily.”

“I think it’s very important,” he declared.

UPDATE:

In a news release, Trump warns about Ted Cruz:

“One of the ways I can fight back is to bring a lawsuit against him relative to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President. If he doesn’t take down his false ads and retract his lies, I will do so immediately.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/15/3042621/

Offline aligncare

I seem to recall one of our own had an equal dislike of Cruz and had choice words about Ted Cruz 4-years ago when Cruz was running for senate against Dewhurst.

Those words sounded similar to the strong words Trump had for Cruz. Who was that? Oh, yes, our good friend, sinkspur. Imagine that. Sinkspur and Trump, both with the same view of Cruz.

They say politics makes strange bedfellows.  :laugh:

Offline sinkspur

I seem to recall one of our own had an equal dislike of Cruz and had choice words about Ted Cruz 4-years ago when Cruz was running for senate against Dewhurst.

Those words sounded similar to the strong words Trump had for Cruz. Who was that? Oh, yes, our good friend, sinkspur. Imagine that. Sinkspur and Trump, both with the same view of Cruz.

They say politics makes strange bedfellows.  :laugh:

Don't like Cruz either.  But he's not an off-the-wall goofball who blames GW Bush for 9/11 and LIED about saying he opposed the Iraq War before the war.  He didn't.

Oh, and Trump has spent more of his adult life in favor of abortion (even partial birth abortion) than in opposition.  To call him an opportunist on the issue is at least a question.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:44:27 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, what are the lies?

Offline sinkspur

After Saturday night, with his raging Trutherism on display, for Trump to call ANYBODY ELSE "unstable" and "nuts" is friggin' risible.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cruz said I would be appointing a liberal judge when in fact I will appoint a great conservative and I am the only candidate who has gone so far, at the debate, as to suggest two individuals I feel would best represent the conservative values we need to protect: William “Bill” Pryor Jr. and Diane Sykes.

Funny. Before Trump was promoting those two for higher appointments, he was pushing his POS Commie Pinko sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, for a Supreme Court Slot. Hard to believe someone might not trust his judgement on appointing Justices.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/423196/trump-praises-his-sister-pro-abortion-extremist-judge-ramesh-ponnuru

Offline NavyCanDo

Donald Trump has threatened to Sue Everyone but his Hairdresser.

If he doesn't win the nomination, or wins it but loses the general, I can only imagine the threatened lawsuits and trouble he will cause the Party.  He will make the Florida Hanging Chad fiasco seem as trivial as disputed holding call in a high school football game. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, what are the lies?

There aren't any! Just made up BS.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

GWBush just now:

"Americans are angry and frustrated but we do not need someone in the Oval Office who mirrors and inflames our frustration."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, I noticed I didn't get an answer to that one.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

If he doesn't win the nomination, or wins it but loses the general, I can only imagine the threatened lawsuits and trouble he will cause the Party.  He will make the Florida Hanging Chad fiasco seem as trivial as disputed holding call in a high school football game.

And, that might be the one person in the world he SHOULD sue.

HAPPY2BME

===============

ok.  That is funny.

Online libertybele

Exactly.  It's made up BS by Trump.  He is merely a siphon for the DEMS, I have absolutely no doubt now.  None whatsoever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

And, that might be the one person in the world he SHOULD sue.

:silly: I'm surprised with his bushy, bushy blonde hairdo, he's not wearing his baggies and Huarachi sandals too!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Both Trump and Rubio consistently call Ted Cruz a liar.

That's simply because it's true....Cruz IS a liar.

But, he's a conservative liar,,, so I guess we best ignore it.. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's simply because it's true....Cruz IS a liar.

But, he's a conservative liar,,, so I guess we best ignore it..

What has he lied about?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

GWBush just now:

"Americans are angry and frustrated but we do not need someone in the Oval Office who mirrors and inflames our frustration."

Okay, I'll say it:  Shut up W.  Just shut up!    I defended you when you would not even defend yourself.  I am done with you and your bloodline.

If you truly love America, now is the time for you to stand down.  The American people are done with you, your family and your idiot brother.  Give Americans the chance to win,

Go away. W.   History will define your legacy.

What has he lied about?

Bigun, I think the most relevant question is: What hasn't Rafael (Ted) Cruz NOT lied about.

Enlighten me.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun, I think the most relevant question is: What hasn't Rafael (Ted) Cruz NOT lied about.

Enlighten me.

You asserted that he lied and now you assert that he has lied about everything so it should be a simple matter for you to point out something he has lied about specfifically!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Okay, I'll say it:  Shut up W.  Just shut up!    I defended you when you would not even defend yourself.  I am done with you and your bloodline.

If you truly love America, now is the time for you to stand down.  The American people are done with you, your family and your idiot brother.  Give Americans the chance to win,

My God woman get help! You have gone off the rails!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

LOL!! Your cretin with his Trutherism and "Bush lied, people died" meme has put you on the defensive.

GW Bush loves America. Donald Trump loves Donald Trump.

LOL!! Your cretin with his Trutherism and "Bush lied, people died" meme has put you on the defensive.

GWush loves America. Donald Trump loves Donald Trump.

I agree GW loves America.  But he failed us miserably.

Donald Trump loves American and he WILL make us great again.

Please, get onboard.

xoxo

My God woman get help! You have gone off the rails!

No, Bigun I have not.   And you know it.

XOXO