Author Topic: The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation  (Read 5267 times)

Oceander

So you're saying that the contract was voided prior to the landlord allowing strangers into a private dwelling and to allow them to film the driver's license of the mom, who isn't a suspect and lives in the home?  Do you have a link for this?

If you aren't on the lease, you don't have jack shit for rights.  Once the lease terminates, the landlord has possession and can do as he pleases with his premises.

You're so hot to trot on what you believe - without much logic - what the law is.  So, since you're the one making the claims, you are the one to provide the proof.  Please provide us with the law - statute or case - that states that the landlord is not permitted to enter the premises under this set of circumstances.  Come on.  You're such the genius here, please, Mr. Liberal, teach us lowly conservative slugs what the law really is.  But remember, you have to show it, not just claim what you think it is.

Offline sinkspur

For the record..Carling is not a liberal troll...

Nor am I and said poster accused me of the same thing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

The mother still lives in the residence.  She's not dead, and was known to live in the home.  The lease would be in escrow if the deceased died until the courts figured it out, but reports are the mother was on the lease, anyhow.  Either way there is no way the media should have been allowed in that house.

I hope other Briefing Room members are noticing the vehement defense of the media and Obama's FBI that is occurring in this thread.  This is what clear-minded people are up against.  I used to think their bashing of anyone who wasn't a follower of the establishment GOP was sensible, but my eyes just got opened as to how the GOPe and Dems are one and the same.

Is she on the lease?  Is she a tenant?

How do you know this?  Trust me, liberal, no matter how omniscient you think you are, you don't know jack unless you've seen it the same way us regular mortals do.

From your posts I presume you have a copy of the lease.  Please show it to us.

Oceander

For the record..Carling is not a liberal troll...

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

And, quite honestly, someone who thinks that giving out special tax breaks to certain groups of people is a good thing is, almost by definition, a liberal.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Geez.....can certainly tell it's another late Friday evening in here.    :smokin:

Can we please stop calling one another "liberals, plants, trolls".

Christ....pick up a bong instead of the gin.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:06:27 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It's probably already in the standard California lease.....any unlawful activity on the premises voids the lease.

I was just thinking that the landlord's cash flow is not very good....thus the reason for him getting the FBI to release the property back to him so that he could get another tenant in there.

Still surprised why the authorities didn't bag everything in the house right down to vacuuming the rugs and bagging whatever the machine picked up.

The Administration/Regime would gain tremendously if they could shut the investigation with only the two dead perps.  If they started fanning out picking up some of those "six or so Middle Eastern men coming and going and spending a lot of time in the garage at weird hours" that could prove that there is indeed an active cell in the neighborhood....and not just a couple pissed off at a Jewish co-worker.   {{{gag}}}

This is exactly why I believe Obama (VaJar) and Lynch were behind letting the press in...giving a stand down order...and also why Lynch was there babysitting Comey today.  They want these two to be lone wolves not part of a larger cell.  They are trying to cut their losses.  They probably put those moronic attorneys out there to support their bullshit plan.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Everyone settle down or I will lock the thread...the things you guys get upset about just boggles my mind sometimes..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Geez.....can certainly tell it's another late Friday evening in here.    :smokin:

/snicker

stoned or liquored up again?

Offline Lando Lincoln

Agreed.  What the hell is going on?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Well I need a drink..someone open the bar...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It's becoming a Fri night event here....arguments and fights....chill out people
Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

This is exactly why I believe Obama (VaJar) and Lynch were behind letting the press in...giving a stand down order...and also why Lynch was there babysitting Comey today.  They want these two to be lone wolves not part of a larger cell.  They are trying to cut their losses.  They probably put those moronic attorneys out there to support their bullshit plan.

So you're questioning the integrity of James Comey, who was appointed to be assistant FBI director by GW Bush and has a stellar reputation in the government and the legal community?

He would resign if your scenario were forced on him. I have no doubt about it.

Offline Carling

Stop being a liberal troll please.   :patriot:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

Lynch wasn't "babysitting" Comey.  John Ashcroft was on FOXNEWS right after Comey's news conference and said he frequently appeared with his FBI director at news conference to demonstrate that the full weight of the Justice Department was behind the effort.

Oceander

Offline Carling

So you're questioning the integrity of James Comey, who was appointed to be assistant FBI director by GW Bush and has a stellar reputation in the government and the legal community?

Yes, I am questioning his integrity by flip-flopping just a few hours after disagreeing with Obama about this being terrorism.  I wouldn't be surprised if his family has been threatened, and having Muslim-loving Lynch next to him after she just said she was opening a federal investigation into the Clock Boy hoax tells me all I need to know.

Lines have been drawn on Wednesday.  I know which side I'm on and am comfortable with it.  If it gets me banned, this site loses a poster who loves his country and feels lucky to live in it.

Oceander

Yes, I am questioning his integrity by flip-flopping just a few hours after disagreeing with Obama about this being terrorism.  I wouldn't be surprised if his family has been threatened, and having Muslim-loving Lynch next to him after she just said she was opening a federal investigation into the Clock Boy hoax tells me all I need to know.

Lines have been drawn on Wednesday.  I know which side I'm on and am comfortable with it.  If it gets me banned, this site loses a poster who loves his country and feels lucky to live in it.

(a) you won't get banned.  Myst is too good of a person to do that.

(b) you have a very strange way of showing your "love", if that's what it is.

Offline Carling

Lynch wasn't "babysitting" Comey.  John Ashcroft was on FOXNEWS right after Comey's news conference and said he frequently appeared with his FBI director at news conference to demonstrate that the full weight of the Justice Department was behind the effort.

The "full weight" of leaving behind personal items that should have been bagged, tagged, and put into the FBI's chain of custody?

Why is there a waste basket full of shredded papers?  Wouldn't that possibly be something to take into evidence?

Oceander

The "full weight" of leaving behind personal items that should have been bagged, tagged, and put into the FBI's chain of custody?

Why is there a waste basket full of shredded papers?  Wouldn't that possibly be something to take into evidence?

At least now you're asking some interesting questions.  Quite honestly, I think you're correct to ask them, because that is, to my uneducated view, extremely surprising.  Usually the problem with the police is they take too much with them, not that they don't take enough.

Offline Carling

(a) you won't get banned.  Myst is too good of a person to do that.

(b) you have a very strange way of showing your "love", if that's what it is.

Really?  sinkspur still won't say this is Islamic terrorism and could still be workplace violence, and I'm the bad guy.

I feel like I'm on Democratic Underground or DailyKos arguing with Muslim and Obama apologists.

Being pro-tax for new construction projects is a liberal position no matter how you try to spin it, by the way.

Offline sinkspur

Oh sheesh. Not the old "his family has been threatened" bullshit!  That's the Alex Jones baloney. You should do a little research on James Comey.  He's an upstanding individual.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

No one is banning you...everyone just needs to go to their respective corners...I'll buy you a drink..
Support the USO

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

You don't know that he would - he might be calculating WHO would be appointing his replacement.  He could be protecting his organization by NOT resigning. Your thinking is far too simplistic.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I leave here momentarily and log on to Facebook....only to find they're arguing too!

Seems that most everybody has reached their limit with all this insanity.

Admit it or not....there's a coup underway.    And we're supposed to run this gauntlet for another freaking year??    :thud:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

At least now you're asking some interesting questions.  Quite honestly, I think you're correct to ask them, because that is, to my uneducated view, extremely surprising.  Usually the problem with the police is they take too much with them, not that they don't take enough.

I've been asking those questions since the first few posts of this thread, which is when sinkspur decided to start his clown dance and hijacked the thread.  That you chose to ignore them and insult me instead is not my problem.  Have you even read this thread from the beginning?