Author Topic: The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation  (Read 5265 times)

Offline Carling

I'll repeat this again.  Every bit of evidence in that apartment, even if it was already tested (which would be impossible to do in the field and in such a messy environment, that's why you tag and bag and then get evidence to the forensics lab), is now worthless. 

This must have been a deliberate decision, and MSNBC and CNN must have been in on it and received a heads-up from someone.  Why else be at an abandoned apartment that should have been a sealed and guarded crime scene?

Seventh post of this thread if you care, Oceander.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

Really?  sinkspur still won't say this is Islamic terrorism and could still be workplace violence, and I'm the bad guy.

I feel like I'm on Democratic Underground or DailyKos arguing with Muslim and Obama apologists.

Being pro-tax for new construction projects is a liberal position no matter how you try to spin it, by the way.

Nope. It's terrorism. And tax credits are redistribution.  Child tax credits, research tax credits, EITC, all good things, but redistribution nonetheless.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Lynch wasn't "babysitting" Comey.  John Ashcroft was on FOXNEWS right after Comey's news conference and said he frequently appeared with his FBI director at news conference to demonstrate that the full weight of the Justice Department was behind the effort.

The Hell she wasn't...watch the body language...or maybe you should take a class in nonverbal communication first!  The full weight of the Justice Department under Barak Obama...that truly is the funniest thing you've ever written  :silly:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:22:01 am by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The "full weight" of leaving behind personal items that should have been bagged, tagged, and put into the FBI's chain of custody?

Why is there a waste basket full of shredded papers?  Wouldn't that possibly be something to take into evidence?

Meghan Kelly and Greta along with their guests were just astonished by seeing all the media walk through and touch everything they could find..they couldn't believe the FBI is through there..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

Every bit of evidence in that apartment is now worthless and contaminated.  This had to be on purpose.  I've never seen anything like it.

Fourth post of this thread.

Oceander

Really?  sinkspur still won't say this is Islamic terrorism and could still be workplace violence, and I'm the bad guy.

I feel like I'm on Democratic Underground or DailyKos arguing with Muslim and Obama apologists.

Being pro-tax for new construction projects is a liberal position no matter how you try to spin it, by the way.

Now you're just being an idiot, again.

Explain to us all how being in favor of tax credits for one special group of people is not liberal.

And there you go again, again, with the pro-tax bullsh*t.  I never said I was pro-tax on anything; the most you can infer from my statement is that if there has to be tax of some sort, it should be borne equally and none should get special treatment through tax credits.

Speaking of which, you do know that tax credits are one of the big arbitrage games in tax planning, don't you?  Tax credits are like free money to larger investment organizations, which make just enough of a real "investment" to avoid running afoul of the economic substance rule in taxation, but who otherwise reap the benefits of the tax credits without really providing the sort of benefit those credits are supposed to create.

Tax credits, in any form, are liberal.

And for the record, I'm anti-tax; I'm a tax lawyer who really wouldn't feel that badly if I got put out of business.  I'm too chicken to jump off the bandwagon myself - I do have a wife and child to support - but if the wagon got pulled out from under me, I wouldn't be as put out as I might be.

Oceander

Seventh post of this thread if you care, Oceander.

And?  Now you're being obscurantist.  Why should I care that you can hit the "quote" button on your own posts?

Offline Lando Lincoln

I leave here momentarily and log on to Facebook....only to find they're arguing too!

Seems that most everybody has reached their limit with all this insanity.

Admit it or not....there's a coup underway.    And we're supposed to run this gauntlet for another freaking year??    :thud:

The insanity is accelerating.

There has to be tremendous pressure on Obama to speak now that this recent event is being classified as an act of terror.  But, the arrogant bastard will speak when he is ready and he will say what he wants with the political message he wants to convey.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Carling

And?  Now you're being obscurantist.  Why should I care that you can hit the "quote" button on your own posts?

To show you I was asking the questions you said were "interesting" before sinkspur derailed this thread by running cover for the FBI.

Are you drunk? 

Offline sinkspur

The Hell she wasn't...watch the body language...or maybe you should take a class in nonverbal communication first!  The full weight of the Justice Department under Barak Obama...that truly is the funniest thing you've ever written  :silly:

OK.  I think you're off the rails Scottflc.  Especially on this topic.

You've got a conspiracy mindset and it colors everything you post.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34