Author Topic: The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation  (Read 5266 times)

rangerrebew

The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation
—Ace

Apparently CNN, MSNBC, and other outfits simply went inside the apartment and began showing live images of passports and other documents left in the place.

This is bad for the media. It's also terrible for the cops and FBI -- why was the crime scene left unattended?

Of course, it's bad for America too; if anything left behind could make a case against any third parties, those prosecutions are now jeopardized, because the defense can argue, very plausibly, that there is no chain of custody of the evidence and anything found on the site could have been tampered with or planted.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Oh God, They're Actually Handling the Evidence: MSNBC decided to put their greasy paws all over this drivers license left in the apartment.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:36:01 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Carling

https://grabien.com/file.php?id=67477&searchorder=date

You can literally hear one media member in the background reading out credit card numbers over the phone.

Save this video and share it with everyone you know before it gets scrubbed.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:36:21 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline GourmetDan

The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation
—Ace

Oh darn... I just hate when that happens...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

Every bit of evidence in that apartment is now worthless and contaminated.  This had to be on purpose.  I've never seen anything like it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:51:24 pm by Carling »

Offline mountaineer

This may be the strangest and most disturbing thing this islamoloving administration has done.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

This may be the strangest and most disturbing thing this islamoloving administration has done.

We have members of this forum who said–many years ago–that Barack Hussein Obama was an enemy of the state. Many of us laughed – including me.

I'm not laughing anymore.

Offline Carling

We have members of this forum who said–many years ago–that Barack Hussein Obama was an enemy of the state. Many of us laughed – including me.

I'll repeat this again.  Every bit of evidence in that apartment, even if it was already tested (which would be impossible to do in the field and in such a messy environment, that's why you tag and bag and then get evidence to the forensics lab), is now worthless. 

This must have been a deliberate decision, and MSNBC and CNN must have been in on it and received a heads-up from someone.  Why else be at an abandoned apartment that should have been a sealed and guarded crime scene?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:10:12 pm by Carling »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Yep.....hate to say I told 'you' so!   **nononono

Like Rush said today toward the close of his program....paraphrased...."What going on today in this country has affected my mood...my outlook during the day.  I'm upset.   Upset too, that what I think are too many Americans who still don't/won't/can't see it".

It's very frustrating to me personally, AC!   As you know.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll repeat this again.  Every bit of evidence in that apartment, even if it was already tested (which would be impossible to do in the field and in such a messy environment, that's why you tag and bag and then get evidence to the forensics lab), is now worthless. 

This must have been a deliberate decision, and MSNBC and CNN must have been in on it and received a heads-up from someone.  Why else be at an abandoned apartment that should have been a sealed and guarded crime scene?

I got news for you.....if the government were worth its salt on this, that entire apartment/house should have been under 24 hour guard until the ENTIRE house was stripped to the bare walls....including the trash.

Good thing the MF-ers are dead, or we'd have more serious issues.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

Good thing the MF-ers are dead, or we'd have more serious issues.

Neighbors saw more than the killers going in and out of that house in recent months.  All of those fingerprints are now intermingled with the reporters who contaminated all of that evidence, which should have already been tagged, bagged, and tested at an FBI forensics lab. 

There is no chain of custody now for any evidence or DNA that could have helped find out who else was frequenting that house.

The FBI isn't this incompetent.  Somebody was told to stand down to advance a narrative.  I heard one moron today mention post-partum depression as an excuse.  Liberals are literally insane and do not live in our reality. 

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Only one person would give the stand down order, and he's the executive of our government for chrissakes.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

The FBI released the house to the landlord who then took down the plywood and invited the media in.  It's the FBI's fault. They could have kept the house off-limits (as they should have).  Instead, they took a few things and left everything else.

Conspiracists have come out of the woodwork to say that somehow this was ordered from above.  If it had been, I trust James Comey enough to think he would resign over something like that.

He didn't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline raml

Offline sinkspur

Offline Carling

The FBI released the house to the landlord who then took down the plywood and invited the media in.  It's the FBI's fault. They could have kept the house off-limits (as they should have).  Instead, they took a few things and left everything else.

Conspiracists have come out of the woodwork to say that somehow this was ordered from above.  If it had been, I trust James Comey enough to think he would resign over something like that.

He didn't.

So you have no problem with credit cards, Korans, and photos not being tagged, bagged, and sent to forensics for testing?  What if other fingerprints were found on any of them and were ID'd?  You wouldn't want to question those people?  You can't now, because that potential evidence is all worthless because the chain of custody is corrupted.

How about shredded papers in a waste basket not being taken into the FBI's chain of custody?  Even the MSNBC dummy said "these must be important since they're shredded!"

At this point I consider you a liberal and an enemy to this country.  Congrats.  I will treat you as such from this point forward.

You won't even post who you support in the GOP primaries.  You're a plant.  Go find another board.  DailyKos is looking for members.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:07:03 am by Carling »

Offline Carling

Offline Carling

I do have to say it's nice seeing the media filming themselves as they literally are committing criminal trespass into a private residence.

Odds that they are charged?  They have no right to be in that home even if the landlord said they could go in.  One reporter was even reading credit card numbers to someone over the phone.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...credit cards, Korans, and photos not being tagged, bagged, and sent to forensics for testing?  What if other fingerprints were found on any of them and were ID'd?  You wouldn't want to question those people?  You can't now, because that potential evidence in all worthless because the chain of custody is corrupted.

How about shredded papers in a waste basket not being taken into the FBI's chain of custody?  Even the MSNBC dummy said "these must be important since they're shredded!"

So much more too, all of the clothing still hanging untouched. Did they check the pockets for papers, DNA such as hairs, maybe clothing or other evidence that may not have seemed important initially that could be evidence, did they pull up the carpets to see if anything was hidden under it? All the cleaning containers, was what is in them matched the labels? For other high profile crime scenes like this, they take almost every brick and piece of drywall down to test it. After 9/11, every single piece of the WTC and Pennsylvania sites were first taken and screened through investigation facilities.

This makes no sense. If I were a reporter, I may have refused to enter simply on the ethical issue of the matter- knowing tainting the crime scene could come back to bite me and my employer.

Offline sinkspur

So you have no problem with credit cards, Korans, and photos not being tagged, bagged, and sent to forensics for testing?  What if other fingerprints were found on any of them and were ID'd?  You wouldn't want to question those people?  You can't now, because that potential evidence is all worthless because the chain of custody is corrupted.

At his point I consider you a liberal and an enemy to this country.  Congrats..

You won't even post who you support in the GOP primaries.  You're a plant.  Go find another board.  DailyKos is looking for members.

Talk to the FBI. They released the crime scene to the landlord.  What about that don't you understand?

I support Marco Rubio and always have and will continue to.

No plant here. In fact, I've been here WAAAAAAAYYYYY longer than you have.

Maybe you should find another board before you stroke out.

Offline Carling

Talk to the FBI. They released the crime scene to the landlord.  What about that don't you understand?

I support Marco Rubio and always have and will continue to.

No plant here. In fact, I've been here WAAAAAAAYYYYY longer than you have.

Maybe you should find another board before you stroke out.

So you're not going to answer any of my questions about potential evidence left in the home by the FBI, and we should trust them.  Got it.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:10:03 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

So you're not going to answer any of my questions about potential evidence left in the home by the FBI, and we should trust them.  Got it.

The killers are dead.  There's not going to be a trial.  As for the evidence, blame the FBI if you're upset. They released the site to the landlord.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The killers are dead.  There's not going to be a trial.  As for the evidence, blame the FBI if you're upset. They released the site to the landlord.

..and the dozen or so middle eastern looking men the neighbor reported coming and going from the residence for a long time?

Offline Carling

What about the neighbors saying that other Arab men had been frequenting the apartment in recent months?  You don't think the FBI should have combed every single inch of that home and had it under lock and seal?  Answer the question.

Funny how you're defending Obama's FBI, which said that there was no targeting of conservative PACs, and also shoved Fast and Furious under the rug.

Offline Carling

Hey sinkspur, if a landlord opens a door for you to a private residence, is it criminal trespass if you enter, and theft if you read off credits card numbers to someone over the phone?

Offline sinkspur

What about the neighbors saying that other Arab men had been frequenting the apartment in recent months?  You don't think the FBI should have combed every single inch of that home and had it under lock and seal?  Answer the question.

Funny how you're defending Obama's FBI, which said that there was no targeting of conservative PACs, and also shoved Fast and Furious under the rug.

Telling you to direct your ire and questions to the FBI does not amount to my "defending" them.  James Comey was assistant director of the FBI in the Bush administration and has a stellar reputation.  So, yeah, I trust him to do the right thing or resign.

Sheesh, you're worked up. Relax. It's Friday night.