Author Topic: 'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat  (Read 4357 times)

rangerrebew

'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat
« on: September 24, 2015, 10:41:14 am »
'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat
Muslim girl accused of wanting to blow up school
Published: 9 hours ago

Eyman Mohamed, the 17-year-old sister of Ahmed Mohamed, told the Daily Beast Sept. 17, 2015 that she too was suspended from school for a bomb-related accusation. (Image: YouTube, Fox New screenshot)

Eyman Mohamed, the 17-year-old sister of Ahmed Mohamed, told the Daily Beast Sept. 17, 2015, that she, too, was suspended from school for a “bomb”-related accusation.

The 17-year-old sister of Muslim “clock boy” Ahmed Mohamed says she too was suspended from school due to a “bomb”-related accusation.

Eyman Mohamed told the Daily Beast during a day-long interview with the family Sept. 17 about an incident where she was accused of wanting to blow up her school.

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” Mohamed told the Daily Beast. “I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it. And so, when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous. I’m kinda like – it’s like he’s standing for me.”

The young girl said her suspension did not take place at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas. Instead, her punishment came during her first year of middle school when the family moved to the state from New York City.

“I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different,” Mohamed told the Daily Beast.

The 17-year-old’s claim continues a string of strange developments surrounding the Sept. 14 detention of her 14-year-old brother when a clock he “invented” was suspected of being a bomb.

“House of War: Islam’s Jihad Against the World” conveys what the West needs to know about Islam and the violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the subjugation and destruction of other faiths, cultures and systems of government

NBA owner Mark Cuban of the Dallas Mavericks told HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher last Friday he spoke to Ahmed on the phone but was puzzled as to why his sister kept trying to feed him answers.

“We talked about science, but while I’m talking to him on the phone, as I ask him a question, ‘Tell me what happened because I’m curious.’ Right? His sister, over his shoulder, you could hear, listening to the question, giving him the answer,” Cuban said, the Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday.

Electronics expert Thomas Talbot also posted a video Sept. 18 on the fraudulent nature of Mohamed’s so-called “invention,” arguing that the device was not an invention at all.

Talbot said the boy appears to have simply ripped out existing components from a standard digital alarm clock. After removing the plastic cover, he said, Mohamed attached the internal components to the inside of a suitcase, WND reported.

“This child, nothing against him personally, never built a clock,” said Talbot, WND reported. “He did not invent a clock or build it, and I’m going to show you why. … What this is is a commercial alarm clock, as you would purchase in any department store and use at your bedside. All he did was remove the plastic case from the alarm clock. This is not an invention. This is not something that someone built or even assembled.”

Mohamed’s ordeal prompted President Obama to invite the teenager to the White House.

“Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great,” tweeted Obama Sept. 16.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/Obama-tweet-clock.jpg
Obama-tweet-clock

Mohamed’s family now plans to meet dignitaries at the United Nations. After they visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia, they plan to meet with Obama.

Obama’s hasty entrance into the story has frustrated officials, most notably Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne.

Van Duyne said Sept. 22 the family of Ahmed Mohammed has refused to meet with city officials or release records exonerating police conduct, Pamela Geller, founder of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, or AFDI, said Wednesday on her website.

“As a juvenile, they can not release those records. The school district, a number of times, has asked the family, to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there. The family is ignoring the request from the ISD,” Van Duyne said while appear on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV on Tuesday, Townhall.com reported. “Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘Oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you.”

The family reportedly hired lawyers to retrieve the clock from police. Hours after that announcement, police said the clock was ready to be picked up.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/clock-boys-sister-was-suspended-for-bomb-threat/#fSY2C2HjVV3gTC3b.99

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 01:06:54 pm »
Just your normal, patriotic Muslim family................... right??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 06:01:30 pm »
Caliphate, sharia law coming to our country real soon.

bkepley

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 06:06:24 pm »
If conservatives want to obsess over this nonsense they're only making themselves look foolish.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 06:22:28 pm »

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 06:24:40 pm »
If conservatives want to obsess over this nonsense they're only making themselves look foolish.
It isn't nonsense. It is real, and they are winning.

bkepley

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 06:35:27 pm »
It isn't nonsense. It is real, and they are winning.

What are they 14, 16 years old?  If they're winning we deserve to lose.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 07:04:02 pm »
Not them, the parents, sharia types.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 07:08:37 pm »

agreed.  but then, I'm jaded enough to expect nothing else at this point.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 07:42:03 pm »

What about Daddy?  He's not a teenager, and he's a Muslim activist.

There's no nonsense going on here.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

bkepley

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2015, 07:43:47 pm »
What about Daddy?  He's not a teenager, and he's a Muslim activist.

There's no nonsense going on here.....

I just don't think it's worthy of all this attention.  YMMV

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 07:46:47 pm »
I understand the frustrations of the people in Irving...this is being politically played to support the idea of discrimination against Muslims (it's the nasty, evil white people) and Obama is playing it to support the idea of more wide open immigration in order to, once again, demonize whites or what he sees as America's old power structure.  I totally understand the frustrations with this kind of nasty political game which hammers on that leftist wedge issue one more time.  There is demonization occuring...just not where those yelling loudly and getting invites to the White House (post Mecca) claim it is.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

bkepley

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 07:49:15 pm »
I understand the frustrations of the people in Irving...this is being politically played to support the idea of discrimination against Muslims (it's the nasty, evil white people) and Obama is playing it to support the idea of more wide open immigration in order to, once again, demonize whites or what he sees as America's old power structure.  I totally understand the frustrations with this kind of nasty political game which hammers on that leftist wedge issue one more time.  There is demonization occuring...just not where those yelling loudly and getting invites to the White House (post Mecca) claim it is.

Best to let it drop.  This family isn't going to take over the country any time soon and they don't seem much of a threat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 07:52:07 pm »
Best to let it drop.  This family isn't going to take over the country any time soon and they don't seem much of a threat.

The family as part of a whole, ARE a threat to America, encouraged by Obama, who supports them, and worse..

That's why situations like this are important to discuss and understand.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 08:10:24 pm »
The family as part of a whole, ARE a threat to America, encouraged by Obama, who supports them, and worse..

That's why situations like this are important to discuss and understand.

Exactly..and the fact that this story changes everyday...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 08:14:57 pm »
http://twitchy.com/2015/09/23/i-was-wrong-ace-judge-andrew-napolitano-reconsider-case-of-ahmed-clock-boy-mohamed/

‘I was wrong’: Ace, Judge Andrew Napolitano reconsider case of Ahmed ‘Clock Boy’ Mohamed
Posted at 11:29 pm on September 23, 2015 by Twitchy Staff |

HWDRepublican @HWDRepublican

THR: Family of Ahmed Mohamed Hires High-Profile Attorneys to Pursue ‘Severely Traumatized’ Son’s ‘Legal Rights’ in Clock Incident …
10:07 PM - 23 Sep 2015

more at link

excerpt...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDXWtq_B3s
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:15:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 08:17:13 pm »

Well then don't comment about it.  Nobody forced you to read this thread.  :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 08:19:10 pm »

I  imagined you to be able to balance two important topics at the same time.  Have I been too kind?

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 08:23:29 pm »
Exactly..and the fact that this story changes everyday...
There is in fact a deeper story here, which is why the mainstream media is fearfully repeating the approved narrative, and burying its head in the sands of political correctness.

This boys' father is a known Muslim activist. There is a confirmed Muslims of America training camp in Arlington, Texas. It is one of as many as 35 such camps spread around the US, where they are decidedly not teaching little boys to build toy clocks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2015, 09:21:09 pm »

Not just nasty, evil white people, but the worst kind: Texans. 

Godzilla

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2015, 09:26:23 pm »
A middle-school kid saying she's so sick of the school that she wishes she could blow it up... used to be a pretty common thing when I was young.

The day before the finals ... "Wouldn't it be great if the school burned down?"
Forgot to write a paper...  "Man, I wish the school would blow up!"

It's normal talk.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 09:39:12 pm »
There is in fact a deeper story here, which is why the mainstream media is fearfully repeating the approved narrative, and burying its head in the sands of political correctness.

This boys' father is a known Muslim activist. There is a confirmed Muslims of America training camp in Arlington, Texas. It is one of as many as 35 such camps spread around the US, where they are decidedly not teaching little boys to build toy clocks.

Important information when determining whether or not this story is a big deal.

It IS a big deal.

bkepley

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 09:56:47 pm »
Well then don't comment about it.  Nobody forced you to read this thread.  :shrug:

No one forced you to read my comment.  My opinion is conservatives would be making a mistake to continue to make a big deal about this and if you disagree then we disagree and that's all.

bkepley

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 09:59:14 pm »
I  imagined you to be able to balance two important topics at the same time.  Have I been too kind?

No you were exactly right.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 10:24:15 pm »
No you were exactly right.

Then why are you telling all of us this new item is not worth our time?  Either you're not seeing the bigger, picture-and we can help you with that-- or you just want to get on with you sole reason for being, and that's to trash Donald Trump--and that I can ignore.   

Mere curiosity compels me to ask which it is for you.  :shrug: