Author Topic: 'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat  (Read 4358 times)

bkepley

Re: 'Clock-boy's' sister was suspended for 'bomb' threat
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 10:27:08 pm »
Then why are you telling all of us this new item is not worth our time?  Either you're not seeing the bigger, picture-and we can help you with that-- or you just want to get on with you sole reason for being, and that's to trash Donald Trump--and that I can ignore.   

Mere curiosity compels me to ask which it is for you.  :shrug:

No we disagree.  Is that something incomprehensible?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 10:55:40 pm »
It absolutely is worth our time to talk about.  It's looking like this was a publicity stunt - and it needs to be exposed.  How many people have died because of the whole black-lives-matter crap?  How many low information people still believe that the Gentle Giant was on his knees with his hands raised over his head when he was "executed" by the policeman? 

Obama, of course, rushes to further exploit the meme that white people hate all people of color and of different cultures.  It's this stuff that grows out of bounds and gets people killed. 

It is important and it needs to be talked about.  America is under siege.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Carling

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 11:11:14 pm »
No one forced you to read my comment.  My opinion is conservatives would be making a mistake to continue to make a big deal about this and if you disagree then we disagree and that's all.

I'm not the one whining about how others are following this story.  Of course nobody forced me to read your comment.  Nobody forced me to respond to it, either, but I did.

Shall we check with you before posting about things you don't care about in the future?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:12:34 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

bkepley

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 11:19:11 pm »
I'm not the one whining about how others are following this story.  Of course nobody forced me to read your comment.  Nobody forced me to respond to it, either, but I did.

Shall we check with you before posting about things you don't care about in the future?

If that is a real question the answer is you can post what you want.  I will reply the way I think. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 11:42:07 pm »
It absolutely is worth our time to talk about.  It's looking like this was a publicity stunt - and it needs to be exposed.  How many people have died because of the whole black-lives-matter crap?  How many low information people still believe that the Gentle Giant was on his knees with his hands raised over his head when he was "executed" by the policeman? 

Obama, of course, rushes to further exploit the meme that white people hate all people of color and of different cultures.  It's this stuff that grows out of bounds and gets people killed. 

GREAT post, alice!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2015, 12:04:48 am »
What are they 14, 16 years old?  If they're winning we deserve to lose.
The Islamic State would be proud of such a statement.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 12:05:40 am »
The family as part of a whole, ARE a threat to America, encouraged by Obama, who supports them, and worse..

That's why situations like this are important to discuss and understand.

Exactly correct.

That's why I love this Reagan quote: Don't be afraid to see what you see.

This was not some sort of a Yogi Berra malaprop. This is the Gipper telling us conservatives not to let people shame us out of what we know to be true, when it's so obviously true.

bkepley

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 12:14:06 am »
The Islamic State would be proud of such a statement.

Ok...didn't realize I was advocating for ISIS.  I am very sorry.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 12:19:47 am »

That is not just an opinion. That is fact! Reality!

Hello! 40+ years of global Islamic terrorism! History! 9/11! Hello!

Muslims, that is, Islam is master of the long game. Don't let the truth sneak up on you and your family in the middle of a shopping mall, when the hood is slipping over your head and you hear "kneel infidel."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:53:29 pm by aligncare »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 08:27:52 am »
People on previous list attacked

Islamist militants in Bangladesh have posted a hit list of writers they view as opponents of Islam before -- and acted on it.

Late last year, Reporters Without Borders said that a group calling itself Ansar al Islam Bangladesh published a list of writers it saw as opposing Islam.

Months later, blogger Asif Mohiuddin, whose name was on the list, said that at least nine of those on it had been killed and many others attacked.

Get your head out of the sand, people! Barack Hussein Obama is a liar. These are not isolated "criminals," these are followers of Islam coming after your freedom to speak without fear.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2015, 11:04:43 am »
All you have to do is to throw the American Left/Liberals a little bit of any kind of 'bait', and they fall all over each other to hang themselves.

It does matter if it is true or not. It does not matter how absurd and stupid the scenario is. The Libs will jump on anything regardless of whether it is true or not, to "teach America a lesson". Because of the Left's zeal to be proven right about their warped view of America, people are now being punished for showing any sign of basic common sense.

It is becoming more clear by the day that this whole thing was deliberately planned. It was a political setup designed to portray the people who are murdering and raping everyone all over the world, as the "victims".

And the child-king Fool in Chief is always the first in line to lead the morons and lemmings straight off the cliff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2015, 03:27:10 pm »
musiclady wrote above:
[[ The family as part of a whole, ARE a threat to America, encouraged by Obama, who supports them, and worse..
That's why situations like this are important to discuss and understand. ]]

Indeed.

Multiply this family by millions.

THAT'S the problem we face.

And what's worse, we're importing millions -more- of them.

Again, the graphics:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2015, 04:14:31 pm »

Any student of European history should know this.

Do people really believe that just because mankind went to the moon that human nature has changed? That there will never be another Hitler? That because humans are inventors of computers and smart phones that ignorance has been extinguished from human populations?

Americans and Europeans are afflicted by liberalism, a condition characterized by excessive emotionalism and inconsistent, disarranged thinking. Sometimes so jumbled is their logic that they blithely accept dangerous levels of altruism that could result in their own self annihilation.