Author Topic: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'  (Read 18566 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'
« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2015, 03:41:01 pm »
Political correctness is ingrained in the American psyche.  "Educators" have been indoctrinating our children for at least three generations now. Very disheartening.

What is disheartening to me is seeing posters here act more outraged about this nonstory than they do about what liberals say about us.

If conservatives are falling for this PC nonsense, what's the point?  I can only hope their hatred of Trump is not allowing them to see how they are acting exactly like liberals.  This entire board is consumed with hating Trump at this point.  It's not productive, but then again, we're called the Stupid Party for a reason.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2015, 03:44:30 pm »
What is disheartening to me is seeing posters here act more outraged about this nonstory than they do about what liberals say about us.

If conservatives are falling for this PC nonsense, what's the point?  I can only hope their hatred of Trump is not allowing them to see how they are acting exactly like liberals.  This entire board is consumed with hating Trump at this point.  It's not productive, but then again, we're called the Stupid Party for a reason.

I don't HATE Trump but I do see him for what he is.

I DO hate Obama and anyone who enables him and I will have to answer for that one day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2015, 03:53:17 pm »
My wife is a southerner and absolutely loves him (which I admit raises an eyebrow). Apparently a lot of southerner's in Texas and Florida (according to the polls) are pretty fond as well. Truth be told, jury is out on whether Trump can hold up as the numbers of candidates drop, we will see if he has a long game.  But regardless Trump is teaching the GOP how to compete effectively with the Democrats in today's media driven political world - with all their built in advantages that have come being craven and completely corrupt.  That lesson needs to be learned.  If simply having better policies and winning debates would do it, Romney would be President today, remember that first debate?  Trump is showing us how to overcome that - call out the endemic corruption specifically and make a noisy point about not participating in it, go over and around the media by being so loudly bold in what you say they can't define you themselves. And find your wedge issue and drive it - Democrats always do this...starving grandma, evil white straight men, war against women, killing social security...you name it, they've got a ton of them. Trump found one and it resonates and it elevates him above the media's usual game. I don't care what it is, you have to have one - that's how you go on offense. If the Republicans get stuck playing defense again they'll lose...even Jeb Bush seemed to recognize that a little bit on Wednesday.

As the field begins to pare down, all the remaining candidates will need to refine their positions and to display a seriousness worthy of the office they are seeking.  Just watch Trump's demeanor change if he holds up.  It will be interesting to watch the process.  When there are a handful on stage, things will be different than when eleven are.  Many arguments will be directed at the Democrat candidate more and more and yes, some may be thinking about being a running mate.  The dynamic will be fascinating and we, the presumably smart and engaged voters from the Right, need to stop the petty sniping and name calling.

I said long ago, the Republicans can nominate a yellow dog and I will vote for the canine over the Democrat.  And, vote I will.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline olde north church

« Reply #328 on: September 18, 2015, 04:00:48 pm »
As the field begins to pare down, all the remaining candidates will need to refine their positions and to display a seriousness worthy of the office they are seeking.  Just watch Trump's demeanor change if he holds up.  It will be interesting to watch the process.  When there are a handful on stage, things will be different than when eleven are.  Many arguments will be directed at the Democrat candidate more and more and yes, some may be thinking about being a running mate.  The dynamic will be fascinating and we, the presumably smart and engaged voters from the Right, need to stop the petty sniping and name calling.

I said long ago, the Republicans can nominate a yellow dog and I will vote for the canine over the Democrat.  And, vote I will.

I caught his appearance in NH, where he did the Q & A instead of a speech.  It was apparent there were "plants" in the audience, designed to undermine his credibility.  Are they from the RNC or DNC? 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.